Mexico - US Embassy Worker, Brian Jeffrey Raymond, sexually assaulted at least 24 women, 2020

j_in_c

Reaction score
Most recently posted at the US Embassy in Mexico City, US embassy employee Brian Jeffrey Raymond stands accused of drugging and sexually assaulting multiple women and recording them. He has held other posts in other countries over his 20 year career. His actions came to light when Mexican police responded to a women pleading for help at his apartment.

Horrific, and who knows how many victims this guy has (including more recent ones in DC). So far even the Daily Mail doesn't have a photo of him.

Many media links available - Daily Beast seems to have thorough coverage:
U.S. Embassy Staffer Drugged & Molested Unconscious Women on Video, Feds Say

A “naked, hysterical woman desperately screaming for help” from the balcony of an apartment leased by the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City has led to allegations that an embassy staffer is a serial molester who drugged and sexually assaulted at least 23 victims over the past decade.

400 videotapes and photos of unconscious women being sexually assaulted by this maniac,!

The creep is due in court October 19th.

They best divulge what other Embassies he was a predator at. He also. Assaulted a woman in Virginia who has some recall.

Oh my. Plenty of journalists etc. Want to know exactly what this guy was doing for Uncle Sam?

Lived or worked at over 60 countries worldwide. Speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese. Not easy to learn. So it is being questioned why in holy heck a guy out of few who speaks Mandarin was stuck in Mexico?

Also prior and up to his assault on his latest victim he has taken 11 polygraph. Eleven in his 25 years of service? Anybody else get that many?

Plot thickens.

Oh my. Plenty of journalists etc. Want to know exactly what this guy was doing for Uncle Sam?

Lived or worked at over 60 countries worldwide. Speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese. Not easy to learn. So it is being questioned why in holy heck a guy out of few who speaks Mandarin was stuck in Mexico?

Also prior and up to his assault on his latest victim he has taken 11 polygraph. Eleven in his 25 years of service? Anybody else get that many?

Plot thickens.
Certain clearance levels require annual or every other year lie detector tests as part of the renewal process. What is creepy is that this guy passed despite being a serial sexual offender- makes me think he doesn't even see his crimes as doing anything wrong. I'm horrified for his victims and hope they get justice!!

Couldn't find updates, but wanted to keep this out there.

Some people are just wired up wrong.

This guy is good looking and accomplished and he gets plenty of woman yet he needs them to be blacked out to get off.

I have to wonder if this is a "skill" that is taught to CIA operatives so they can get close to people they want to surveil and search their apartment or other personal areas and this guy started using it in his private life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colleenx
Back