MD MD - Elizabeth Ricucci, 39, near Pleasant Circle in Rockville, 08 Nov 2023

Knox

Reaction score
1699674026283.png
ROCKVILLE, MD —Rockville City Police are asking the public's help in locating 39-year-old Elizabeth Ricucci, who has been missing since Wednesday.

Ricucci was last seen around 12 p.m., near Pleasant Circle in Rockville driving a silver/blue 2021 Toyota Corolla with Maryand tags: 6EK3548.

Anyone with information about Ricucci's whereabouts is asked to contact RCPD at 240-314-8900 or detectives@rockvillemd.gov.

Rockville City Police Department ·​

The Rockville City Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in helping to locate a missing woman.​

Elizabeth Ricucci, 39, was last seen on 11/08/2023 at approximately 12:00 p.m. near Pleasant Circle in Rockville operating a silver/blue 2021 Toyota Corolla with Maryland tag: 6EK3548. She was last seen wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and black pants.

Police and her loved ones are concerned for her wellbeing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockville City Police at 240-314-8900 (24/7 line) or e-mail the RCPD Investigations Unit at detectives@rockvillemd.gov

MOO - IANAE - YMMV - etc.

Anybody want to bet lunch money that politics are involved?

MOO - IANAE - YMMV - etc.

Anybody want to bet lunch money that politics are involved?

I'd bet everything in my account that politics aren't involved. She's an executive assistant to someone in the NIH's computer department.

I didn’t see anything. Has this MP been found?
The Rockville PD appeal was deleted from their fb page (unclear when). It would appear that she was found very quickly (suggested by at least one comment on another appeal).

The Rockville PD appeal was deleted from their fb page (unclear when). It would appear that she was found very quickly (suggested by at least one comment on another appeal).
Still HERE as of the monent:

I see that she was married in 2015. Still? I’d be frantic!

Reactions: ?!?
So weird when there’s no follow up in months, what’s that about?

Agree it's 'interesting' that she seems to have made the media plenty when she went missing, but after that....NOTHING !

No word on followup searches and nothing about being found. While an adult has the right to disappear, seems to me that anyone who said "Please help us look for her" would feel obliged to at least say "CANCEL THIS" - as a courtesy to anyone that might be trying to help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back