Maketoast is no longer with WS

: Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 1:41 AM
: To: 'R. Nick Williams'
: Subject: RE: maketoast.com

: Glad to hear it.

:
: _____________________________________________

: If I ever see this *advertiser censored***** jerk in person I swear to Christ I'm going to rip out his *advertiser censored***** spine, burn it, and spit on the ashes.

: Sorry if I offended anyone. If I feel bad about saying this in a day or two I may come back and edit it, but right now I'm so mad I don't give a *advertiser censored* what I'm saying. Bye.

One shylock didn't put up..guess the language?
Okay..Toasty had his site up for sale,advertised it for awhile...so what is this all about?
He stated he wanted it forever? Yet had it up for sale?
Then we assumed it was sold?

I know many of you hate J,however,she is who she says she is,no more no less!
She did not write the Patricia letters,she is not Toast and never has been.
NMO it's the truth

sissi said:
If you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you.
At one time at least half the people posting at the Swamp were the *advertiser censored* in disguise. She even slipped up a couple times and signed the wrong name.

sissi said:

******* is not worth hating, it's just wasted emotion. Besides, hatred eats at the person who harbors it, and it is far too personal to hate someone you don't even know. Just about everyone I know hates her actions and her lies, though. No one I know cares if she lives or dies, though I doubt the world would miss her much if she were not here.

Shylock, I don't know which hats you have in mind that you believe she assumed, but I've met quite a few posters in person from that forum, and been in chat with more (and they had different ISPs).

I think the accusations of multiple hats are based on emotion rather than fact.

I have no idea who the maketoast that was moderator here is. I know the real life name of the original maketoast (and it's posted with a note of gratitude to him from ACandyRose on her site) but I've never met him.

Is the maketoast here supposed to be the same mtoast who has a forum of his/her own?

sissi said:

NMO it's the truth

You mean except for those times she said she was a man. Or the time she said she was....and the.......

I see "R Nick Williams" has the hat "dshadow". There is a member at maketoast.com with the same hat (dshadow).

LovelyPigeon said:
Shylock, I don't know which hats you have in mind that you believe she assumed, but I've met quite a few posters in person from that forum, and been in chat with more (and they had different ISPs).

I think the accusations of multiple hats are based on emotion rather than fact.

LP, the AMOUNT of multiple hats may in fact, be based on emotion, but there have been incidents where it was proven over and over again that there were many hats attributed to her and her alone. When confronted and caught, she dismissed the issues with "error", etc.

So somewhere between 20 hats that over the years were IN FACT hers and the 100 that are speculated about is the truth. Make no mistake, there were multiple hats and there are real records of it along with private e mails to and from her to prove it.

Just something else she didn't tell you about. She is very selective that way

Barbara I know of no "facts" that she had any multiple hats, much less dozens of them. The myth about hats seems to grow larger as time goes by.

I know there were administrative hats that varied slightly in spelling but those were acknowledged--and they weren't used to post case information or to pretend it was someone other than herself doing the posting. Perhaps you are thinking of those?

I know that I have met quite a few of the real life individuals who posted there, and chatted with even more who had unique ISPs on mIRC.

SkyJustice is who appeared at Purgatory and ACR. Sissi would know more about the real maketoast, Nick.

To: ALL (1 of 2)
1710.1 Hello Posters,
I just thought I would let everyone know the "maketoast.com" site will be returning on Sunday, November 16, 2003. Four months ago, I bought the site, and the design rights, and wasn't sure if I wanted to post it again or not, but after the many email's I have received, I think that it is time to bring it back. Their are several new things on the site, which will require your imput. This is a work in progress and I look foward to hearing from you all. If you have a comment, please feel free to email me at: admin@maketoast.com
Thanks-

Susan *******, a.k.a. "*******," is not known to ever have signed herself "JA-me-son" or "John Andrew Ramsey" or "JAR" or "MASON JAR" etc., but she is beleived to have used such additional aliases as "jelly," "jams," "mason," and "nosam" (mason backwards). (to name a few)

Holy Cow......who and what are we talking about??

Sorry, you'll all have to excuse me. I'm new to this forum and this is just intriguing the hell out of me. You can tell I haven't been around long enough to figure this little puzzle out. I've been hanging out at the Laci forum and since it's so very slow lately with no news, I jumped over here to the JBR forum and have been doing a lot of reading and catching up on this case. I never really spent a lot of time delving into this case until just a few weeks ago and now I'm completely hooked. But this thread is truly a mystery to me and since I know none of the players, it's just fun to sit back and watch what's happening. Kind of a whodunit for me? Now, I'm trying to figure out who is who, whose on whose side, and who ya'll are talkin' 'bout. Hope you don't mind if I lurk a while. :p

Lurke away :)

Heard from Maketoast. He admitted he was Richard who wrote the email. Very strange email from him. Apologizing all over the place.

More later

I would like to suggest you take that silly censor off Ms Swamp's hat. She knows better than to harass you about anything, but even if she did, who's she going to tell - your server? Bwahahahahahaha :boohoo:

Misty, I don't have any knowledge of her using any other hat to post case with than the one she's always used and still uses. I just know that hats used at her forum belonged to unique posters because I met many of them in person and chatted with people who had unique ISPs.

Is the hat SkyJustice the same real person (Nick) who originally owned the maketoast.com site and moderated here as maketoast?

Ah Misty did you forget 'lilac'? I remember the post where Jameson gave hirself away as Jameson and lilac.

Lilac and jameson are not the same person. I have been in chat with Lilac.

To give a sense of the accuracy of this hat question - I have been accused of being one of Jameson's hats.

LovelyPigeon said:
Lilac and jameson are not the same person. I have been in chat with Lilac.

My friends it seems like we are ganging up on LP. In my opinion we should put the "hat" matter to rest. We have our opinions and LP has hers. I don't think either side could change each others opinions.

I have been thinking. Scary I know but...What if we did have a private area for JB folks. That way if we want to discuss things that are not directly case related ( as in "hats") we can bring it to the private area and not bogg down the public forum and confuse people who are reading the forum but not posting.

Whaddya think?

Tricia

"...What if we did have a private area for JB folks. That way if we want to discuss things that are not directly case related ( as in "hats") we can bring it to the private area and not bogg down the public forum and confuse people who are reading the forum but not posting."

The jury room?? But if you open up a discussion on this forum about hats, what about the other's, for example, the Laci Peterson Forum. We're in hot and heavy with a trial, well, sometime in the near future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher
Back