ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDJSBhqdTK0&feature=youtu.be

Has it been confirmed that it was Ayla's blood in the basement? I thought it hadn't but Trista says that blood was found, of her daughter's.

A very strange remark from a missing child's father. He shows up at a vigil for his daughter to show support to the community?

I think he had been planning to thank the community for the support they're showing or something and got his memorized lines mixed up.

Police said the adults told them "someone snuck into the house, went into the bedroom where Ayla was sleeping, and no one heard or saw anything." Yet "there is no evidence that we have found that would point to an abduction," said the state spokesman.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30322919/detail.html#ixzz1kqQBXFyF

I am reading this like there were no signs of forced entry, or unlocked doors, windows. What else would point to an abduction but isn't there?

"I'm ready to go knocking at people's door myself because I want to know what happened to my daughter, and I want to know where she is and who took her or just whatever, like everybody else does," she said.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30322919/detail.html#ixzz1kqQqC6iH

Do you think she means the DiPietro door specifically?

I agree with DrKnow, she looks and sounds fed up to me.

I've been deliberating whether a small child could exert enough force to break a gate, say if the child had been given a drug which put her off balance. It probably depends on what type of gate was in place. Initially, I thought of the spring-tension gates. Other posters mentioned gates that are mounted to the wall on each side. I've also seen retracting gates that are secured with a hook on one side. Could a small child who goes off balance and stumbles into the gate exert enough force to break it, perhaps if she were running when she lost her balance? I'm thinking of the possibility that the account of Justin breaking the gate was fabricated to cover the "fact" that a drugged Ayla broke through the gate and tumbled down the stairs to her death.

Just speculating. ThoughtFox, I agree that it would make a lot more sense to put gates up to the rooms where the children were sleeping.

Indy, I am going to toss my two cents worth...if that means anything. Most anyone I've ever seen or visited in this area uses the wooden gates that are pressure mounted. Ourselves included to keep our small dogs from getting into the laundry room where the cat box is located. I see them for sale all of the time at garage sales. I've yet to meet anyone who has the more expensive version that you have to mount to the wall. That is not to say that people don't use them...I know they do...but given the economics of the household, my guess is that they used the wooden ones that can become loose or not well fitting if the person who adjusted it went one latch away from tight. Then yes...it could easy crash by a small child...even a small dog. Been there. Done that. My dog has tried to jump over and it crashed. She weighs 13 lbs and it is due to one latch away not being enough tension.

Vear's statement about prior knowledge of the blood shoukd get someone in trouble! Was there a leak at the police department, and if so then has he been keeping jd informed so he isn't getting blindsided? Moo

Responding to lavonda's post above. I hope LE calls Vear in to make sure that he was lying about the knowledge.

It is possible that Dec 24th was the day the police presented the luminol photos to Justin and Justin released that info to Vear. BTW check our Vears FB page...interesting that he supports legalization of marijuana.

Not sure about Elisha but based on this it looks like Phoebe was there

At a vigil for his daughter Saturday afternoon, Justin DiPietro wouldn't comment on what he thought the discovery meant.

"I'm not going to answer any questions about it, but I will say this: If there was something there, I don't think I'd be standing here with you right now," he said.

Ayla's grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, also wouldn't discuss the discovery.

"Personally, I do not believe anything happened to Ayla other than she was taken," she said. She owns the Violette Avenue house, but was not there the night Ayla disappeared.
http://www.kjonline.com/news/police...peared-not-telling-everything_2012-01-28.html

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...9Ch9jgUioO/index.html?comments=all#readerComm

It could be quite irrelevant but I didn't know Justin has a brother too. Have we heard anything about him?

Justin's brother is Lance ... we have heard nothing about him in the MSM ... however, Lance's FB page with his "hobbies" and "likes" have been discussed in the social media sites ... which I think we can discuss downstairs. :innocent:

By the time I went to look at Lance's FB page, it was set to private.

I hope this helps ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDJSBhqdTK0&feature=youtu.be

Has it been confirmed that it was Ayla's blood in the basement? I thought it hadn't but Trista says that blood was found, of her daughter's.

A very strange remark from a missing child's father. He shows up at a vigil for his daughter to show support to the community?

I think he had been planning to thank the community for the support they're showing or something and got his memorized lines mixed up.

<snipped for space>

BBM: That stood out to me too.
0:29 Trista. "...blood was found of my daughters, thats my reaction." ...
Do we know who informed Trista of the blood?

