ME ME - Kimberly Moreau, 17, Jay, 11 May 1986

Is there anyone with the ability to really look into the background of someone and see if they can come up with something ? I know the identity of this dying man and the link to another case. I'm not "verified" for this case but I DO know. He has since passed away but I'm not sure what the rule is regarding posting any information about him in a thread....

Without being a verified insider, someone would need to back up any claims with an MSM link.

Is there anyone with the ability to really look into the background of someone and see if they can come up with something ? I know the identity of this dying man and the link to another case. I'm not "verified" for this case but I DO know. He has since passed away but I'm not sure what the rule is regarding posting any information about him in a thread....

Without being a verified insider, someone would need to back up any claims with an MSM link.

FEB 27, 2021
$5,000 reward offered for tips on 35-year-old Maine cold case | newscentermaine.com
The family of Kimberly Moreau, a girl from Jay who went missing in 1986, is offering a $5,000 reward for verifiable information leading to the discovery of her or her remains.

RM, Kim’s father, has been waiting for the person, or people, who know what happened to Kim to come forward with the piece of information that closes the case.

[...]

RM has said he has no interest in pursuing a criminal case.

“The person who did this could tell us what happened and walk off with $5,000,” RM said.

[...]

Missing for 35 years....

attach.php

Kimberly Moreay, age17, Missing since 11 May 1986

LINKS:

29 Years Later, a Possible Break in the Case of Missing Teen Kimberly Moreau

Kimberly Ann Moreau - The Girl Who Vanished The Night Of Her Junior Prom

New clues in Maine teen's 1986 disappearance?

Kimberly Ann Moreau
kimberly_ann_moreau_1.jpg
kimberly_ann_moreau_3.jpg
kimberly_ann_moreau_6.jpg
moreau_kimberly7.jpg
moreau_kimberly8.jpg

Kimberly, circa 1986

• Missing Since 05/11/1986
  • Missing From Jay, Maine
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 01/21/1969 (52)
  • years Age 17 years old
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A white short-sleeved blouse, blue jeans, white high-top sneakers, and a man's class ring that was engraved "Mike 87" and "Mike Staples."
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Kimberly has a surgical scar on her back. Her right ear is pierced three times and her left ear four times. Her ankle and her arm have previously been fractured.
Details of Disappearance

Kimberly canceled plans to attend her high school's Junior Prom on the night of May 11, 1986 after an argument with her boyfriend. She went out with a female friend instead and they met two 25-year-old male acquaintances.

Kimberly stopped by her house on Jewell Street at 11:00 p.m. and told her sister she would return home in an hour. She was later seen entering a late-model white Pontiac Trans Am with one of the men. She didn't take her purse, makeup or any of her personal belongings with her when she departed her home. They supposedly went to a teen drinking party.

The man Kimberly was with, Brian Enman, later stated he dropped her off at approximately 3:45 a.m. the following morning. He told authorities that Kimberly was still upset about the fight with her boyfriend and requested to be let out of the car on Jewell Street half a mile from home. She allegedly claimed she wanted to be alone and walk the remaining distance to her house.

She has never been seen again. Foul play is suspected in her case; police stated they'd identified two prime suspects, whom they didn't name publicly.

Enman is considered a person of interest in Kimberly's disappearance, but has never been charged in connection with it. Her father doesn't believe his story about Kimberly asking to get out of the car and walk home by herself; he stated she wouldn't have done that because it was a cold night and she was afraid of the dark.

Kimberly's father says he has maintained contact with Enman over the years since Kimberly's disappearance in hopes of finding out what happened to his daughter. In 2015, authorities searched a five-acre property belonging to Enman, hoping to find evidence in Kimberly's disappearance. The search turned up nothing.

Kimberly enjoyed writing poetry and suntanning in 1986, and she participated in gymnastics and cheerleading at Jay High School. She wanted to be a model and had become a contestant in the Miss Maine beauty pageant. She has two sisters. Her mother died of cancer in 1988, but her father still lives at same home they occupied in 1986.

One of Kimberly's sisters speculates she died accidentally on the night of her disappearance and the people she was with covered it up. Her father also believes she died within hours of leaving home.

Some agencies state that Kimberly vanished from Livermore Falls, Maine. That city's police force is investigating her disappearance. She was declared legally dead in 1993. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
  • Maine State Police 207-743-8282
  • Livermore Falls Police Department 207-657-3030
Source Information

MAY 10, 2021
Jay father continues search for missing daughter after 35 years | WGME
[...]

Kim Moreau disappeared on May 10, 1986.

Monday, her family announced a new $10,000 reward for information.

[...]

Moreau says time is now a factor as his health declines.

“As I’m getting older, I don’t want my two remaining daughters to have to continue on this search,” Richard Moreau said. "It would lift a tremendous weight off me."

For now, he continues to put up posters, tapping and kissing each one with a promise that he will see her again.

[...]

Richard Moreau says he is meeting again with state police in the next couple of weeks to determine what their next move might be in the search.

I know pretty much every story about this case is everyone who has ever commented on this thread still here?

Hello, we are a group that has formed to help in the search for Kim. Who was the 25 year old man, that she go in the car with? Who was her girlfriend? Were they partying at Meadowview in Canton?? Did anyone see her leave the party??? We have some names that may or may not have any relevence "Weston", "Bill", "Crockett". A camp located by a stream, that possibly had a green screen door at the time.
are you still here?

I think the obvious case of Tisdale taking his Facebok page down after Thedude posted that he viewed is shows how dangerous it is to say anything that could identify my friend in this case.

I fear I have said too much already. After re-reading it, I think I didn't identify her. I hope not.

Tisdale has been a resident of Auburn as of a few years ago. He had been busted on pot charges there. I'm not sure about a conviction, I'm unable to find it now. He lived on Cook Street at the time (I believe)
He never took his page down.

Dying man? I think you are mistaken, just as the story was. So who was your dying man?

Funny the new poster came with all these posts digging around and at people of what they know and don’t know when the family is really going after some people who were around Kim the last night someone is getting nervous

I grew up in jay born after Kim had disappeared. I have been a lurker for years both here and on the face book page. I have looked into this case and it has perplexed me for years and I have a theory. Well two to be exact. Correct me if this is not allowed but here we go.

theory one: BE did actually have consensual sex with Kim that night and did drop her off now with new information that has come to light on the face book page about MS being brought home after a party by a female is it possible he wasn’t brought home in fact could they have seen Kim get out of the car at the bottom of the hill while the female was bringing him past Bretons to his new girlfriends house and a confrontation happened and it went south .... just my theory tell me what you think.

theory two: BE had consensual sex with Kim that night we know a group names don’t need to be added but we know the group was doing Cocaine and driving around drinking and a accident happens and then being young they panicked and hid her body.

after all my years of lurking and reading everything that I possibly can on this case and talking about it around town i think one of theses theory’s is what had happened that night disclaimer: this is my personal opinion and theory’s that I have come too based on what I have researched no one has ever told me this is what had happened this solely what I think what has happened.

also I would really like to know what was written on the note found at Bretton’s mentioned in the screen shot posted on the page. And why did MS lie so much and why does BE story change every time he tells it. I come with no answers just more questions
What are your thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back