Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My LE contact is out of office today but I emailed your questions to see if they an answer...not sure then can, but I will try..I also am PMing/emailing Shadow205...former LE...asking her the same.

I was told by a LE agent that it is nearly impossible to arrest someone under a false name/alias, but it happens. They usually end up finding out after they are booked. Perhaps that's what happened with ADF.

ETA

In his experience, they usually can tell if someone is using a false name by looking the name up in NCIC and if s/he meets the description but they are still doubtful, they can ask a question like "what's your dad's name?" for example. There is usually a discrepancy somewhere!

I found this Walker guys information a while ago. I figured that he used the name but wasn't the same guy as the Alonzo involved in this incident. My thinking was maybe Walker stole Alonzo's I.D. or something. The only thing that makes me wonder is LDJ's reference to "William" in the police report. It seems really odd. I'd love to talk to the lead investigator on the case to find out why LDJ refers to Alonzo as William and how it made it in the report without any explanation.

Fater reading the PReport. I have a gut feeling enither LDJ or alonzo know who she is.Also the listing of MJD is based on someone that thinks she is only that old. I still say until The Le rule Micheala out with DNA. MJD is her

During my search through the AZ Supreme Court paperwork, I found that Lipsey will be at trial July 15 at probably 9 am, and with him will be four of the five females arrested with him. This trial is about him bringing children to AZ to be prostituted out. One woman is 57 years old and a girl age 20 has the same last name as her.

I am hoping to get to Phoenix and try and reserve a room so I can attend the trial. I am also hoping to get someone to talk to me about MJD and where she may have come from. We have WI, but as someone said it could be Canada or anywhere in between.

As far as her being in a fosterhome, group home situation, if MJD was over 18 which is possible, the ATL for the child would be removed from NCIC because the child is released from being a ward of the state at that age.

I would truly like to see the picture someone above has mentioned that they believe truly is MJD. I don't remember the poster but if you can please put the picture here or pm me and let me know where to find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Alonso will not be at this trial because he is not needed, the arrests for this crime was in Aug 99.

Kelly Lipsey will be going to court

The Court finds Defendant has violated the conditions of probation previously imposed.​
IT IS ORDERED setting
Disposition Hearing on June 26, 2008 at 8:30 a.m.
I haven't seen where he and several women are going to court Where did you find that info at? I searched all of the cases and can't locate it. I see that April Kirby will be going to court also.

I have a few questions.

1. How do we find out what Alonzo's birthday is?
2. Did the police ever get to interview Shaine Brook?
3. Is Kelly Lipsey still incarcerated? If so where?

I have a few questions.

1. How do we find out what Alonzo's birthday is?
2. Did the police ever get to interview Shaine Brook?
3. Is Kelly Lipsey still incarcerated? If so where?

Per my previous post above

Regarding Alonzo Decarlos Fernandez. His birthday is July 28, 1972. He was charged with Reckless Manslaughter and possession and use of Marijuana. He plead down to Hit and Run Death/Injury. The court case number is [FONT=&quot]S-1100-CR-99025155.[/FONT]

Hmmmm I found some info on William joseph walker DUI from WASHINGTON STATE hmmmmmm interesting

South District Court Report
[SIZE=-1]$2.95 - Chinook Observer - NewsBank[SIZE=-1] - Nov 13, 2002[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Review hearing - DUI, William Joseph Walker; in compliance. Plea hearing - Washington license suspended/using license other jurisdiction, DUI, Daniel Alfred ... [/SIZE]

Ok, Here I go thinking AGAIN, LOL

I wonder if maybe they were fighting/wrestling around for the Rolex waych? Instead of a gun?

Also. I wondered if maybe she felt trapped in the car thought they were going to kill her and she wanted OUT and he refused etc. And the only thing she could think of was to say I think Im going to throw up, so they would pull over and let her puke.

But they just rolled down the window. and she decided to take her chances by jumping. I find it odd she was sitting in the middle, Alonzo and Lindsey knew each other normally they would be sitting side by side and the "stranger" would sit by the door. But they didnt want her by the door,,,,,,

William Joseph Walker has a long list of offenses in Oregon including multiple convictions for robbery. I'll list the offenses that I found. But still not certain that this is the same guy.

I found Robbery 3, Robbery 2, Parole Violations, Possession of Controlled substances and auto infractions. This is all from Oregon. (WJWalker)

Ok, Here I go thinking AGAIN, LOL

I wonder if maybe they were fighting/wrestling around for the Rolex waych? Instead of a gun?

Also. I wondered if maybe she felt trapped in the car thought they were going to kill her and she wanted OUT and he refused etc. And the only thing she could think of was to say I think Im going to throw up, so they would pull over and let her puke.

But they just rolled down the window. and she decided to take her chances by jumping. I find it odd she was sitting in the middle, Alonzo and Lindsey knew each other normally they would be sitting side by side and the "stranger" would sit by the door. But they didnt want her by the door,,,,,,
Alonzo picked up MJD first, then Lindsey, I think that's how she ended up in the middle

Alonzo picked up MJD first, then Lindsey, I think that's how she ended up in the middle

my recollection from the police report is that Lindsey was dropped at the liquor store, Alonzo took off-she either called him and he came back, or he came back with MJD in the car. LDJ mentioned that they might have gone behind the store to score some drugs...

BUT given the obvious credibility issues we are dealing with here :rolleyes:

Maybe they or he lured MJD into the car to begin with and took off with her after stopping at the residence? Maybe when they left the residence, they took her in the wrong direction and she wanted out....maybe they had a client waiting at the residence who wanted two girls...and then Alonzo decided to hit the road with her...