Trista looked to me like she was trying really hard to keep her composure and stay calm. Lots of trying to "read Justin".

JAT

Has there been any msm on courtney and her location now? I know someone posted something from the comment section but was trying to find something more concrete. Tia

Nothing on Courtney ... and nothing about Justin's sister's in the MSM.

Both Courtney and Elisha were at the house when Ayla was reported "missing" ...

BUT they have been noticably ABSENT at the vigils for Ayla ...

Hmmm .... :waitasec:

Are JDP and CR still together?

Just wondering, because he said he doesn't know if CR's had a polygraph...?

(Granted, that statement included other relatives too)

Portland television station WMTW reported Saturday that DiPietro was told about the blood by investigators and he left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of blood stains in the home that were made visible with the chemical luminol.

McCausland said Saturday he couldn't confirm that account.

BBM: Thanks Donjeta for catching this ... I missed it earlier when I read the article.

Hmmm ... made me think about Justin's "cat and mouse game" that he tried to play with LE regarding his polygraph results ... LE knows what they told Justin about the results ... and LE knows when and what Justin was told about the blood in the basement ...

And it is just a matter of time that Justin will slip up ...

MOO ...

Sorry, I haven"t been following Ayla's case faithfully, but wanted to tell the good people here that Good Morning America did a short piece on the blood found in the basement only a few days after JD said Ayla had been snatched. I am sure the video will be up on ABC's site shortly.

BBM: I wish we knew WHAT was going on between JD and CR ... there are "rumors" -- don't know if true or not -- about CR ...

As to whether or not CR had a polygraph :

JMO but I am NOT buying anything Justin says regarding the polygraphs about him, his family and girlfriend ...

Justin KNOWS for sure IF any of his GF, mother and sister took polys ... IF and when LE asked CR, PD, and ED to take a poly -- they let Justin know ...

:waitasec: Gotta keep their stories "straight" ...

MOO ...

Take it FWIW, but CR is being called JD's ex-girlfriend in the Morning Sentinel comments. Also in the comments it's said that she is visiting in Florida.

Also in the take it FWIW department, PH (can't link so google statement analysis) is saying that locals report JD didn't take his LDT until after Christmas and that it was followed immediately by his second written statement. PH is a Maine resident and a state employee in RL, so again, take it for what you think it's worth.

IF that timing of the LDT is correct, I am thinking JD might have been shown the luminol photos in an effort to prod him into taking the LDT. All MOO.

Sorry, I haven"t been following Ayla's case faithfully, but wanted to tell the good people here that Good Morning America did a short piece on the blood found in the basement only a few days after JD said Ayla had been snatched. I am sure the video will be up on ABC's site shortly.

:seeya: Thanks, Ricki !

The Today Show also did a short segment about the blood in the basement this morning.

:seeya:

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-found-blood_2012-01-28.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

McCausland said state police have taken several hundred pieces of potential evidence from the DiPietro home, including the blood, which was discovered during a full-scale investigation in late December.

RBBM: While the "blood" evidence is probably the most critical piece of evidence in the investigation ...

I sure would like to know about these other "several hundred pieces of potential evidence" that was also taken from the DiPietro home.

Any ideas ?

The home was sealed for 2 weeks -- AND -- 2 of the State's attorneys/prosecutors went to the home as well while the CSI Team was investigating ...

I wish McCausland would share more info with the public ...

oh wow ... got my local news on here [NBC affiliate] and they just did a "promo" about Ayla's story and the blood found in the basement ...

Today Show also did a segment on Ayla and the blood found in the basement this morning.

:seeya:

Take it FWIW, but CR is being called JD's ex-girlfriend in the Morning Sentinel comments. Also in the comments it's said that she is visiting in Florida.

Also in the take it FWIW department, PH (can't link so google statement analysis) is saying that locals report JD didn't take his LDT until after Christmas and that it was followed immediately by his second written statement. PH is a Maine resident and a state employee in RL, so again, take it for what you think it's worth.

IF that timing of the LDT is correct, I am thinking JD might have been shown the luminol photos in an effort to prod him into taking the LDT. All MOO.

Do we know if the father of courtney's son is in Florida? Are they visiting him? And from fb, same last name friends have ties to Haiti. Could she be down there because she might leave the country? And she posted on fb that she was taking classes in spring to bring up her gpa to get into a masters program. (she planned to 'walk' in May.). Haven't classes started so she shouldn't be in Florida? Of course the stress of this situation could have delayed the classes. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592