Media Links **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Cancels Parents' Visit

ORLANDO -- For the second time in days, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony has refused a visit from family members.

On Sunday Casey Anthony announced she did not want to see her parents who were initially supposed to visit her at the Orange County jail Sunday night.

~snip~

There was no reason giving for the cancellation.

~snip~

Lee is due back at the jail on Tuesday and her parents are set to visit on Thursday.

More at link:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/10/casey_anthony39s_parents_plan_another_jail_visit.html

ETA: IF anyone finds a link to an updated jail visitation schedule, please post it on the Orange County Jail thread. TIA!

Strangers Bring Gifts For Caylee's Third Birthday
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT August 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the mother of a missing Orlando girl is drawing parallels between her disappearance and that of a missing girl in Portugal as the family continues to be overwhelmed with gifts from strangers. ~snipped~

Family Showered With Gifts

~Snipped~
"This is a tough day for us today," Caylee's grandfather George Anthony said. "And if you guys have children or you are grandparents, you are going to understand (that) these days like this don't come around very often and when they do, they mean more than anything."

Pool Not Discussed

~snipped~
Detectives said they're not ruling anything out but said the pool is not something they've really discussed or zeroed in on during their investigation.

Case Makes International Headlines

Local 6's exclusive interview with Zenaida Gonzalez is now making international headlines in newspapers in Europe and South America. ~snipped~

New Call Released

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

(Hope it is okay to quote entire phone call since it's public record)

'Safe House' Considered

~snipped~
"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Full story:
http://www.local6.com/news/17148640/detail.html

Does anyone what to follow up on this link? Sorry if it already has been. I just haven't seen it before.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/774649471.html

It's from 7/29/08 where a poster thinks Casey had ties to someone who allegedly was arrested for prostitution.

I've actually never been on Craigs List and just don't have the time right now to follow up.

Grandparents of missing 3-year old Caylee Marie Anthony back at sheriff's office

The grandparents of missing 3-year old Caylee Marie Anthony are back at the sheriff's office this morning meeting with investigators.

The visit at the Orange County Sheriff's Office had been scheduled last week, Cindy Anthony said.

The meeting comes a day after Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing toddler, canceled a jail visit with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony. The couple is towing a portable billboard of the missing toddler around Orlando today.

Orange County Jail officials said the 22-year-old inmate did not give a reason for calling off Sunday's 9 p.m. meeting.

Last week, Anthony refused to see her brother, Lee Anthony. She has two remaining visits set for Tuesday at 9 a.m. with her brother; and on Thursday at 9 a.m. with her parents. Anthony has been behind bars since July 16 - the day after she and Cindy Anthony reported Caylee missing.

The State Attorney's Office last week filed formal charges against Anthony for child neglect, a felony, and filing a false statement, a misdemeanor.

Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-calee-081008,0,3560972.story

I didn't see this posted from Aug. 9th~ very telling

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey0908aug09,0,4342152.story

"There are a lot of her friends who may have come forward two or three weeks ago [and talked to the media], but they are certainly not now," Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said. "They ask me, and I say, 'Don't do it. Your life won't be the same.' "

Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn