MA MA - Robin Anne Veudreuil, 32, Worcester, 17 April 1995

I can't believe I'm finding so many missing people from MA where this is so little information.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Robin Anne Vaudreuil – The Charley Project
@Maccoombs
Thanks for highlighting so many new cases here!

Please consider to work the titles according to the guidelines explained here no.6 (so that we dont need to rework them as for all already launched)
How to Start a Missing Person Thread and other thread edits

I will be also now moving all threads to the adequate time forum, where btw you can also launch (i do hope you considered checking if there is already a thread)

It certainly appears that the spelling for Robin's last name needs clarification.
The Namus listing 'appears' to be incorrect. Or, could it be the others?

The Doe Network: Robin Anne Vaudreuil - 3079DFMA
Case File: Robin Anne Vaudreuil - 3079DFMA

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Robin Anne Veudreuil, Female, White / Caucasian

Robin Anne Vaudreuil – The Charley Project
Robin Anne Vaudreuil

ETA:

From the Charley posting, "She has a history of hitching rides with long-haul truckers."

Hmmmmm? IMO

Last edited:
Bumping for Robin, today is her birthday. Possibly Port Jervis Jane Doe 878UFNY? She was found on 18 May 2006 but is believed to have died circa 1995 or prior; she is thought to have been 25-50 years old at the time. Worcester, MA is approximately 197 miles from Port Jervis, NY. I believe there's a resemblance between the two, side-by-sides of RAV and PJJD:
RVeudreuil1.jpg
878UFNY.jpg

Last edited:
  • robin_anne_vaudreuil_1.jpg
  • robin_anne_vaudreuil_2.jpg
Vaudreuil, circa 1995
  • Missing Since 04/17/1995
  • Missing From Worcester, Massachusetts
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 03/17/1963 (60)
  • Age 32 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'1, 110 - 125 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark-colored sweatshirt and sweatpants, and a dark-colored satin motorcycle jacket with a patch-type emblem on the back.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Vaudreuil is far-sighted and requires eyeglasses, but she doesn't wear them. She has a one-inch scar on her chin and a two-inch scar on her cheekbone. Her shoe size is 5 1/2.

Details of Disappearance​

Vaudreuil was last seen in Worcester, Massachusetts on April 17, 1995. She spoke to her mother on the phone and said she was going to Oswego, New York. She has never been heard from again.

Vaudreuil had no known connection to Oswego at the time of her disappearance. She has a history of hitching rides with long-haul truckers. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency​

• Worcester Police Department 508-799-8651

Source Information​

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 20, 2011; date of disappearance corrected, middle name, picture, date of birth, alternate height and weight, and clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.

I'd have to say I think we are pretty safe in assuming her name is spelled "Vaudreuil" I cannot find her listed as "Veudreuil" anywhere other than NAMUS.
I agree with you, there is also no other Veudreuil popping up when searchi except the links for her missing. The A version is rather the last name in Massachusetts.

Did anyone try to contact Namus on this already?

Possibly Port Jervis Jane Doe 878UFNY?
And was this also submitted meanwhile? I do see quite a resemblence. Or is this DOE been already differently identified meanwhile?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky
Back