Recovered/Located Mexico - Valentina Sabean, 7 mos. (fnd safe), Tijuana, mom found dead: 31 May 2022, baby missing since:17 April 2022

Tyler Adams in a photo released by the FBI

FBI
When Tyler Adams most recently came into the public eye, photos released of the missing man — the father of a then-missing baby and the husband of a woman found dead in a trunk — prompted a common reaction: What happened to that guy's face?

Adams, a fugitive wanted by authorities in Mexico and the U.S., was last seen crossing the border into the U.S. on June 16 when his handover to U.S. Customs and Border Protection somehow went awry.

The puffy-faced 50-year-old has been in the public eye before. In 2012, he plead guilty to felony identity theft charges after using his mother and stepfather's information to obtain millions in real estate. While serving a seven-year prison sentence in San Diego County, alleged he was beaten by fellow prisoners.

He filed a formal complaint with the sheriff's department claiming injuries from the attack resulted in alterations to previous plastic surgeries:

"I was assaulted by two inmates; Melvin Brice and Timothy White; and the assault resulted in dislodging my cheek implant and chin implant — as well as bashing in my nose causing severe injury, so that I can no longer breathe out of my right nostril. Medical did not provide timely nor adequate medical care. The [San Diego Sheriff's Department] acted with deliberate indifference to my serious medical needs in violation of the Eighth Amendment."

FBI
When Tyler Adams most recently came into the public eye, photos released of the missing man — the father of a then-missing baby and the husband of a woman found dead in a trunk — prompted a common reaction: What happened to that guy's face?

Adams, a fugitive wanted by authorities in Mexico and the U.S., was last seen crossing the border into the U.S. on June 16 when his handover to U.S. Customs and Border Protection somehow went awry.

The puffy-faced 50-year-old has been in the public eye before. In 2012, he plead guilty to felony identity theft charges after using his mother and stepfather's information to obtain millions in real estate. While serving a seven-year prison sentence in San Diego County, alleged he was beaten by fellow prisoners.

He filed a formal complaint with the sheriff's department claiming injuries from the attack resulted in alterations to previous plastic surgeries:

"I was assaulted by two inmates; Melvin Brice and Timothy White; and the assault resulted in dislodging my cheek implant and chin implant — as well as bashing in my nose causing severe injury, so that I can no longer breathe out of my right nostril. Medical did not provide timely nor adequate medical care. The [San Diego Sheriff's Department] acted with deliberate indifference to my serious medical needs in violation of the Eighth Amendment."
I think LE thinks she crossed the border deceased in a red and white cooler.

“A fugitive felon who proclaimed himself a 'master of disguise' and who is a suspect in his girlfriend's death has been arrested after a four-year manhunt.

Tyler Adams, 51, was arrested in in Newport Beach, California and is set to be extradited this week to Hawaii, where he has been wanted since escaping state custody in 2019.”

That is one of the worst plastic faces I've seen in a while, hope to heck he is never freed ever again. Hopefully baby valentina is living a happy healthy life with mums family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back