MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to read about Kelsie Schelling; here is her WS thread. It will blow your mind what her mom Laura found out

Help Find Kelsie - February 7 at 11:29am ·

You can read the entire lawsuit by following the link that is provided. We thank you for the support that you are providing for Kelsie Schelling, Kadrie, and the Saxton/Schelling families. If the media has any questions, Mr. Lonn Heymann can be contacted at this telephone number: 303-825-9100. Thank you

Link to law suit Case 1:15-cv-00255-MJW Document 1 Filed 02/05/15 USDC Colorado

For anyone on a cell that can't access the google drive; I posted some of the lawsuit in Kelsie's thread

Parents of missing Denver woman, Kelsie Schelling sue boyfriend, Pueblo police in 'wrongful death'

Parents sue suspect in daughter's death, allege Pueblo police coverup

The new TV interview was filmed today and hopefully will be aired later this week, but I am not sure exactly what day yet. Will keep you updated as I know for sure. It will be worth seeing !!!!!!

I hope it will be available here. I will gladly watch the interview, MissJ.

http://www.topix.com/rh?u=http://ww...V2PMG&c=newsmail/permalink&z=5SGN4MK3N2GQE35U

Michigan State Police are turning up the heat in an effort to crack some of Saginaw's unsolved cold cases. The initiative comes as a result of more troopers stationed at the Saginaw Police Department and more scientists working at the Bridgeport MSP crime laboratory.

I hope this means someone will put more effort into solving Eric's missing and homicide case as well as all others who are missing or murdered in Saginaw. I was told and this article states that a case 2 years or older is considered a cold case.

Please share when you have the interview available. I'm looking forward to it!

The interview didn't take place last week, but it wasn't promised by TV 12 to be then...I was told it probably would be last Tues or Wed. So, I will let you know when we know. However, the lead investigator emailed our family spokesperson for some information that shows they are looking into Eric's case with a different attitude due to the recent information that they know is in the interview. Progress is being made !

Even the smallest progress is a step closer than we were. Thank you for keeping us updated so well, Eric's Mom. Sending love, hugs, hopes, and prayers your way.

Hoping the person or people who did wrong to Eric are getting nervous. I bet they can't wait for that interview to air! ;)

BREAKING NEWS !! Terry Camp with CH 12 news in Saginaw, MI just called to let me know that the interview with someone who witnessed a threat on Eric's life, will air tonight at 6 p.m. It should be on their website by 7 p.m. Website: ABC 12.com. Spread the word !!

http://www.abc12.com/ You can watch it streaming live. Terry just gave a preview of the interview. I missed it, but someone called and told me that Terry aired a little of tonight's interview. I am anxious to hear it as you all are !

I can't get it to work.... someone update after you see it, please

Wow! Now we are starting to get somewhere!!! A possible witness who heard Eric's life being threatened by the "husband". But why, if this witness saw the missing poster and "knew right away something was wrong" did it take two+ years to come forward, or for us to know about him?

His daughter, her mother and mother's husband have moved to Florida. MSP have not been able to talk to them since getting this info. Working on all leads!!!

Wow! Now we are starting to get somewhere!!! A possible witness who heard Eric's life being threatened by the "husband". But why, if this witness saw the missing poster and "knew right away something was wrong" did it take two+ years to come forward, or for us to know about him?

His daughter, her mother and mother's husband have moved to Florida. MSP have not been able to talk to them since getting this info. Working on all leads!!!

...and why haven't LE been all over this witness and his statement?

No way I can only copy 10% of article due to TOS. Copied 1st part then did a screen shot. Couldn't fit the whole thing in one photo

Witness says missing person was threatened Updated: Fri 5:23 PM, Mar 06, 2015
BRIDGPORT TOWNSHIP (WJRT) - (03/06/15) - The disappearance of a Mid-Michigan man and his car has baffled police for years - but some new information could be a new clue in the case.

Four years ago this month, Eric Franks vanished - and so did his car.

ABC12 has learned that the Michigan State Police have recently spoken to a man who says he heard Franks being threatened.

He saw the posters that were put up later, probably by our family. He had been out of state for a while. He had not heard all of the TV stories about Eric and really didn't know if he had been found and was okay. This person was found through the investigative efforts of a couple of Eric's friends and our family. A chain of information that the police could have found, but didn't. They had the same records and info that we had . The difference is that is our loved one and we won't give up ! This person also had called the police a couple of times and got no return call. He only got a return call when the lead detective with the State Police had heart surgery and another detective was on the case briefly. He returned this person's call and interviewed him , had him ID the person who made the threat, and walk him through where everyone was , etc. The police have had this info for a few months. Our family decided it was time it was aired, so we contacted Terry and it went from there. We appreciate Terry and his faithfulness in helping us find Eric. We especially appreciate the witness who was honest enough, caring enough, brave enough to come forward. He is a true friend to Eric. Hopefully, there will be some action as a result of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member