MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a sad story. Also sad about the information that now may be lost about the days Dani went missing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His last name is listed as her last name. Strikes me odd. I understand if you have children keeping the married name . Perhaps the divorce papers were in necessity only in case of a civil suit.
I wasn’t going to post that out of respect for her family. This thread is about Dani though...

Was their divorce finalized before she passed? I know some states have a long waiting period, but I’m not sure if that’s the case in Michigan.

This happened in my family. As more information came to light, changes were made to the obituary.

My mother (2009) and sister (2014) were cremated through D... funeral home. Family members are asked to submit an obituary, if desired (I did this in both cases). If family does not wish to write/submit obit themselves, a suggested outline for obituary is provided, or funeral home staff writes obit as directed by family.

I saw ECG obit this morning and noticed a few hours later that it had been altered to omit (spouse) FG's name.

Was their divorce finalized before she passed? I know some states have a long waiting period, but I’m not sure if that’s the case in Michigan.

In the State of Michigan there is a six month wait when children are involved. If there are no children it’s done quickly

Just an fyi I found this online.. looks like their divorce was final only as of the 10th?

e007b36c7abc3cbc766e3a68200449eb.jpg

518511cad3d9c709c4774ee2910a4668.jpg

Sadness all around. Danielle’s Family not able to fully grieve without closure. EG Family grieving the loss of one daughter and perhaps another. Praying that Floyd steps up and let’s go of the info... that a family member steps up. A true snowball effect of the stress and grief caused by one person that did not deserve the presence of them.

-Scratching my head-

Which other daughter they may lose? The one that post about the case on Facebook? Is she ok?

Thanks in advance.

-Scratching my head-

Which other daughter they may lose? The one that post about the case on Facebook? Is she ok?

Thanks in advance.

EG sister not ERN but another sister was placed in final hospice I believe the day EG passed. They both were/are warriors of cancer . I would link however not allowed on WS

Just an fyi I found this online.. looks like their divorce was final only as of the 10th?

Ah okay. She was probably too sick to finialize her name change. It’s so tragic what she had to deal with in her final days. :(

Yes it was as of last week. It’s public record.

What am I missing the court record shows the motions were adjourned to a later date. I’m not finding an order of divorce.

What am I missing the court record shows the motions were adjourned to a later date. I’m not finding an order of divorce.

I was wondering if it was for sure finalized but I think the motion for default judgement means that 🤷🏻*♀️

The last time I looked it was supposed to happen early January and was rescheduled for February.

I was wondering if it was for sure finalized but I think the motion for default judgement means that 🤷🏻*♀️

Motion for default was adjourned until Feb though. The default judgement needs to be heard, that hearing was adjourned, which means it was not heard. Judge has to hear it in order to find FG in default which did not happen. At least its not on the court website. That’s why I asked thought maybe you or tmmac new something outside of whats in the online court records.

December 8, 2017 - FRGjr (DOB: 01/23/87) is sentenced after his plea is accepted in the Hines Park Jogger case; plus 42 days equals January 19, 2018. A case search at Michigan Court of Appeals webpage for FRGjr shows no record of an Application for Leave to Appeal.

I keep checking to see if Floyd has been transferred out of reception yet but nope. I would think it should be any day now.

Time to get back to Danielle folks and Danielle only.

Discussion of FG is fine of course but anymore posts about his wife and family are off limits.

Thank you

My thoughts and prayers are with Danielle, her family and friends! God bless them all! :candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57