MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

Jennifer McCabe says she pulled up the song "It's Raining Men" at 34 Fairview because her sister dances to it. McCabe's google searches have been a sticking point in this case since at least April 2023

Jennifer McCabe says she talked KR at 4:53am by phone. She says KR said “John didn’t come home, they got into a fight and she left him at the Waterfall” “She kept screaming my name over and over"

Jen McCabe says Karen said, "Did I hit him?" and then proceeded to say, "she had a cracked taillight"

JM says KR then showed up at her house screaming

@JHall7news

The next morning, she got a phone call from O'Keefe's neice (4:53 am) Karen was screaming, then got on the phone saying she and O'Keefe had gotten into a fight, she left him at the bar, and he never came home. She kept screaming Jen! Jen!

JM: Karen said she had a cracked tail light and kept screaming "did I hit him, did I hit him?" There were a few calls. Later Read came over to the McCabe home. She was screaming outside. She's yelling Jen! Could I have hit him?

@BienickWCVB

McCabe says Read told her she didn't remember going to the house. "And then she said, 'Did I hit him?'" Says she also told her she had a cracked taillight.

During this testimony, O'Keefe's mother is hanging her head in the courtroom and wiping her face with a tissue.

2:39 PM · May 17, 2024

McCabe says she got up and heard more screaming. It was Read running up the walkway, she says.

McCabe says Read yelled, "Did I hit him? Could I have hit him?" She was yelling that we had to go to Fairview.

McCabe says Kerry Roberts pulled up and asked Read what she was doing. McCabe says she told Read she was going to drive her car because she was hysterical. Says Roberts was telling her on phone to shut and saying they should go back to O'Keefe's.

McCabe says she drove Read in Read's SUV to O'Keefe's home with Roberts following behind. When they got out, she says Read said, "Look, see? I have a cracked taillight."

Jen McCabe: I saw there were missing pieces of the taillight but there was also snow.

2:49 PM · May 17, 2024

@TedDanielnews

Jen McCabe say she and Kerry Roberts searched JO's home and his bed was made before they returned to 34 Fairview Rd with KR

2:56 PM · May 17, 2024

JM gets emotional when talking about her conversation with JO's niece. “I promised her I would find John and everything would be ok”

2:58 PM · May 17, 2024

Lally did, but the press doesn't show the defense's exhibits. Knuckles were normal free days earlier, but it is not that interesting for the press. The media is about sensationalism.
I haven't found a free program that retranslates the whole testimony, so I am resorted to bits and pieces in the evening. It usually means, cross-examination.
You need to provide a source for this, please.

The trial is being streamed live on multiple sources. Every minute of it.

And did you mean “the press doesn’t show the prosecution’s exhibits?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member