Man lights himself on fire in park near the courthouse where Donald Trumps trial is taken place. April 19, 2024

In reading his "research" results what is frightening to me is that he is not the only one who believes in a secret government behind the government where Republicans and Democrats are actually secretly working together with their goal being to keep the general public at each others throats for the betterment of the secret government behind the curtain. This type of conspiracy theory is very prevalent across social media forums. I mean it's crazy to think that he thought by setting himself on fire he would get the world to finally believe his theory is correct.

I suspect we will hear that this poor soul has a history of mental health issues. I feel for his family, how shocking and upsetting this must be for them.

Burns are the most horrible experience. The pain is excruciating. Even with medication. And the medical staff has to scrub down the skin each day, to keep it clean, and ensure that there is no scar tissue build up.

He probably has lung damage, possibly vision issues. So sad.

Man who lit himself on fire outside New York City courthouse identified as Maxwell Azzarello. “My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan,” his manifesto read.
https://t.co/OL1YOLRboS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR197708
Back