GUILTY MD - Ryan Sheppard for raping 1yr old boy, Frederick, 2011

I am surprised that this babies parents would leave their 1 year old son in this mans care? How well do the parents know him? How could he be such a monster, to do this to a baby? Who's computer was he on, while looking at child *advertiser censored*? Why are there not child *advertiser censored* charges being brought against him also?

Maybe there needs to be a new law, that a person who abuses a child while viewing *advertiser censored*, is charged with additional crimes?

This is so sick, I can't stomach it. There is no justice too severe for this sicko.:banghead:

What a horrible, disgusting crime against an innocent baby. The pain that poor child must have gone through. What in the world would a 19 year old get out of raping a little baby? I hope the rapist is put in jail forever and gets some of his own medicine in return. He should get the death penalty. I wonder how well the parents of this baby knew the guy before letting him babysit their child.

Md. Baby Needs Surgery After Alleged Sex Assault

Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said Tuesday it is one of the most horrible child-abuse cases he has seen.

Prosecutors say the boy underwent a colostomy last week at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington because his colon was torn.

Investigators allege in charging documents that 19-year-old Ryan Sheppard acknowledged to police that he sexually assaulted the child last Wednesday.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/...ter-alleged-sex-assault/#.Tk8Sf1PkC5w.twitter

I saw this thread a few days ago and was too disturbed by the title to even open it. I wish I hadn't at all.

This freak needs to be punished Texas style! :sick:

This is one sex-crime case where a full physical recovery at the very least is virtually impossible. Rectally raped at age one!

I had a friend who's son was born without a rectum. They had to do a colostomy on him at birth. They took him to Duke and doctors made him a rectum. He had a total of 9 or 10 surgeries. He is perfectly normal now.

I had a friend who's son was born without a rectum. They had to do a colostomy on him at birth. They took him to Duke and doctors made him a rectum. He had a total of 9 or 10 surgeries. He is perfectly normal now.

How wonderful to hear about your friend's son.

Praying for justice for this baby.................

DP is too good for this SOB.

Let the parents at him.

This is so sick ..And I can't wait for the guards to put this in general population with the pink jumpsuit ..Not everyone believes this happens but its 100% true that the guards will perpiously let the guys that run general pop know just what this guy likes to do to little boys. Ill bet you we hear about this guy and that he was killed in jail before the new year..

I'm sure that the guards will let all of the population know what this monster did to that little boy and they will take good care of him.

I do not understand how these sick &(&(# turn out to be pedophiler's I mean my gosh this is such a big epidemic it is frightening!

I know some who were raped as a child turn out to be la pedophiler but not all of them so why so many? How does their brain connect to innocent small children in this manor?

Until the public/Parents learn what could be the connection, this epidemic will only get worse and worse!

I too didn't want to click on the this thread but I know by educating myself to the evil out there I stand a chance to not let it enter into my own life one way or another.

God please help these innocent children!

What a terrible thing for a newborn and for the parents to go through. I am glad the outcome was good.

I pray that this poor little guy can get back to normal-hopefully without so many surgeries.

As a parent, it terrifies me that such mean hearted people live among us. I NEVER let my children go into a public restroom alone. It only takes a minute or two and their lives will be forever altered. I cringe when I see other children go into a McDonalds or Walmart restroom alone.

I pray for this little baby boy and his family.

http://wusa9.com/news/article/18720...For-Sex-Abuse-Of-1-Year-Old-?odyssey=obinsite

"FREDERICK, Md. (AP) - A Frederick man is starting a 30-year prison term for sexually abusing a 1-year-old boy so badly the child needed surgery."

This monster injured the baby so badly that he now has a colostomy bag. :(

I hope the little boy recovers fully and his attacker gets the justice he deserves. IMO, 30 years is nowhere near enough.

http://wusa9.com/news/article/18720...For-Sex-Abuse-Of-1-Year-Old-?odyssey=obinsite

"FREDERICK, Md. (AP) - A Frederick man is starting a 30-year prison term for sexually abusing a 1-year-old boy so badly the child needed surgery."

This monster injured the baby so badly that he now has a colostomy bag. :(

I hope the little boy recovers fully and his attacker gets the justice he deserves. IMO, 30 years is nowhere near enough.

No, but it is a lot better than some states, IMO. I agree with state's rights to a point, but I never understand the different standards applied for punishment, especially for crimes against children. They seem to vary greatly from state to state and wish that was one thing that could be a national law. JMO

January 2012

Father: ‘I know Ryan needs help’

A Frederick man charged with sexually assaulting a 13-month-old boy in June 2011 entered a guilty plea in Frederick County Circuit Court on Tuesday.

-----------------------

Sheppard has been held without bail at the Frederick County Adult Detention Center since his arrest June 24 after being turned in by his father.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display_comments.htm?StoryID=130150#.US5Jk1cuy3o

Md. Man Gets 30 Years For Sex Abuse Of 1-Year-Old

Level 3 sex offender for LIFE. Treatment, regular polygraphs, no *advertiser censored* and no contact with anyone under 18.

http://plattsenergyweektv.com/news/...Man-Gets-30-Years-For-Sex-Abuse-Of-1-Year-Old

"I know that Ryan needs help," Sheppard said. "That's why I turned him in. You'd have to walk a mile in my shoes to see what it's like."

Was there really a choice not to turn him in? If you bring in a raped baby who requires a colostomy someone's going to investigate and find out whose care the baby was left in.

He could have helped him flee the country? I don't know...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back