Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Thank You all for the tweets, posts, etc.

When I saw the promo on Court TV before this trial started, I thought this trial was going to be "exciting" with some bombshells ... this trial was boring ... flat ... nothing much at all.

I read some of threads here at WS for about a week before the trial started to familiarize myself with the facts of the case, timeline, etc. ... so I was anxious to see it all come together ... but the state did not put it together.

I will watch closing arguments, await the verdict, and keep my fingers crossed for a guilty verdict.

See y'all later !

So....now that the defense is done (unless MS testifies) do we think mommy dearest will show up tomorrow? His stepmother was there for 2 whole trials.
Either she's ill or sitting through both trials, she can't ignore her son's guilt. Maybe it's sunk in. It must be tough to believe in your heart that your child could never do something like that, and then be faced with all the evidence that he did it and shows no bother about it.

Marks lawyer just said he doesnt know if Mark will or will not testify in the morning. Defense said if Mark doesnt testify they will rest their defense and they will be instantly ready for closings. state and defense both equally said they will each need approx 2.5 hrs for closing

We are probably both right, and he referred to himself as an RN. Though I have worked with AMAZING LPNs, nothing against them. And I guess the pay difference isn't as much as I had thought.

Off topic, ASA Ross is firing me up!

Not surprised to hear he referred to himself as an RN. He also diaried (yeah, I made a fake word) that within a 19 minute sex session, he gave 2 O's and had 3 himself. At his age and physical condition. Riiiiiiight. Legend in His Own Mind - he should have that tattooed somewhere.

Either she's ill or sitting through both trials, she can't ignore her son's guilt. Maybe it's sunk in. It must be tough to believe in your heart that your child could never do something like that, and then be faced with all the evidence that he did it and shows no bother about it.
This is the women that made her sick daughter stay at a hotel so CWW and AW could stay in her home. Like MS, I'm not sure she has much of a conscious.

I simply cannot believe the business fraud and money problems did not come up. In disbelief, really. This is a huge part of motive. Someone tell me I missed something?
I do not think I could convict based solely on what was presented at trial. Really hate saying that. Like really hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot