MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak on stuff found on SM as I don't follow any cases on SM. I think the SS image shows her quick temper and the segment of the video shows she's not shy about showing how she feels. However, within minutes she [forces] a smile his way.

It seems to me that she's beginning to look aged during her trial. MOO Karen had long gorgeous hair during certain times since her arrest. Maybe she had hair extensions. Her hair appears thinner than ever. I experienced a highly traumatic event April 2023. As a consequence, more of my hair was in the vacuum cleaner than on my head. Had to get prescription shampoo and take xtra Vit D. Extreme, prolonged stress makes our hair fall out. The hair falls out because the hair follicles close since other parts of the body needs to be cared for more than the hair in order to survive the shock and awe. That's how my Dr explained it to me.

MOO JMOO
KR has multiple sclerosis as well as some other serious health issues.

Rainy, so I can sit in and watch the players. Matt is very good witness, remembers details and was observant of KR SUV movements. He's just telling it like he saw it and who was there. J>Mc also has MS I learned and that John wanted to bring first time meeting, over to McCabe's to esp meet J as both women had MS and could talk about it. Thoughtful of John O. The jeep that Matt Mc said was there as well when he was looking out, but I don't think he said Higgins was in the group inside? The other car was the brother of the girl whose brother came to pick her up and decided to stay. Need to see if he saw Higgins at all inside. I believe not said. I'd say as before, K moving the car up .. then up .. away from driveway was the discussing between her and JO if they were going in or was she going in or leaving. I still say whatever happened happened where he was let off IF he was let off just past the house as Matt said, looks right by a speckish of that flag pole/utility box, where JO was found. Someone would of had to go out to JO and do the damage to him right after he got out of the suv. Was Higgins in his jeep still? Timing is so close. Who else saw K'S car out there moving along the side of the road and went over to JO? Hence I ask was Higgins in the house at that time or in his jeep. Assuming it's HIggins Jeep.
So is that two people thus far who testified to seeing KR vehicle moving forward, then back? TIA

Can someone help me with when Colin is said to have arrived at 34 Fairview? And with whom?

Just guessing here, because all of the witness testimonies so far have been clouded in vagueness and time sensitive opaqueness...but .....Space Aliens?

:rolleyes:

I just do not believe any of them at this point.
The Colin Albert time is a sensitive secret.....
Everything happened at 12:10
( unless he time warped )

It seems to me that she's beginning to look aged during her trial. MOO Karen had long gorgeous hair during certain times since her arrest. Maybe she had hair extensions. Her hair appears thinner than ever. I experienced a highly traumatic event April 2023. As a consequence, more of my hair was in the vacuum cleaner than on my head. Had to get prescription shampoo and take xtra Vit D. Extreme, prolonged stress makes our hair fall out. The hair falls out because the hair follicles close since other parts of the body needs to be cared for more than the hair in order to survive the shock and awe. That's how my Dr explained it to me.

MOO JMOO
Ok....
Any opinions on Lally's hair?

CANNOT believe a half court day. I was ready to be able to settle in and focus for the afternoon. I missed Colin, but glad I saw Matt Mc describe his view of K's suv movements. He said he notice a 'wave' like pattern in the road by where K's suv was after it was gone. I wanted more description on this did it look like suv pulled away then pulled back in or what. It was on the sighting of K's suv spot. He seemed to think it was odd looking pattern. Now where was Higgins at this time if it was his jeep. Things like this make me think K did hit JO, but then there is the horrific lieing and destruction of phones among a few of them. IT'S mind boggeling why unless it was 'one of their own'. It seems the event happened so fast and at that spot. Yes, I know the dog gone, new bulkhead due to it's noisy sounds when used and the replacement of cellar floor, but mainly number one is, the unwillingness and lies amongst so many of them. If DNA was taken from JO, separate interviews and phones taken at that moment of LE arriving, ring camera's working (across the street one was not working on that night or something). Just babbling
Keep babbling. Nice to hear others' opinions. ;)

I dont know who killed JOK - due to a crappy criminal investigation.
However, not convinced @ all that the arm injuries were caused by a German Shepard attack.
Also, not convinced he died from a fight.

We may never know because no one cared to investigate a crime.

I do wonder why certain people apparently appear to be hiding something.

It's amazing that a crime that happened in the year 2022 can't be solved - our technology is better than that, of course that is if its used!
moo

Last edited:
Where do you think C and JO met up? Alone? It's all about that 'fine timing'. So many people involved and others are bound to overhear something I'd think or also obvserve 'shady behavior as they now go about their lives. The reasons if COLIN are def the reasons why all this, but the I didn't mean to do it needed to be understood, THEN obtained the best legal help and go forward. THAT would of been the only way, but noo.

Monday Wednesday Friday are full days, Tuesday and Thursday are half days.
Thank you!

Keep babbling. Nice to hear others' opinions. ;)

I dont know who killed JKO - due to a crappy criminal investigation.
However, not convinced @ all that the arm injuries were caused by a German Shepard attack.
Also, not convinced he died from a fight.

We may never know because no one cared to investigate a crime.

I do wonder why certain people apparently appear to be hiding something.

It's amazing that a crime that happened in the year 2022 can't be solved - our technology is better than that, of course that is if its used!
moo
Yes, same!

I can't speak on stuff found on SM as I don't follow any cases on SM. I think the SS image shows her quick temper and the segment of the video shows she's not shy about showing how she feels. However, within minutes she [forces] a smile his way.

