Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IW, Has anyone here really insinuated that the PJ are the cause of Madeleines demise?
I know it's been a long time but without proof that she's dead I still hope she can be recovered alive.

Yes and almost weekly. Scent of death on Kate, her Bible & Cuddle Cat (before Kate washed it)makes it very probable she is dead in my humble oppenion.

The one thing I do agree the PJ bumbled is not taking that toy into evidence ASAP. Before Kate drug it everywhere, carelessly spilling suntan lotion all over it & washing the precious scent of her beloved child from it.:furious:

Yes and almost weekly. Scent of death on Kate, her Bible & Cuddle Cat (before Kate washed it)makes it very probable she is dead in my humble oppenion.

The one thing I do agree the PJ bumbled is not taking that toy into evidence ASAP. Before Kate drug it everywhere, carelessly spilling suntan lotion all over it & washing the precious scent of her beloved child from it.:furious:
IW, What has the the above highlighted got to do with your claim that a couple of posters here on WS have insinuated that the PJ are the cause of Madeleines demise? :waitasec::waitasec:

IW, Has anyone here really insinuated that the PJ are the cause of Madeleines demise?
I know it's been a long time but without proof that she's dead I still hope she can be recovered alive.

IW, What has the the above highlighted got to do with your claim that a couple of posters here on WS have insinuated that the PJ are the cause of Madeleines demise? :waitasec::waitasec:

Reread it. You said "without proof she's dead". I gave my oppenion that there is proof she is dead. Believe what you want. No skin off my back. I don't have time for petty bicker. It won't find Maddie, and it doesn't make me feel better. Have a good day.

Reread it. You said "without proof she's dead". I gave my oppenion that there is proof she is dead. Believe what you want. No skin off my back. I don't have time for petty bicker. It won't find Maddie, and it doesn't make me feel better. Have a good day.
I don't need to reread it. Your claim was very clear, :rolleyes: as well as wrong IMO.

If the arguido status is removed, I expect the McCanns to make all haste to fly to Portugal for an official reenactment.

Remember this article?

10 sept 07.

http://www.correiodamanha.pt/noticia...dCanal=181&p=0

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com... 86581&page=25 post #366

Madeleine McCann case
PJ believes Kate killed her daughter

Madeleine may have been assaulted. But she could also have died because of an accident, after having been sedated to sleep. This is the Policia Judiciaria’s conviction, as they believe that Kate killed Maddie, either accidentally or in a conscious form. There are no certainties, just clues that point to the child’s mother.
For her behaviour, for the way she acted about her daughter’s disappearance, for the cadaver smells and forensic evidence that were collected by scientific police.

Kate presented herself at Policia Judiciaria on Thursday,
visibly out of control. Police forces that were contacted by CM say she had several hysterical reactions during the more than 13 hours of interrogation. And she refused to answer many questions. She did not explain the blood that was found in the car, she did not answer whether she slapped her daughter in the face. And she didn’t even clearly confirm if she sedated the children.

Only the facts are certainties for the PJ. And those facts revealed it was Kate who usually took care of the children, putting them to bed regularly, while Gerry played tennis or rested by the pool.
The deposition of the senior British citizen (Pamela Fenn), who occupied an apartment on the floor above the one that was used by the McCanns, also indicates that Kate sometimes became violent. She lost control, and it was easy to hear the girl’s screams, calling out for her father. Another witness, also a British citizen, refers the same scenario. Kate seemed to have moments of aggression towards her children, while the father, although more absent, revealed more emotional control
Kate refuted all these suspicions at the Policia Judiciaria in Portimao, where she was interrogated, and it was then that the penal circumstances of negligent murder were explained to her. CM knows that the investigators, while not confronting her directly with a possible aggression, explained her that by not confessing to the accident, she could be opening the doors into a more serious penal setting.

Which means it would stop being treated as negligent homicide, and would pass into a qualified crime or with eventual harm.

Father asks PJ for evidence

Gerry also had an unusual behaviour during the judicial interrogation. When he was confronted with the PJ’s suspicions, Maddie’s father repeatedly asked for evidence to be presented to him. He did not promptly deny the facts, but was trying to assess whether the authorities had enough clues to support the homicide theory.

Yes! and I believe in the tooth fairy, too. Actually, the tooth fairy has a better record than the McCanns.

That is true! I got a good chuckle out of that Texana!:crazy:

No need to be sarcastic!

I meant that the meaning of your two comments above is not clear!
Pot and Kettle again Barnaby.
Nothing unclear about the comments IMO.
But if you need more clarification....
In your post you said....."Because they are not charged or convicted does not mean they are innocent!...
Now that kind of comment won't surprise me in the least after/if the McCanns arguedo status is removed...for it to be said before really was a surprise.

