MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP beautiful bella...I wish people cared for you in life as we all do in spirit.

I'm distancing myself from this case now, it's too upsetting.

I wonder if Bella's toys, her clothing and her bedroom were still in the home when LE went there last Thursday? Or if RB and MM disposed of all of her things as well? :(

Good question. If her clothes and other belongings weren't there RB would prob try to pawn what she could and sell the rest to a clothing place that will pay you for used clothes just to get more cash for RB and mm's habit, although that would be pretty stupid of her if she got caught and we know how manipulative she is, so who knows.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

How did the Godmother manage to have custody of Bella's toy DUCKY?

Maybe it's one of Bella's toys that the Godmother kept for her at her house? It looks like at one time they spent time together. IIRC, there were photos on RB's FB of the Godmother and Bella together in a swimming pool.

Capturegirl (@jenyp): https://twitter.com/jenyp?s=09

At Bella Bond memorial w/ @Bward3. The people of Boston clearly hold her memory close in their hearts. #fox25 http://t.co/b9WfxhoVa4

916524796636b877236f3eb9f954c9cb.jpg

Somewhat off topic and sorry for all my posts but I'm basically confined to the house until monday because the Pope is coming and will be staying at the seminary a few blocks from my house. Our nice, suburban neighborhood has been crawling with secret service and other investigators for the past month, maybe longer. I have friends that have had them on their roof making sure snipers can't get a good angle from there. One of my neighbors and best friends is a district attorney and handles many of the special victims cases. I guess I'm a bad catholic but I asked him where all this protection was for the innocent children abused, neglected, and murdered in this country by their parent, live in adult, or caretaker. After complaining about the broken child welfare system for a good 15 minutes he told me that he is aware of this case because his girlfriend watches nancy grace and saw some of last nights episode. According to him, he would be shocked if RB isn't charged with murder eventually, and that they aren't just going to overcharge someone initially, so they charged her with what they could based on her statement for now. He also said that if he was the DA there's no way he would be making deals with RB this early or at all unless it became clear that there wasn't enough physical and strong circumstantial evidence to convict and even then it might not be worth it because her testifying against MM would be a field day for MM's defense team. He also reminded me that they just identified Bella and the investigation into what happened and who did what is still very early. Anyway, that was the point of view from my DA friend. He knows I post on here and reminded me that this was just his opinion based on his experience but that he has never had a case exactly like this. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to pass along the convo

Thank-you that is very interesting. How exciting for you to live so close to where the Pope is, you can feel something so special in the air, been watching all day on CNN.

Ugh! I am trying to catch up - but in the meantime, I was reading articles and comments made beneath them. Can we post the fathers facebook? I haven't gotten to a point where I have read that anyone has even seen it. Sorry - its been since Caylee that I have posted and I should go catch up on the rules..

Ugh! I am trying to catch up - but in the meantime, I was reading articles and comments made beneath them. Can we post the fathers facebook? I haven't gotten to a point where I have read that anyone has even seen it. Sorry - its been since Caylee that I have posted and I should go catch up on the rules..

From what I understand, since he is not a POI or suspect, we cannot. Please someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

New interview:

Bella Bond's aunt speaks out
Tamera Bond of Gardner says her sister, the baby's mother, was not a kind person

Says she believes RB responsible Bella for Bella's death.

Video:http://m.telegram.com/section/?template=videodetail&vid=4501747405001&Bella Bond's aunt speaks out
"Manipulative, lying"
:( Jeez the more we learn about RB's personality the worse it gets somehow. Her sister calling her manipulative makes me lean a bit more toward RB being more at fault than MM (not to take away from his responsibility) and her story maybe bs. Keep in mind I'm a bit behind on the thread so this could have already been discussed, whoopsie. I think we can definitely confirm that all those facebook photos and videos were for attention on her instead of on little Bella, hm.

hmm okay. I just figured there is some good info about him wanting to get custody and pics ive never seen of Bella that everyone else would like to see...gotcha though.

Seriously, how many people saw this poor baby being abused and did NOTHING but remove themselves from the situation? It's heartbreaking and sickening. And there are so many more children out there that are going through this.

hmm okay. I just figured there is some good info about him wanting to get custody and pics ive never seen of Bella that everyone else would like to see...gotcha though.

I think a lot of us have seen them, just can't be discussed here ;)

Bio dad was in fact in Boston in March timeframe. Looking for the link now.

What a stark difference between the sisters.

After years of watching the show 'Intervention' ... absolutely, drug addicts personalities change and for the worse. They LIVE for their next fix. And when they don't get it they are horribly angry with
those that are the closest to them.

Just look at RB's face. You see years and years of drug abuse. She looks wayyyyyyy older than 40.

Thanks, osu, for that link.

When Bella's Godmother left the Hearing screaming....was that directed right at RB or both. Thoughts.

AND I asked this earlier ... does anyone know if those Billboards are still up in Boston?
I was hoping the city might replace them with a RIP BELLA.

After years of watching the show 'Intervention' ... absolutely, drug addicts personalities change and for the worse. They LIVE for their next fix. And when they don't get it they are horribly angry with

Just look at RB's face. You see years and years of drug abuse. She looks wayyyyyyy older than 40.

When Bella's Godmother left the Hearing screaming....was that directed right at RB or both. Thoughts.

AND I asked this earlier ... does anyone know if those Billboards are still up in Boston?

From what I can recall of the video of her speaking outside after leaving the hearing, her shock and upset seemed to certainly be aimed at RB.

That would be a lovely idea to replace the billboards with.

Personally, I thought she ( godmother) was directing it at RB, but that's pure speculation. My thoughts are that she ( GM) was supposedly helping RB, and her screaming was sort of a " I would of taken her for you, for this not to happen" sort of thing... As for the signs, I don't live in the area so can't speak to that, however, I would be interested to know as well.

Personally, I thought she ( godmother) was directing it at RB, but that's pure speculation. My thoughts are that she ( GM) was supposedly helping RB, and her screaming was sort of a " I would of taken her for you, for this not to happen" sort of thing... As for the signs, I don't live in the area so can't speak to that, however, I would be interested to know as well.

IIRC, the godmother didn't know the boyfriend, so I'm thinking the outburst was at RB.

JMO.

Dope-sickness can start pretty soon after your last fix, depending on your habit. Anyone that has been on pain killers long term has felt a form of it... restless legs, irritability, horrible stomach troubles, nausea, shakes, hot and cold sweats, and just a general uneasiness... your entire body hurts. Addicts eventually stop chasing the high and start chasing the "fix", what will keep them from being sick. Not being sick becomes the goal and it's a vicious cycle. You get sick enough times, you will do anything not to go through the agony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragin_Cajun83