GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it makes no sense
All jail calls are recorded and both her and her Dad would know that anything they say will be monitored by staff from prosecutor's office, but in any case her asking about how her son was doing in jail couldn't be used against her - it actually would be to her benefit. ( Plus EC & JC not co-defendants)

Anyway, her evidence on flagging seems inconsistent because she did mention him in a jail call. She made a reference to EC 'needing to man-up'

She was inconsistent and contradictory throughout her testimony and many things weren't picked up on the ineffective cross later
I wonder if her attorney advised her not to talk about EC in phone calls from the jail. If her father visited her in person, maybe they discussed Ethan then.

JC said mass deletions were normal for her because she wanted to keep people she communicated with at the top of the page so she didn't have to scroll down to find them. So she deleted all the extra texts that she didn't need.

She specifically says she did this on her Facebook Marketing account but did not explain other deletions such as text or messenger.

Thus, her way to dodge the question. I believe she deleted deliberately to hide things from investigators.

2 Cents
I didn't find it to be clear either. When the were talking about it I thought about my messages and how I delete a lot of stuff and a lot of threads because it becomes too 'noisy' for me or it's not relevant and it's taking up space on my phone. If it were only certain messages from certain people post shooting then that's a cya move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21