Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
MADELEINE MCCANN: Prime suspect Christian Brueckner 'to be charged with rape of young woman' - Olive Press News Spain

From the last sentence in this article ….“ a German source close to the prosecutors “ ( female )…..states , this week , ….CB will be charged re. MM later next year…

I believe the Portuguese have a 15 year limit to proceed with cases .
Does anyone know how this would relate to HCW’s investigation ?
Is the last chance to do anything 3/5/22 or 31/12/22 ?
Or is the Portuguese limit irrelevant to a German investigation ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
MADELEINE MCCANN: Prime suspect Christian Brueckner 'to be charged with rape of young woman' - Olive Press News Spain

From the last sentence in this article ….“ a German source close to the prosecutors “ ( female )…..states , this week , ….CB will be charged re. MM later next year…

I believe the Portuguese have a 15 year limit to proceed with cases .
Does anyone know how this would relate to HCW’s investigation ?
Is the last chance to do anything 3/5/22 or 31/12/22 ?
Or is the Portuguese limit irrelevant to a German investigation ?
In Germany it’s 20 years for rape. Murder, on the other hand, does not have a statute of limitations

Agree. If factual, surely it would come from official sources?

Although even if it did, it still takes the primary investigation no further forward.

I suspect we're entering into another year of waiting for Godot...

Yep

Just another retread of a previous story

Have seen a couple of reports about it ..think genuine story but person looked into and unconnected to main investigation .

Thanks! Hmm...Paedos who put pics of MM on their walls seem to be very strange kind of guys. We have a similar case in germany connected to the Peggy K. case. A convicted paedo kept pictures of PK at his prison cell, a kind of necklace with her pic and even a kind of altar at his home.

His first name is Holger....

This is odd!!!

If this guy turns out to be a peado, maybe with usual connection to darkweb and the peado community, it would be the first confirmed link between MM and this community.

Hopefully, they will find some more clues on his hardware!

Last edited:
That's definitely old 'news'. I remember this story/claim from a good while back (possibly late 2020?) and, to be honest, I doubt it even happened. But jmo.

Thought I'd maybe heard it before.

It was dated yesterday ,then updated . .

I believe it was from when they met in Portugal, a month or so ago, so I just mean, it's been mentioned before, so not new news if you get me

I believe it was from when they met in Portugal, a month or so ago, so I just mean, it's been mentioned before, so not new news if you get me
Surely it was the Portuguese who went to Germany for a meeting ?
Why would a reporter in Faro for the UK Mirror post old news yesterday ?

Surely it was the Portuguese who went to Germany for a meeting ?
Why would a reporter in Faro for the UK Mirror post old news yesterday ?

It says they are going or went to Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member