I just think they had her against her will-and I would love to know what he was reaching for while he was driving all over the road before she flew out the window. Was it the shoes? A weapon? A purse or some kind of container with her things in it?

and I would love to know what he was reaching for while he was driving all over the road before she flew out the window. Was it the shoes? A weapon? A purse or some kind of container with her things in it?

A poster earlier said maybe fighting over the rolex? Just another idea.

my recollection from the police report is that Lindsey was dropped at the liquor store, Alonzo took off-she either called him and he came back, or he came back with MJD in the car. LDJ mentioned that they might have gone behind the store to score some drugs...

BUT given the obvious credibility issues we are dealing with here :rolleyes:

Maybe they or he lured MJD into the car to begin with and took off with her after stopping at the residence? Maybe when they left the residence, they took her in the wrong direction and she wanted out....maybe they had a client waiting at the residence who wanted two girls...and then Alonzo decided to hit the road with her...

I just think they had her against her will-and I would love to know what he was reaching for while he was driving all over the road before she flew out the window. Was it the shoes? A weapon? A purse or some kind of container with her things in it?

I don't even want to give my interpretation of the police report because I find much of the story hard to believe. Although they had pretty similar stories, who's to say that while they were traveling along the interstate, they didn't make something up? Or at least Alonzo. From the way LDJ spoke of him in the 2nd part of the police report, he obviously didn't take any crap. I believe that Alonzo's intentions were most likely to become MJD's pimp, but something freaked her out in that vehicle. Something terrified her so much that she thought jumping to her own death was a better consequence than remaining in the car with them on their alleged trip to Tuscan. And if she was seen around the streets of a hard area like Van Buren/Central Phx, she doesn't seem like she'd be a very easily frightened girl.

I'd also like to know what ADF was reaching for. I wonder if we will be able to obtain the photographs of whatever was lying in the backseat. Maybe if we knew the reason.. what happened that day prior to her jumping from the vehicle.. somewhere in that time frame.. could get us closer to a name.

Ok - I have read the police report twice now and have some thoughts. I believe the last statements LDJ made just before getting on the plane to Washington were closest to the truth. I do find it odd that it was simple as calling her parents for a plane ticket home. Why didn't she do that long before instead of selling herself on the streets to benefit ADF? Guess that's another story and not really pertinent here.

I do not believe that Miami was ever mentioned to MJD. ADF & LDJ were relocating to Tucson. IMO - MJD got into that car looking to get high and hang out. She probably was afraid that she would be beaten by her own pimp if she didn't get her booty back to Phoenix and I think Alonzo had no intention of taking her back. Whatever ADF said to her in that car - in her mind - was worse than taking the chance of getting out of the car at all costs. Probably a combination of fear and intoxication. We can't be sure pot and alcohol were the only things they did that day. He had what - 14 miles - to get rid of her stuff and whatever other truly incriminating evidence may have been in that car. And 14 miles to tell Lindsey what to say if need be.

I do not believe MJD was pushed or thrown out of the car. I do believe Alonzo caused her to fear for her life. I don't believe Alonzo will EVER reveal whatever truly happened. I do believe Lindsey and MJD's pimp hold the key to what we are trying to accomplish. The person who said her name was Cory or Carla was one of the people interviewed by LE after the fact. She is the same person who said she would testify that Lipsey was MJD's pimp. HE KNOWS WHO SHE IS and I am beginning to believe - more and more - that she is from Wisconsin or somewhere nearby. I also believe that at least one of his other "girls" know who our little MJD is. None of those players had anything at all to do with her death, so WHY wouldn't someone step up and say "she's so-and-so from such-and-such and the reason she was hooking in Phoenix, AZ is because __________."

Ok - I have read the police report twice now and have some thoughts. I believe the last statements LDJ made just before getting on the plane to Washington were closest to the truth. I do find it odd that it was simple as calling her parents for a plane ticket home. Why didn't she do that long before instead of selling herself on the streets to benefit ADF? Guess that's another story and not really pertinent here.

I do not believe that Miami was ever mentioned to MJD. ADF & LDJ were relocating to Tucson. IMO - MJD got into that car looking to get high and hang out. She probably was afraid that she would be beaten by her own pimp if she didn't get her booty back to Phoenix and I think Alonzo had no intention of taking her back. Whatever ADF said to her in that car - in her mind - was worse than taking the chance of getting out of the car at all costs. Probably a combination of fear and intoxication. We can't be sure pot and alcohol were the only things they did that day. He had what - 14 miles - to get rid of her stuff and whatever other truly incriminating evidence may have been in that car. And 14 miles to tell Lindsey what to say if need be.

I do not believe MJD was pushed or thrown out of the car. I do believe Alonzo caused her to fear for her life. I don't believe Alonzo will EVER reveal whatever truly happened. I do believe Lindsey and MJD's pimp hold the key to what we are trying to accomplish. The person who said her name was Cory or Carla was one of the people interviewed by LE after the fact. She is the same person who said she would testify that Lipsey was MJD's pimp. HE KNOWS WHO SHE IS and I am beginning to believe - more and more - that she is from Wisconsin or somewhere nearby. I also believe that at least one of his other "girls" know who our little MJD is. None of those players had anything at all to do with her death, so WHY wouldn't someone step up and say "she's so-and-so from such-and-such and the reason she was hooking in Phoenix, AZ is because __________."
I think Lindsey knew Alonzo was in jail and couldn't stop her from leaving is why she called her parents that day. I think she saw it as her possibly only way to escape that life. I wouldn't be suprised if LE steered her in that direction, if they sensed she was afraid of him. The other girls were probably scared to death to talk to LE because they didn't know what their pimps might do. I agree that they are our best bet in finding an id on our MJD. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member