MA MA - Hector Rosales, 40, visiting from NJ, Worcester, 21 Dec 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
V5XKLLJV6RG4BHATBZWYPK7EX4.png

Family and friends are asking for help in locating a 40-year-old man who went missing in Worcester on Dec. 21.

Hector Rosales, who lives in Paterson, New Jersey, left his home there on Dec. 19 and headed to Worcester to visit his mother, who lives on Grand Street.

Rosales left the apartment in Worcester the night of Dec. 21 and has not been seen since. His family filed a missing person report with Worcester police on Dec. 22.

More at What happened to Hector Rosales? Family searches for man who went missing from Worcester

Patterson NJ to Worcester MA Google Maps

I can't read the article without paying. Was he traveling by his own personal vehicle?

It sounds like it. His girlfriend/domestic partner left their NJ home and went to Worcester to look for him on Christmas.

@Wild Rose
There is no overall paywall, but you may have exceeded the number of free views, sometimes clearing the cache helps

There is an update added to the article about last sighting

UPDATE: Hector Rosales was last seen in Pawtucket, Rhode Island shortly after he left Worcester.

Hector Rosales
Here's Hector's FB. I hope he's okay. His domestic partner has been posting about his disappearance since 22 Dec. Since they haven't found him in Worcester, some things I've read suggest they should consider searching in Pawtucket, RI. Moo

Unconfirmed still, but his FB profile is active even this month. Seems to be alive and well at home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back