Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is declaring this a match to Sollecito when the big toe is shaped different, the height of the ball is different, and liberty has been taken in regards to measuring the width of the big toe (it’s measured as 30mm for an area where there is clearly no blood). The measurements are also imprecise for matching it to Rudy, so this print is inconclusive at best. You can’t take one part of measurements (the width of the ball) and say well this part is the same as his so it must be his, especially considering that the rest of the measurements are off.
Personally, the biggest problem for me is and always will be that RS has the luck of having a distinctly shaped big toe which is not represented on the bathmat. If that big toe had the same unique shape it would be next to impossible to argue against it being his…. But it’s not.

exactly. For me, that was one thing finally in his favor, but people still want to fit a square peg into a round whole. That toe of his....wow, what a toe, and I certainly dont see any hint of it on that bathmat.

I call mine a shoe fetish. I buy them, don't even wear them. Just covet them in the closet. It's ridiculous and i need help. I have so many shoes, you could bury me in them. the weirdest part about it is, I'm a country girl who LOVES going barefoot. So why can't a walk passed a cute pair of shoes at the store? I just can't!

Apparently, I'm not as gay as I think I am, because the shoe thing eludes me entirely!

That is exactly why I find it objectionable that you seem to assume that I am making excuses for something/someone.

I didn't realize you were new! I saw your post count and figured it out.

:great::yourock::websleuther::wagon::welcome3::welcome4::bananalama:

fred, I can't speak for Malkmus, but I know my "thanking" of posts is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes I hit that button to thank someone for a link or a point I haven't thought of before, sometimes I just hit it to let the poster know that I read what they wrote. Sometimes I use it to indicate agreement, sometimes to applaud the sharing of personal info relevant to the thread.

At the moment, I'm "thanking" Sonata because she is relatively new here and you two are having an argument and I want her to feel supported so she won't leave. I have no such worries about you: I don't want you to leave either, but I know a quarrel won't deter you. I don't know Sonata that well.

So please don't take "thank yous" seriously and certainly don't have your feelings hurt. At the moment, the pro-guilties seem to be outnumbered here, but I'm sure you recall that wasn't always the case.

Well said and I agree completely. Thank you, Nova.

Thanks for that, though I had found it once you told me I was mistaken...

I wasn't fumbling round like a lunatic :crazy: not for too long anyway

Be careful what you read on perugia murder file because it's a site that promotes guilt. while they have a wealth of information, Take anything on there that IS NOT an official court document or news article with a guilty grain of salt. Same thing for pro innocence sites.

for example, you can go to the injusticeinperugia.com site and see a totally opposite anaylsis of the footprint. Additionally, you need to read RS's appeal, which addresses this foot. Link is in my signature.

and at some point I'm going to leave here and get back to work! LOL

In fact, I've read experts that say white people shouldn't wash their hair every day either. But some of us can't break the habit, so we compensate for the loss of natural oils with artificial conditioners, etc. Crazy.

Oh, interesting. Well, then you gotta factor in a girl's weave, on both sides! LOL. I don't do weave, but I think a fair share of women of any races do.

Oh, I swear I'm getting back to my writing now. I've got to turn this article in!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54