Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 - CB went to Portugal to escape from the German youth custody sentence, according to more than one account.
1999 - the Germans got him back to serve the sentence.

eta
link
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner fled police in 1995

From the quote source:
The crime was investigated by Portuguese authorities but was closed the following year. Brückner’s involvement only came to light much later, after a former accomplice, with whom he had previously stolen diesel fuel, discovered a video Brückner had apparently filmed of the rape, and eventually went to police.

My question is, HOW could the Portugal Judiciary close the rape case with a person with many many priors and walked the route every day?..Are they that crap at being Police?..

I havent seen anywhere describing the Carolina ....name i cant recall murder on this site..has it been mentioned?

It was a case led by Amaral and he was convicted of coercing a confession, which was later recanted. His focus was on the parents of the child and it seems that he was convinced of their guilt. Only one of them confessed, yet both served 15 years +. (mum and dad)

Attempted to create a more detailed timeline with all the suggested "possible" crime links along with news if they have been disregarded. I avoided using Sun/Mirror/DM as direct sources whenever possible. Please update if you have more sourced dates (or better sources):

Childhood information sourced from this link below:
Pictured: adoptive mother of Madeleine McCann, first suspect, Christian Brueckner | FR24 News English
1977 - Born and adopted as an infant by B & F Brueckner in Würzburg, Germany
1992 (?) - Christian’s disruptive and increasingly criminal behavior and deal with her disabled husband who suffered brain damage and was confined to a wheelchair after the crash
1992-94 - Between 1992 – when he was 16 – and 1994, he lived in an institution for young people with learning difficulties

Unless another link is provided, the date and information is from this article:
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner: a timeline
1994 - Convicted of sexual abuse of a child, attempted sexual abuse of a child, and carrying out sexual acts in front of a child.
1995-2007 - Police said the suspect lived in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007 apart from brief spells in Germany
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over 2015 disappearance of German girl
1995 - Flees to Portugal as an 18-year-old to escape a two-year youth custody sentence for the above offences.
1996 - Carola Titze, 16, found murdered in De Haan, Belgium. Possibly linked to CB.
Did Madeleine McCann suspect kill these three youngsters? - Metro Newspaper UK
1996 - René Hasse, a six-year-old boy in the Algarve, goes missing. Possibly linked to CB. Family contacted, but latest news suggests no link (see 2nd article)
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over two other missing children – reports
Germans 'have evidence' Madeleine McCann was killed by new suspect
1999 - Returns to Germany to serve a youth custody sentence he had escaped.
2001 - Peggy Knobloch (9) disappears on her way home from school in Bayreuth, Germany. Possible link to CB
Police reviewing disappearance of another German girl in light of new Madeleine McCann suspect.
2004-5 - Dates an English woman in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
2004 - Hazel Behan sexually assaulted in Algarve. Her attacker may be CB. Portuguese police appear to deny any link.
Irish woman raped in Portugal believes attacker may be Madeleine McCann suspect | The Irish Post
2005 - Rapes a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz.
2006- Portuguese authorities drop the rape investigation due to lack of evidence.
2006- Arrested and convicted for stealing diesel fuel in Portugal.
2007- Madeleine McCann disappears from Praia da Luz.
2007- Buys marihuana and hashish and sells it to a middle-man on the northern German island of Sylt, where it is sold on.
2010- Monika Pawlak, a 24-year-old sex worker, found murdered in Hanover. DM suggests possible link, article listed below suggests no link.
Germans 'have evidence' Madeleine McCann was killed by new suspect
2012- Opens a kiosk in Braunschweig, in north-west Germany.
2013- McCanns appeal to the German public on TV for evidence over Madeleine’s disappearance. Brückner’s name crops up in connection with the case.
2013 - September - Documents seen by Der Spiegel said that in that year, he had fantasised about kidnapping and sexually abusing a child in an online chat with a friend.In September 2013, he allegedly wrote that he wanted to “catch something small and use it for days“, and then destroy the evidence.
2015 - May - Inga Gehricke goes missing - LE investigating possibly link to CB
"The Volksstimme newspaper reported that he owned an abandoned property in Neuwegersleben, around 57 miles from where Inga went missing"
"The home was reportedly searched as part of a child abuse investigation in 2016, with officers finding a USB stick containing indecent images."
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over two other missing children – reports
2017- Convicted of sexual abuse of a child in Germany and sentenced to 15 months in prison.
2018-Arrested in Milan and returned to Germany.
2019- August – charged with the rape of a US citizen (from 2005).
2019 - December – convicted. Sentenced to seven years for the rape. Prison term not yet started pending an appeal that the conviction was unlawful but he is being held in police custody.
can we add some more detail this excellent timeline?
like the conversation on the day before maddie went missing, and that there was a sighting of maddie in late may possibly, and that he then moved back to germany in early 2008?

something else to consider is that despite the seemingly powerful circumstantial evidence, 5% of the male adult population have a liking for children in an unhealthy way.
Portugal has 10m people and Germany has 80m (?)...so that means that in Portugal alone there are 500,000 pedos.
There are 92,000 sq km in portugal so that's 5 pedos per sq km.
PdL is listed as an area of 21km2. So there should be 100 pedos there.
maybe thats why these cases are so difficult to solve..

something else to consider is that despite the seemingly powerful circumstantial evidence, 5% of the male adult population have a liking for children in an unhealthy way.
Portugal has 10m people and Germany has 80m (?)...so that means that in Portugal alone there are 500,000 pedos.
There are 92,000 sq km in portugal so that's 5 pedos per sq km.
PdL is listed as an area of 21km2. So there should be 100 pedos there.
maybe thats why these cases are so difficult to solve..
LOL can you back this maths up?

5% of the male population!

German prosecutor confirming they have no forensics and it's all speculation!

'Mr Wolters told the Mirror there is no forensic evidence to show Maddie is dead.

And despite previously saying he believes suspect Christian B killed her quickly, he said: “It was only personal opinion and speculation.”

Earlier this week the prosecutor said he believed the child had been killed.

He told The Times: “My private opinion is that he relatively quickly killed the girl, possibly abused her and then killed her.''

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, German prosecutor admits

even if the figure is 1%, then that's still 100,000 in Portugal alone. so instead of 100 pedos in PdL, there would be 20.
it still seems like a lot to me, but thats what the data tells us. i didnt just make it up.

Interesting analysis, I can believe it or in fact even more because the coast around there has a large transient / tourist population in the summer. So that would be an additional amount of sex offenders turning up to a small place each summer too.

what's even more scary is that i used portugal's entire land mass as the divisor. In reality only about 60% of the land mass is used, and even less is populated. So even though it says its 5 per 1 km2, its probably a lot more if only looking at populated areas.
If only 50% of the total land is populated, then that 100,000 pedos is squeezed into a smaller area. Of course this is an average and some places will have more, and some less.
You would think that places that provide more opportunity would be more populated..absolutely..

Even if that statistic is right (and I’m not sure it is) only a tiny amount would act on their impulses. Disturbing non the less.
why dont you look it up just like i did?.start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

When looking, can you please find what % of pedos act on their impulses?

I for one cant figure out how these people know that they are pedos if they havent acted at least once.., or the 5% figures come from known events (meaning even more that arent known)

When looking, can you please find what % of pedos act on their impulses?

(In a study of 127 online offenders)

"Less than 5 percent admitted to previously molesting at least one child. When agents followed up with more in-depth, polygraph-assisted methods, another 53 percent admitted to hands-on offenses, for a total of nearly 60 percent."
Preying on Children: The Emerging Psychology of Pedophiles

Regarding the theories that CB possibly did not act alone.. Does anybody remember any articles about an emplyee of the Ocean Club being involved?? I personally do not, although I DO remember reading about an employee from that complex who had died. Something to do with a tractor. Defo, it was a tractor! I dont want to search it for fear of The S**! popping up again!

I think the police will have an open mind on that. I don't think was pot luck that CB found an apartment with no adults present, who were all dining and the children were all sleeping, I think the employees Resort notebook is relevant.

The German prosecutor has milked the Maddie angle for the publicity which is what I said a week ago

We've been played

They have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members