MA - FBI searches 'Creepy Creations' Shop, trafficking body parts stolen from Harvard’s school morgue, Mar 2023 *arrests*

Absolutely disgusting. What kind of professional doesn't check the origin of what is being bought? These are HUMAN remains, is she that desensitized to human life? Okay, they're dead but still, people should still have a say in what happens to them after life and none of these poor souls consented to be stolen and profited of, TWICE.

In my opinion, she knew what she was doing and where it came from. Throw the book at her.

my father donated his body to Wayne State's medical school in Detroit when he died in late 2021, and his body was used to "teach" (they call the bodies teachers) over 100 medical students. On June 1, (2 weeks ago) there was a ceremony to inter the remains of him and 299 other people who also donated their bodies to science. What an absolute horror to read this right now, even though it happens regularly I bet.

“Christine wanted other people to benefit from her passing so that she could be studied. So that the doctors of the future or tomorrow could study her body and find not only a cure for pancreatic cancer but for some other, you know, disease,” said Hill. “And we as family members gave her body to Harvard thinking that she was in the best hands possible.”

Hill is the next of kin for her aunt and says she called the Harvard Program’s 24-hour hotline Wednesday night and was told he aunt’s name was listed on the “Potentially Affected List.”

It's been taken down.
I'm actually surprised it took so long, she was hanging in there business as well. She was still advertising and selling up until yesterday.
Check out the mugshot.

There would be zero problems if they were doing it by the book and legally. This is legal, you can buy and sell human bones. The thing is, they stole. Bones and organs. That is so disgusting. They were people, they didn't consent to that.

According to a federal indictment out of Pennsylvania, Lodge, 55, stole dissected portions of human cadavers, took them to his home in Goffstown, New Hampshire and then sold them online.

Lodge's 63-year-old wife Denise and two alleged buyers, 44-year-old Katrina MacLean of Salem and 46-year-old Joshua Taylor of West Lawn, Pennsylvania were also charged in the indictment released Wednesday.

MacLean owns a store in Peabody called "Kat's Creepy Creations." Back in March, the FBI searched the store and MacLean's home in Salem, Massachusetts.

but she said there was no crime lol

article above says people would go in and pick and choose what part they wanted. ALL the customers had to know this was not on the up and up , disgusting.

“Christine wanted other people to benefit from her passing so that she could be studied. So that the doctors of the future or tomorrow could study her body and find not only a cure for pancreatic cancer but for some other, you know, disease,” said Hill. “And we as family members gave her body to Harvard thinking that she was in the best hands possible.”

Hill is the next of kin for her aunt and says she called the Harvard Program’s 24-hour hotline Wednesday night and was told he aunt’s name was listed on the “Potentially Affected List.”

I have 2 relatives who donated their bodies to Harvard Medical School. Their bodies were donated in 1992 and 1994, so hopefully they are not affected. Cedric Lodge was apparently hired as the mortuary manager in 1995. I am very upset about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora
Back