Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

Do a search for her name in thread titles only. There are social media posts in the basement, looks like everything else got moderated.
Thank you, I'll do that. I scoured the internet yesterday and found a lot of interesting stuff including a podcast I listened to. But I like to read old cases on here though, to read what was going on in real time. İf that makes sense.

Thank you, I'll do that. I scoured the internet yesterday and found a lot of interesting stuff including a podcast I listened to. But I like to read old cases on here though, to read what was going on in real time. İf that makes sense.

Wasn't sure if my search would work but the link is still good

search for her name in thread titles only.

it works, thank you

You're welcome

My guess, only a guess, is that we've had a recent forum update. Something about those earlier threads didn't fully transfer.

Just a guess!

RIP, Teleka, peace & comfort to your family.

I wondered that too but with a search they should have shown up

I wonder if they are locked out of respect for Teleka. There was so much information out there about her Twitter, videos she made, stuff that highlighted her mental illness. I'll alert my post and maybe a mod can tell us.

You're probably right. The main threads had a lot.of personal info that was probably removed out of respect for her and her family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxtobox
Back