Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor families I don't know what to think about bringing them here at this time.

Maybe Malaysia wants to get them out of their country then he problem of placating these people will be someone elses.

What will they do here? Are they planning on taking them in a plane to view the debris that the current search teems are having problems finding? They haven't physically collected any debris as yet. So still no proof that it is the plane. JMOO

Hopefully, with this new news, they will decide to go home to family.

Satellite data based on the new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that its last position was in the middle of the the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.

It came down killing everyone on board in the southern Indian Ocean.

The families of the passengers and crew have been updated.

This news ends all hope that they could be found alive.

PM Razak asks for people to respect them "at this very difficult time".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-flight-mh370-possible-debris-3276634#ixzz2wtAXrar7

Hi everyone. I'm just trying to catch up. Any debris found to substantiate the plane going down there? I feel so badly for the families.

Tweets
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 45s
Malaysian PM: data analysed by UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch & satellite firm shows plane flew south into ocean & flight ended there

:rose: :rose:

So how long has this been known.?

What a sad end.

Maybe some of the floating objects have been identified as coming from the plane ?

I think that is definitely it, they had to release this info first before announcing the objects are from the plane

Hi everyone. I'm just trying to catch up. Any debris found to substantiate the plane going down there? I feel so badly for the families.

We haven't heard anything official about the debris yet, but it seems almost certain to have come from the plane.

I think that is definitely it, they had to release this info first before announcing the objects are from the plane

He did say there is another pc in the morning to release more info, too.

Perhaps they have, just not to the media (yet, if they plan to at all).

Well we do not know whether they have or not.

Because they just said "plane took Southern Corridor" but gave NO EXPLANATION as to how exactly they came to that determination.

What if they only came to that conclusion b/c they don't think the plane would have gotten past the radar of countries in Norhtern corridor? Well, what if that plane did? What if the people flying the plane figured out how to do it?? How do they know??

JMO.

I don't want to be seeming like, stubborn and not wanting to "face facts."

But if I am thinking these things, don't you think the family members will be thinking this?

I don't think they will actually believe this until they see some actual proof.

JMO.

I do hope that is true. I would hate being a relative of a passenger and having it end without something giving me definitive proof that the plane went into the ocean in that area. It would nag me until I met my own end of life. I think I would always want any small bit that proved the plane and passengers all met their end.

We haven't heard anything official about the debris yet, but it seems almost certain to have come from the plane.

Sadly, this still will not explain the sequence of events and why it was there. IMO

Prayers to the passengers, families and search crews. My heart aches for them.🌹🌹🌹🌹

The poor families I don't know what to think about bringing them here at this time.

Maybe Malaysia wants to get them out of their country then he problem of placating these people will be someone elses.

What will they do here? Are they planning on taking them in a plane to view the debris that the current search teems are having problems finding? They haven't physically collected any debris as yet. So still no proof that it is the plane. JMOO

Yeah, I am having mixed emotions with how he handled this. There is nothing definite being reported from the searchers actually picking up debris out of the ocean and saying it is definitely from plane.

Until I hear that , I dont see how he can say what he said. This seems to be very premature IMO. It doesnt give them closure in their minds I dont think. All it would do is make them upset for now and still wonder where exactly the plane is.

Someone needs to positively ID the debris and claim it is from plane. That is only way. I am more and more sick of how Malaysia is handling things.
IMO

The PM said they would share more details in the morning. I hope he then elaborates about the data analysis so people can understand the conclusion.

There are multiple questions. The first is are they alive? This answers that question. Huge conclusion for the families. No more wondering about that.

Then of course, are the questions about "what" and "why" - maybe these issues will eventually be addressed, maybe not.

But I would be grateful for an answer to the question: could they be alive somewhere? It's torture not knowing.

I believe this info, although I realize there will be speculation and conspiracy theories suggesting this is a cover story. I truly hope they find definitive wreckage to validate this conclusion.

1:12am: Full statement from Prime Minister of Malaysia Najib Razak made in Kuala Lumpur at 1am Sydney time:
"This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB). They informed me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated the northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data. Using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort, they have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path.

Based on their new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.

This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families, two principles which have guided this investigation.

Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development. For them, the past few weeks have been heartbreaking; I know this news must be harder still. I urge the media to respect their privacy, and to allow them the space they need at this difficult time."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...jects-found-20140324-35e3d.html#ixzz2wtDQeg6g

:dunno: I am not shocked by this news. All along I thought it crashed into some body of water.

It is as sad as it was on day one. I only wish that the families could have been told this earlier, instead of making them go all this time holding out hope.

I think this is only partial closure. They have been told no survivors, but now I would imagine they want to know why!

something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish.jpg

Retweeted by Jon Ostrower https://twitter.com/jonostrower
Finding Philip Wood ‏@FindPhilipWood 3m

Hurts hurting. Lift all loved ones of MH370 w/ your thoughts & prayers.Thank U for your support & for being our inspiration. #FindPhilipWood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hachiko304