MOO JMOO

No doubt she is under stress as she is being tried for murder. Quite understandable. Years of stress, not to forget the toll taken on her personal and work life. As for looking old, she is 45. Not exactly a spring chicken. Although I think she looks pretty good for her age and for dealing with MS. JMOO

Where do you think C and JO met up? Alone? It's all about that 'fine timing'. So many people involved and others are bound to overhear something I'd think or also obvserve 'shady behavior as they now go about their lives. The reasons if COLIN are def the reasons why all this, but the I didn't mean to do it needed to be understood, THEN obtained the best legal help and go forward. THAT would of been the only way, but noo.
Also, Colin wasn't on MY radar and briefly wondered why going on about that kid, in the beginning that is.. then he became the big focus recently.. big.
Thinking about your last post so I'll hop on here.
So BH's jeep is in front of the house during the time when JO would have gotten out of KR's car. Is there somebody inside that car ? Had Colin gone out to get some fresh air or gone out for no reason or any reason and then decided to make a call and hopped into the jeep for shelter for a few minutes. He sees JO get out of karen's car and tells JO " Hey , you are not welcome here so gtfo. And it goes from there?
Or was HIggins in the jeep waiting for Karen....and JO.
I think there is so much we will never know bc of the botched investigation.
Meanwhile a good man is dead and his family is looking for answers.
And the tarnish on all these people will follow them through out their lives.
I think the only good that comes from this pathetic side show is that eventually there will be one hell of a shakeup in the Canton business as usual climate.
ALL JMO

Thinking about your last post so I'll hop on here.
So BH's jeep is in front of the house during the time when JO would have gotten out of KR's car. Is there somebody inside that car ? Had Colin gone out to get some fresh air or gone out for no reason or any reason and then decided to make a call and hopped into the jeep for shelter for a few minutes. He sees JO get out of karen's car and tells JO " Hey , you are not welcome here so gtfo. And it goes from there?
Or was HIggins in the jeep waiting for Karen....and JO.
I think there is so much we will never know bc of the botched investigation.
Meanwhile a good man is dead and his family is looking for answers.
And the tarnish on all these people will follow them through out their lives.
I think the only good that comes from this pathetic side show is that eventually there will be one hell of a shakeup in the Canton business as usual climate.
ALL JMO
Perfectly said. Starting with the Chief regarding the shakeup. If not KR, someone saw JO get out and had been watching the suv wondering what was going on then went over to JO when he was out of the suv. Colin acting as you said or Higgins and his stewing about KR. There is the text that he said ' hmmmmm tonight?' before that get together. He's huge and JO would of been caught off guard. Oh it makes me sick.

Th harassment topic didn't need to be allowed in court; however, how is KR's health issues allowed to be disclosed? moo

I believe her health history was brought up during cross by Yanetti, when he was questioning one of the paramedics who took her in for the Section call. They needed some sort of PMH. Most assuredly, he had permission from KR to speak of this.

I am still just floored how this trial has turned into defending the Alberts. It's like a Reality Show....but not. It's a sad state of our current judicial systems.

MA residents, I believe you need some serious overhauling.
MOO

KR has multiple sclerosis as well as some other serious health issues.
In addition to MS it is common knowledge from multiple MSM sources that she also has a brain tumor and colitis.
Regular life is stressful enough - she has been in a pressure cooker since John's death.
She is a smart woman who is active in her own defense - thankfully for her. Because look at the evidence they have
that she murdered John with the car - its still CRICKETS. What, she is not demure or defferential enough? Welcome to Massachusetts where women stand up for themselves.
I sense a lot of emotion mixed with pure distain at this woman. Bullying her comes from no logical place and is based on nothing to do with the case. Its just mean spirited, kind of like Proctor searching Karen's phone for nudes and calling her the c word... it's beyond distasteful IMO
ALL JMO

I don't know if HIGGINS was on the stand yet. If he was, he'd of been asked and timelined of arrival and if he saw KR's suv/John. I'm very all over Higgins if he was in the jeep when KR arrived or in the house. A lot of people would have to vouch he was if he wasn't or say I don't remember or know. MATT MC would know and say I believe, the way he spoke today seems he just tells the truth as knows it's smarter to do. Let's see though as time goes on and the asking about his wife as it stopped today when he said he woke up to screaming in the bedroom. UGHGHGG.

A lot of info at link on key players in the KR trial...​

Brian Higgins – Close friend of Brian Albert with a romantic connection to Read​

• Higgins is an agent with federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms who has an office in the Canton Police Dept.
  • Higgins was at the Waterfall bar and in the Albert home for the afterparty on the night in question.
  • Two weeks before O’Keefe’s death, Higgins said Read unexpectedly kissed him on the lips while Higgins was at O’Keefe’s house to watch a football game. Higgins and Read began exchanging texts expressing a “mutual liking” for each other with Read inviting Higgins over to her house at least once.
  • It’s not clear if Higgins interacted with Read when the two were both at the Waterfall Bar & Grille.
  • Read’s defense said Higgins initially told investigators he did not speak to anyone the morning after he left the party, but the federal probe of the Read case suggested otherwise.
  • Brian Albert called Higgins around 2 a.m. and Higgins called him back but the two did not speak. Both men said the calls were “butt dials” that they placed from their respective beds.
  • Higgins also said he ignored a call from former Canton Police Chief Kenneth Berkowitz that morning and later found out about O’Keefe’s death from Albert.

No doubt she is under stress as she is being tried for murder. Quite understandable. Years of stress, not to forget the toll taken on her personal and work life. As for looking old, she is 45. Not exactly a spring chicken. Although I think she looks pretty good for her age and for dealing with MS. JMOO
KR's appearance doesn't need to be approved by anyone anyway.
But it's very interesting to see who focuses on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173