ME report: Discuss it here

BBM: Good catch.

Thanks. Looking at that picture I put up again, I'm going to take one thing back. He could have been sitting, crouching, or trying to stand, not needing to stand, for that blood stain to get on that half wall. If you see his shoulder on the left of the pic, that gives us an idea of the height of the stain on the wall.

It's a very large drop. I guess we won't know if smaller drops accompanied it. I want to say that someone had indicated (a WS person) that there had been blood on the robe, but I never saw the evidence of it. It could be logical that the rest of the castoff hit the robe and the floor.

What is that chunk of wall missing? Looks like it's on the floor right in front of the wall. Did she stab into the wall or was it something else?

Now I'm recalling blood splatter reaching the bottom of the toilet, according to the expert. Those were smaller droplets, indicating that they'd traveled further.

I've seen other pics taken before the tape was put up where the wall appears undamaged, I think the CSI took a piece out to examine. On the floor is an evidence sticker with an A on it, as best I can tell.

Attachments

• bthrmwallcrop.jpg
    bthrmwallcrop.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 32
I've seen other pics taken before the tape was put up where the wall appears undamaged, I think the CSI took a piece out to examine. On the floor is an evidence sticker with an A on it, as best I can tell.

Okay. There's also a chunk of floor missing on that photo of the shell casing. It looks like a chip in the floor that could have come from the knife stabbing the floor instead of Travis.

Okay. There's also a chunk of floor missing on that photo of the shell casing. It looks like a chip in the floor that could have come from the knife stabbing the floor instead of Travis.

I've heard mention of a chip in the floor near the casing but I haven't been able to identify it, can you describe where you think the chip is?

Attachments

• casing1crop.jpg
    casing1crop.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 35
What is that chunk of wall missing? Looks like it's on the floor right in front of the wall. Did she stab into the wall or was it something else?

Now I'm recalling blood splatter reaching the bottom of the toilet, according to the expert. Those were smaller droplets, indicating that they'd traveled further.

Very well could have. You have a good eye! ;)

Could also be from Travis trying to fight Jodi off.

There's another another pool of conjugated blood in this pic. Must of been just terror that day.

I've heard mention of a chip in the floor near the casing but I haven't been able to identify it, can you describe where you think the chip is?

I looks like vinyl flooring, not tile in this pic.

It looks like stone to me and it looks like someone struck it and a piece went flying out of it. Wonder where the piece landed.

It looks like stone to me and it looks like someone struck it and a piece went flying out of it. Wonder where the piece landed.

From where the casing is, where do you see a chip? Left, right, back, front?

It's builder's grade ceramic or porcelain tile, probably 18" x 18". I think there's only two imprint patterns but could be just one and the direction they were laid (and angles of some of the pic) makes it look like more. On the sequence threads they were gone over with a magnifying glass trying to match where the 'shoulder' pic was taken by the imprint line you can see in front of the 'sock' (which I don't think is a sock lol).

That big gray thing that looks about as big as the casing. It's down and to the right of the casing. It looks 3D, as if it's a dent in the floor.

It's either a dent in the tile or a piece of duct tape.

Oh, and I thought our sequence thread was zapped. Did it ever come back?

From where the casing is, where do you see a chip? Left, right, back, front?

It's builder's grade ceramic or porcelain tile, probably 18" x 18". I think there's only two imprint patterns but could be just one and the direction they were laid (and angles of some of the pic) makes it look like more. On the sequence threads they were gone over with a magnifying glass trying to match where the 'shoulder' pic was taken by the imprint line you can see in front of the 'sock' (which I don't think is a sock lol).

I would bet it's ceramic. We have porcelain tile in our bathrooms. I picked it purposely because the tile is the same color through and through so if it gets chipped or breaks, it's not as noticeable. Ceramic just has a "glaze" on top. It looks like a fairly new chip in the glaze to me. What's odd is that it looks like the tile was chipped after the blood was deposited. Maybe she dropped the gun there?

Oh! Sorry, I don't know what the grey thing is either, I always thought it was something unidentifed in trial that was on top of the blood (since blood seems to be under it rather than into it). Could be duct tape though.

Here's a closer look at it, it does seem to have the same pebbly texture as the tile surface, maybe it is a chip in it.

Attachments

• casing1cropLg.jpg
    casing1cropLg.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 51
Here's a closer look at it, it does seem to have the same pebbly texture as the tile surface, maybe it is a chip in it.

Not sure what it is but it seems to be on top of the blood splatter. Whatever it is, it's not tagged as evidence.

That's what I've always thought Lambchop, it looks like it's on it and no blood pooled into it like you might expect if it were a depression made by a chip. But for the life of me I can't figure out what it could be.

I would bet it's ceramic. We have porcelain tile in our bathrooms. I picked it purposely because the tile is the same color through and through so if it gets chipped or breaks, it's not as noticeable. Ceramic just has a "glaze" on top. It looks like a fairly new chip in the glaze to me. What's odd is that it looks like the tile was chipped after the blood was deposited. Maybe she dropped the gun there?

BBM ~ Perhaps. There was quite a struggle. I would imagine Travis tried to fight her off; but Jodi had a knife and gun, oh and camera.

sort of looks like a big piece of tile grout turned upside down to me - that possibly came loose from between the tiles and is turned over

I wonder what the diameter of this pic. Is it enhanced and if so, by how much?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back