The McCanns' blunder in laughing off camera, after they had 'steeled themselves' to be interviewed by BBC East Midlands (I will post the link if Forum members haven't yet seen it) , has, it seems, been noticed far and wide.

Here's a comment I've picked up from:
http://unrepentantcommunist.blogspot.com

------------

Tuesday, May 6, 2008
McCann's One Year On-Yet Another Incongruous Media Moment?

I watched the interview on BBC 1 with Madeleine McCann's grieving parents Kate and Gerry McCann, and listened with sympathy to how they had 'steeled themselves' for the interview with the BBC, how they had ' nearly not gone' to the interview.

There then appears a moment when the interview is clearly over, but the camera continues to roll, this appears at 2 minutes and 44 seconds into the clip; at that moment the demeanour of the couple appears to change dramatically, from sombre steely solemnity, to what can only be described as expressions which are something akin to a moment of bar-room bonhomie.

I still have an open mind as to the fate of young Madeleine, but I have always expressed the sincere belief that eventually the truth will out, as to how this young girl disappeared.

I do have to confess however to being continuously wrong footed by the body language of this couple. They appear to be able to adopt one persona one moment and another a few seconds later. Is there something innate to the humanity of us all that allows us to perceive sincerity?

Speaking personally, when one fails repeatedly to receieve the usual visual cues which signify this quality of sincerity, is it any wonder that ones normal default position of sympathy and belief is challenged?

The premise of the interview was that the couple had struggled with the emotional challenge of discussing the anniversary of their daughters disappearance at all, then when the interview appears to end, the visual image that leaps from the screen completely undermines that premise.

It is also interesting that the editors at the BBC chose to retain that section of the footage on screen, that surely was not an error.

I would rather not have seen it, because as with the other jarring incongruities about this couple's body language throughout the past year, it makes disturbing viewing.

Why? Because it rakes up that nagging doubt once more as to why these discrepancies continue to arise, disjunctures between what this couple say they are feeling and how they actually look.

UNQUOTE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The revealing clip of the McCanns laughing and joking after the 'distraught' couple 'steeled themselves' for this BBC interview may be seen at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUnMtW9ciI

Forward to about 2 mins and 40 secs - the clip of them smiling and joking lasts just a few seconds after that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCann libel payout cues media debate

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f533a7a8-f625-11dc-8d3d-000077b07658.html

Broadcaster Andrew Neil, former editor of The Sunday Times, said: “The Express got its come-uppance and I believe the editor should resign.

Susan Aslan, a media lawyer with Howard Kennedy, said: “I think newspapers will change. I think they will step back and say to themselves: ‘We mustn’t allow ourselves incrementally to be led down the path of printing a story we wouldn’t have written on day one.

She added that any future coverage of the case would be far more cautious because further defamation of the McCanns would be subject to aggravated damages.

That's interested about the aggravated damages.

That's interested about the aggravated damages.

The programme was very interesting. Sir Christopher Meyer was on there and he said that last summer he met Gerry face to face...and advised him to stop trying to do all the things in the media and let the press complaints committee deal with the situation.

Gerry refused and as Sir Christopher said..you cant go against what the parents want.

Which leads to the questions..why did Gerry complain about the media when they offered to stop it all for him..and why did he sue the press rather than going through the Press Complaints Comittee as advised by Sir Christopher?

Another question possibly..all the stuff in the media BELIEVED to have come from the Pjs..how do you honestly know some of it wasnt put in the papers by the McCanns or Mitchell so that could sue the media for it then being in there? Not a bad move when you think about it..put things about the McCanns so the Brits end up hating the pjs so will feel sorry for them...and get money at same time.

I guess the lure of the money was more important. MOO

The programme was very interesting. Sir Christopher Meyer was on there and he said that last summer he met Gerry face to face...and advised him to stop trying to do all the things in the media and let the press complaints committee deal with the situation.

Gerry refused and as Sir Christopher said..you cant go against what the parents want.

Which leads to the questions..why did Gerry complain about the media when they offered to stop it all for him..and why did he sue the press rather than going through the Press Complaints Comittee as advised by Sir Christopher?

Another question possibly..all the stuff in the media BELIEVED to have come from the Pjs..how do you honestly know some of it wasnt put in the papers by the McCanns or Mitchell so that could sue the media for it then being in there? Not a bad move when you think about it..put things about the McCanns so the Brits end up hating the pjs so will feel sorry for them...and get money at same time.

I guess the lure of the money was more important. MOO

ROFL! That's a new one. I'll give you credit for that one Isabelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod