ME ME - Alex Jackson, 33, Leeds, dog found in North Yarmouth, Dodge Ram pickup truck poss. pulling trailer, 12 May 2023

maine2016

Reaction score
"
The family got a hopeful sign this week after someone found Alex's dog along Gray Road in North Yarmouth. It's more than 40 miles from where he was last seen.
"All I can think of is him going off the road," Jackson said. "I know someone's got to know something."
Police searched the area where Alex's dog was found from the ground and air, but had no luck, Capt. Jason Andrews of the Windham Police Department said.
He said they're looking for Alex's white Dodge Ram pickup truck that could possibly be towing a flatbed trailer. The Maine license plate number is97096. "

"He was traveling in a white Dodge Ram 3500 with the license plate number 97096 and towing a flatbed trailer. Jackson drives a distinctive white dual-axle truck with a black bed. Police ask that anyone with any information about Jackson or his truck call 207-893-2810."

That's such a HUGE truck with a BIG trailer... It doesn't make sense to me that his dog could have escaped an accident but there's no evidence of an accident near where she was found. That large of a vehicle wouldn't go unnoticed...

I'll ask what I ask every time there's someone missing along with their vehicle...Any bodies of water nearby large enough to cover a Dodge Ram 3500 and trailer? Trailers can also go haywire and cause the vehicle to wreck- I was behind a truck and trailer once and half of the hitching mechanism came loose and caused the vehicle to go out of control and land in a ditch. (Thankfully no permanent harm done) If something happened with the trailer it would be super easy to lose control.

I'll ask what I ask every time there's someone missing along with their vehicle...Any bodies of water nearby large enough to cover a Dodge Ram 3500 and trailer? Trailers can also go haywire and cause the vehicle to wreck- I was behind a truck and trailer once and half of the hitching mechanism came loose and caused the vehicle to go out of control and land in a ditch. (Thankfully no permanent harm done) If something happened with the trailer it would be super easy to lose control.
There are lots of lakes and rivers around, but it's hard to target a specific area - he seems to have told his Mom he was going to Leeds and his GF he was heading to VT (Missing man’s dog found days after his disappearance, Maine family says. ‘We miss you’) ... and neither of those would take him through North Yarmouth.

Came here hoping for a update . I'm assuming there has been zero sightings or financial movement? Still praying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back