MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit - I did think it was funny that CA has been a town selectman for over a year now and he doesn't know what his duties entail. Perhaps much like the cops he's supposed to oversee.
RSBM
Right? As if a man who deliberately ran for office, campaigned, and raised money suddenly doesn't remember what power he has?

I didn't realize until recently that CA ran for town selectman after JO's death. Did his murder prompt a need for CA to have more control over the municipality?

JA testimony: Colin not home when she arrived home after around 10/11 pm ET.
Dylan was home.
Colin still not home by midnight.
Chris A (spouse) home by 12:10 am ET

moo

His Apple Health app shows him walking up and down stairs - three flights in total - after Read dropped him off.
I don’t recall this having been entered into evidence. Can you provide a time stamp?

What are the shenanigans mentioned AND why was the mood described as "canibusy"?
There is a local freelance internet writer with some obvious mental health issues that has been in the courtroom media area most days who is causing drama. He is son of a well known attorney so the court officers don’t know what to do with him.

What are the shenanigans mentioned AND why was the mood described as "canibusy"?
I missed this.

Has anyone seen the detailed time log that @SleuthieGoosie has posted? She has linked sources for each incident and the time it occurred.
It's not necessary to have an account to view the posted document, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecheese