ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling that Ayla disappeared at some time before the 16th of December but after the day she was treated for her broken arm. That's something like a 3 week period. That might explain why Justin didn't take Ayla to her doctor appointment on the 16th to have her arm checked. HLN on TV today is saying that police believe that someone who is not a family member knows what happened to Ayla. According to HLN, police are focusing on people not related to Ayla. For example, they searched the home of a neighbor looking for Ayla's body. They didn't say why or which neighbor. I wish we knew when Ayla was last seen alive and well by someone other than Ayla's family and Justin's girlfriend. Why does the TV news keep saying that Ayla slept in the upstairs bedroom "for the first time" on December 16th? I thought that was her regular sleeping place and that she usually shared the room with her little cousin. I'd also like to know whose blood was in the basement besides Ayla's. If Ayla had gotten hurt accidentally in the basement and the injury caused her to bleed a lot, surely she would have been rushed to the emergency room and Trista would have been informed of it. Nobody had reported Ayla having any big injuries except for the broken arm. I hope the police will release more information in the case soon.

At first I thought that the theory that something might have happened prior to the 16th was possible, but unlikely, since it would have required a massive coverup like the one that occurred in the Zahra Baker murder. Now MSM reports are alluding to that theory more and more. Trista said JD had also missed routine visits for shots. I wonder what the time frame was for those visits? The "someone might take Ayla" texts and JD's refusal to let Trista talk to Ayla do lead credence to the theory that something occurred before the 16th. I wonder if the recent announcement that LE believes someone who is not a family member knows something is simply reaching out to CR, or if they have someone in mind who hasn't been mentioned? I am also confused about Ayla sleeping in that room "for the first time." Intiallly I thought it was HLN reporting which is not always the most update, imo, but I keep seeing that repeated as well. All MOO.

ETA: About the blood. At first I assumed that the testing on the blood was not completed so it couldn't be known if it was Ayla's blood, not necessarily that it was someone else's blood Now it is also coming up in reports more and more that there was also someone's else blood. That is something I would really like to see LE verify one way or the other.

I just have a feeling that Ayla disappeared at some time before the 16th of December but after the day she was treated for her broken arm. That's something like a 3 week period. That might explain why Justin didn't take Ayla to her doctor appointment on the 16th to have her arm checked. HLN on TV today is saying that police believe that someone who is not a family member knows what happened to Ayla. According to HLN, police are focusing on people not related to Ayla. For example, they searched the home of a neighbor looking for Ayla's body. They didn't say why or which neighbor. I wish we knew when Ayla was last seen alive and well by someone other than Ayla's family and Justin's girlfriend. Why does the TV news keep saying that Ayla slept in the upstairs bedroom "for the first time" on December 16th? I thought that was her regular sleeping place and that she usually shared the room with her little cousin. I'd also like to know whose blood was in the basement besides Ayla's. If Ayla had gotten hurt accidentally in the basement and the injury caused her to bleed a lot, surely she would have been rushed to the emergency room and Trista would have been informed of it. Nobody had reported Ayla having any big injuries except for the broken arm. I hope the police will release more information in the case soon.

I am now wondering about the "missed appointments" as well, but I have read here and elsewhere that he missed routine appointments. That would make the missed appointment on the 16th less significant in my mind. Maybe he doesn't like taking her, has other things going on, or is just lazy. Who knows...

On NG, one of the people on the panel asked why when the communication was cut off TR didn't send someone over there to go check. I wonder if she tried that, like a welfare check or something.

I've been following this case and haven't said much. For some reason my gut tells me that Justin is NOT involved. I don't know why I feel that way, just can't shake that feeling for some odd reason. Normally I am the first person to assume guilt. I don't know what to make of his public behavior other than it seems *to me* that he is somewhat soft spoken when talking about Ayla, intelligent, and at the same time a few brain cells short from smoking too much dope.

*let the tomato pelting begin. don't throw 'em too hard* :D

I will also say that I found the video of Justin and Trista embracing EXTREMELY ODD. They also seemed to be whispering something to each other. I don't know...if I were that mother and I thought the father of my child had something to do with her disappearance, I would most definitely NOT be hugging him, no way, no how.

I keep going back and forth with that. I want to believe him, but he could be a complete sociopath though, and that would explain how he's fooling sooo many people.

Of all the people involved in this case, I have to say I am most curious about the girlfriend CR. If JD left around midnight, by himself, and left CR with her kid and Ayla then something could have gone wrong then. The loud noise heard at 3 am could have been the beginning of the cover up.

Only time will tell, I guess.

