Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #40

Media, in its various forms has been doing this from the beginning. Netflix and the like aren't charities.
Why should individuals making money be treated differently?

Media, in its various forms has been doing this from the beginning. Netflix and the like aren't charities.
Why should individuals making money be treated differently?

It's so true. It's all cashing in regardless of who's doing it.

Got to say though, this image of this 'foreign detective' with his bombshell book scoop made me :D Cos that's how someone wanting to be taken seriously as a truth-bringer would present himself. :D

1712599256147.png

Last edited:
hi ppl, i got a question, i'm new here so i don't know if this was answered already in this thread:

Did CB talk to the Braunschweig police in 2013 about his whereabouts around the time MM went missing? I think i read it somewhere...

The reason i'm asking:
-NF said CB called her the night MM vanished and said he was on his way from Tomar to Foral, which makes no sense given "his phone" being logged in the PdL cell tower until 8pm.
-MWT said CB told him he never returned to PdL after he got released in Dec 2006, plus he was with a girl in Carvoeiro around the time which kind of was his alibi.
-Yet, the German Doctor in the German Sat.1 documentary said in a kind of weird tone "he remembered seeing CB at a Birthday Party in Odiaxere (probably CP's birthday, as he lived in Odiaxere) the week MM went missing".

now these are 3 accounts of his wherabouts, on top of that his phone being logged in the PdL cell tower.

It all sounds like CB told a different story in 2013, i wonder if that's what made him supicious to the BKA in the first place (maybe before they found further "evidence), so just wanted to know if there is more information on that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back