Man Who Ditches 9 Children Under Safe Haven Law Is Going to Be A father Again!

Nip it! Nip it! Nip it! or should I say: Bob it! Bob it! Bob it!

The tax payers of the United States paid hundreds of thousands to support these nine children and most likely will pay for the delivery and the care of the twins. This man is actually getting paid to scr** and reproduce. I think it is time for the government to interfer with his producing ability. It is not fair for him to expect other people to pay for his blatant irresponsible behaviour. It is as if he is being rewarded. Between this and Octomom these children will grow up so screwed up and will probably repeat what their screwed up parents did. :behindbar

While this guy is drawing a lot of well-deserved heat, I think it behooves us to remember he is joined by a legend of so-called fathers who abdicate their responsibilities, not on the state, but on their female co-parents. Many "men" do this repeatedly. This one gets media attention, but whole generations are being screwed over by this careless, bull **** attitude.

Just wanted to toss that into the ring.

While this guy is drawing a lot of well-deserved heat, I think it behooves us to remember he is joined by a legend of so-called fathers who abdicate their responsibilities, not on the state, but on their female co-parents. Many "men" do this repeatedly. This one gets media attention, but whole generations are being screwed over by this careless, bull **** attitude.

A statement from my own heart pearseha. Well said and deserving. Many should be under the fire too but he really takes the cake as they say. Caught the toss too :)

Goz

A statement from my own heart pearseha. Well said and deserving. Many should be under the fire too but he really takes the cake as they say. Caught the toss too :)

Goz

Thanks, Goz - Now we can continue bashing this jerk.

This is very true. I once worked with one sperm donor who had atleast 6 children with different women and I'm sure he hasn't slowed down so who knows how many more by now, he had no shortage of women willing to accomodate him either.
Working with in-mates, there was one there who happened to have 6 children from different women also. Now who do you think was supporting those kids while he spent time in jail? He would go to great lengths in talking about how crazy etc the mothers of his children were also, gee let's make sure the kid has zero chance by giving them a piece of **** father and throw in a crazy mother to boot.
Both women and men have to start being held responsible for what they're doing, in the meantime we'll continue to read stories here that involve screwed up children who become screwed up adults and society will suffer the consequences.

VB

Both women and men have to start being held responsible for what they're doing, in the meantime we'll continue to read stories here that involve screwed up children who become screwed up adults and society will suffer the consequences.

VB

Absolutely. Sadly, to me, many in our culture are quite self indulgent and when they mess up they assume someone else will fix their problems. Nebraska has spent nearly a million dollars on this family and even though the parents could not pay for the care of their children -- they just kept having more. This isn't the 1800's -- we have a variety of safe means to prevent a pregnancy. Social programs meant to help people now enables too many to not take responsibility for their choices or for their lives.

When push came to shove -- this man ditched his kids and started over.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//Animated/applause2.gif

Agree and was trying to make the same point early.
It's time for people to pay their way and wake up and smell the roses even if they stepped in some poo along the way. We can't keep bailing out people. They will never learn responsibility.

Goz

I would like to opine that there are, indeed, some people who do need and deserve public help. It is people like this guy and his ilk who paint everyone who needs a hand with a bad brush.

Ok I have to say this. I would be HAPPY to take his children. If he didnt want them it is better for them that they are away from him. If he wants to give this one away too, I will gladly take him or her. BTW where are the childrens mother ? The nine he gave away. IMO anyone that doesnt "want" thier children should do something about it before it ends in disaster. Also who knows if this one was planned or a suprise. I dont believe in accidents. I am all for the safe baby laws. I think there needs to be more info about them on billboards, busses and such so that the parents know of this law.

I would like to opine that there are, indeed, some people who do need and deserve public help. It is people like this guy and his ilk who paint everyone who needs a hand with a bad brush.

There are many people who deserve public aid and help, I too want to make that clear since I said we have too much gov't. intervention. So many are deserving but this character makes it bad for those that are truly in need. He is just pure garbage. He will for sure, as I stated earlier, repeat this pattern. I can bet my life on it. It's a shame the system is takin advantage of my people like this so called "Adult".

Goz

Ok I have to say this. I would be HAPPY to take his children. If he didnt want them it is better for them that they are away from him. If he wants to give this one away too, I will gladly take him or her. BTW where are the childrens mother ? The nine he gave away. IMO anyone that doesnt "want" thier children should do something about it before it ends in disaster. Also who knows if this one was planned or a suprise. I dont believe in accidents. I am all for the safe baby laws. I think there needs to be more info about them on billboards, busses and such so that the parents know of this law.

The mother of the nine children passed away. By all sounds, if this "man" would have asked, the mother's family would have taken the children in then, but he never asked. He then dropped the children off under the now changed law in Nebraska.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back