I am now wondering about the "missed appointments" as well, but I have read here and elsewhere that he missed routine appointments. That would make the missed appointment on the 16th less significant in my mind. Maybe he doesn't like taking her, has other things going on, or is just lazy. Who knows...

On NG, one of the people on the panel asked why when the communication was cut off TR didn't send someone over there to go check. I wonder if she tried that, like a welfare check or something.

I am not sure if I find the thought of other missed appointments reassuring. They could have missed appointments for shots because Ayla had injuries that couldn't be shown, or if he was too lazy to be bothered, maybe Ayla disappeared because she was too needy for him.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not. From one of our local news stations: (hopefully the link works!)

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/188005/314/Trista-Reynolds-pleads-for-Aylas-safe-return

From this article:

Reynolds said, "I don't understand what the big deal is, why everybody is making such a big deal about Justin and I being at Ayla's balloon event and supoprting her as Mom and Dad. We are friends. We've been friends. We just don't see eye to eye sometimes. But what parent doesn't? But we're still Mommy and Daddy to her. And we were supporting Ayla together."

"He is the only one who knows what I'm going through. He's going through the same exact thing that I'm going through, missing his daughter. We're missing our daughter right now. If it's anybody who knows, he knows that I'm going through on the inside every single day."

Is this the twilight zone? Talking mainly about the bolded part above. So Trista doesn't really think Justin did it? I just don't get how they are "friends" when their daughter disappeared while with him. Maybe she's a better person than I, but I would be FURIOUS, especially with police saying they don't think Justin has been honest with them.

I must say , I am new to this case. The first thing I saw was a vid of mom..she seemed to be crying but no tears and then switched to almost cheerful and smiling .This struck me as odd. In this vid she seemed to smile as she says " Ayla Reynolds is still missing". The dad said something in a statement that also struck me odd.
"DiPietro says he wanted to do the interview so he could reach out to whoever has taken Ayla. Addressing them, he said, “What you’re doing isn’t right. You may think what you’re doing is right for Ayla, but it’s not

I know what the obvious looks like on the news but .....not everything is as it appears. Forgive me for saying anything that could hurt either parent. I would never want to be in their shoes ! :fence: in my HO

I have mentioned this before, but I think there is something odd about Ayla's Mother too. Her tone of voice and behavior sure doesn't reflect a Mother that misses her Baby. JMO

From this article:

Is this the twilight zone? Talking mainly about the bolded part above. So Trista doesn't really think Justin did it? I just don't get how they are "friends" when their daughter disappeared while with him. Maybe she's a better person than I, but I would be FURIOUS, especially with police saying they don't think Justin has been honest with them.

WTH....Ayla's blood was in HIS cellar!!! Okay maybe Trista is trying to remain "loyal" hoping to get Justin to disclose something to her??? I just cannot fathom having that response much less stating it publically!!!:waitasec::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think Trista is desperate and wants to keep even the smallest chance of communication open with Justin...thinking possibly he will let something slip or come clean to her. That is what I would do. Play nice. Play stupid. I watched the video of the two of them at the vigil together and I think she is tense and so akward around him, like she wants to shake him and beg him to tell her what happened. The hug was to just mention blood being found and to test his reaction, I believe. I bet she was just livid inside. I just can't see Trista involved in this at all. She is just a mother clinging to a tiny chance that her daughter is still alive. Someone in that house knows what happened and I don't think it is good. May God prove us all wrong and let Ayla show up, happy and smiling, and running into her mother's arms...

From this article:

When this case first broke, Trista came out with some unflattering things/opinions about Justin in the press. I think LE has told her to keep any unflattering opinions to herself as it muddies the waters in their case to find ayla. The custody issues can all be hashed out later. Of import right now is finding out what happened to Ayla and getting her found.

LE may even be encouraging her to attempt to bridge that gap between she an justin that was apparent initially, so as to attempt to garner info from him which can then be relayed to LE.

I am not going to judge mom for a hug shared at a vigil or her statements which appear to be backpedalling at the moment.

I think it is all a means to an end and that end is finding ayla.

:cow:

I think it could be a little headgames, some good cop bad cop. Initially LE were the good cops who said Justin was cooperating and TR was the bad cop who said Ayla came home with bruises. Now LE are the bad cops who say there is blood in the basement and Justin isn't cooperating and TR is the good cop who says he's just a parent who misses his child.

I don't think it'll work but worth a try.

I think it could be a little headgames, some good cop bad cop. Initially LE were the good cops who said Justin was cooperating and TR was the bad cop who said Ayla came home with bruises. Now LE are the bad cops who say there is blood in the basement and Justin isn't cooperating and TR is the good cop who says he's just a parent who misses his child.

really well put Donjeta, thank you, I couldn't figure out how to tie it all up nearly so nicely with a bow.

Why would everyone be so willing to protect JD if he's responsible for whatever happened to Ayla? Even if it is his mom, sister, & g/f..The same goes if the culprit was any one of these others..They're all facing criminal charges at this point..They have to realize this right?

So, WHO would they all NOT hesitate to protect? And feel they're doing the 'right' thing..One of the other 'kids' in the house is a reasonable conclusion..imho I'm not saying "intentionally" try to hurt her cos they are very young but 'kids' this age have been known to hit each other with toys or some other object..If it was a hard enough blow to the head it could've killed Ayla..Or they may have pushed her down the basement stairs..They could also be the one that caused her 'bruises' & even her 'broken arm'..I don't think it's likely but def possible.

The one who did this, if they did, would eventually find out some way or another..I don't see how it can be kept a 'secret' from them forever=they'd have to live with this for the rest of their life..That would be devastating for most ppl.

Or we can turn this around..They could be feeling the pressure enough to blame one of the 'kids'..That would be pretty easy to get away with since there's no way it can be confirmed..But that's such an EVIL thing to do..Would they ALL really go that far? I dunno!

Why haven't any of these 3 (probably 4-PD) cracked yet? It's really stumping me..I don't think most would be able to keep it up this long..Especially since it's such a high profile case..But the fact is they are!

I think it could be a little head games, some good cop bad cop. Initially LE were the good cops who said Justin was cooperating and TR was the bad cop who said Ayla came home with bruises. Now LE are the bad cops who say there is blood in the basement and Justin isn't cooperating and TR is the good cop who says he's just a parent who misses his child.

It very well could be the head games. I think it could also be that she is in Total Denial. If she even allows herself to think of Justin as a bad guy, then she would have to admit to herself that Ayla could be gone. At this point she may have placed herself outside what is going on around her, and escaped to a safe place in her brain. JMO

Why would everyone be so willing to protect JD if he's responsible for whatever happened to Ayla? Even if it is his mom, sister, & g/f..The same goes if the culprit was any one of these others..They're all facing criminal charges at this point..They have to realize this right?

So, WHO would they all NOT hesitate to protect? And feel they're doing the 'right' thing..One of the other 'kids' in the house is a reasonable conclusion..imho I'm not saying "intentionally" try to hurt her cos they are very young but 'kids' this age have been known to hit each other with toys or some other object..If it was a hard enough blow to the head it could've killed Ayla..Or they may have pushed her down the basement stairs..They could also be the one that caused her 'bruises' & even her 'broken arm'..I don't think it's likely but def possible.

The one who did this, if they did, would eventually find out some way or another..I don't see how it can be kept a 'secret' from them forever=they'd have to live with this for the rest of their life..That would be devastating for most ppl.

Or we can turn this around..They could be feeling the pressure enough to blame one of the 'kids'..That would be pretty easy to get away with since there's no way it can be confirmed..But that's such an EVIL thing to do..Would they ALL really go that far? I dunno!

Why haven't any of these 3 (probably 4-PD) cracked yet? It's really stumping me..I don't think most would be able to keep it up this long..Especially since it's such a high profile case..But the fact is they are!

I think it is a case of making LE prove it and right now, I don't think LE can. LE can't keep up an intense, 24-hr/day investigation forever...sooner or later they will either have to figure out a way to charge someone with something, or the case goes to the wayside, hoping for future tips. Some people, apparently, can wait it out. JMO

How can anyone that knows where AYLA is or what happened to her sleep at night?

We have seen many cases where a child disappears and the mother and other family members jump in and help in a coverup to protect one of their own. The death and disposal of an innocent child, their own grandchild or neice or nephew doesn't seem to bother them as much as seeing their son or daughter charged with the crime. I guess they think that the baby is already gone and their child is still there so they jump to protect that adult child. I don't think that they possess a conscience or a soul. There seems to be way more cases like this than you would think.:furious:

Nancy Grace showing images of the girlfriend, CR. A cute (very normal looking) African American girl. 24yo.

Drug bust 2 weeks ago. CR's sister was arrested for having 998 oxycodone pills. The sister tested positive for cocaine when arrested.

Nancy is being over dramatic about a few of what she refers to as "revealing" photos of CR. In reality, they are just maternity images with her belly showing. One with a bow tie around her belly. Typical.

Police have said CR is cooperating with police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist