MD MD - Aseelah "Ella" Naseem Syed, 17, Linthicum Heights, May 2023

manduh88

Reaction score
No real news coverage or information about the disappearance of Aseela "Ella" Naseem Syed. She was 17 at the time she went missing. She was last seen around May 2023 and NamUs case was created on August 3, 2023.

It says her last known location was in Linthicum Heights, MD in Anne Arundel County. Ella is reported to be 5'5, 120lbs and is a white/caucasian, female with black hair and blue eyes. She has a large scar on her right leg and walks with a limp.

No other information or details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only found one small mention when I went to the "Missing in Baltimore City" FB group - check the August 5 post by "EL" (note - for some reason you will have to scroll as the dates are out of order, or search there with "Aseelah").

just came to see if we had anything on her. her missing poster was posted on local news tonight, and could find not much at all. one cousin posting last year. :( she’s beautiful

Beautiful, indeed. Hoping for the best.

I only found one small mention when I went to the "Missing in Baltimore City" FB group - check the August 5 post by "EL" (note - for some reason you will have to scroll as the dates are out of order, or search there with "Aseelah").

Yikes! This kid is in danger.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637