MI MI - Jane Snow, 31, Otsego County, 15 May 1979

Hey Nina, we met at Festival of Oddities two years ago and talked about OCCK!

I'm looking into a group of murders that took place around Lansing in the 70s, likely most unrelated but were grouped together at the time because they were all young caucasian women abducted then dumped in rural areas.

Those led me to Dawn as her murder occured at the same time and was listed in the articles and then from Dawn I found Pamela Hill which reminded me of Jane Snow.
hey there! I like Gerald Wingeart for a lot of cases, but sadly he took his secrets to the grave :(

8CCAC821-BBDB-4397-BA74-B8B39CAE86DD.jpeg

Jane Verena Baribeau-Snow, age 31
Murdered 15 May 1979

We missed the anniversary last week

Jane Verena Baribeau Snow was stabbed to death 45 years ago at a highway rest stop, while her two young sons waited for her.

To date, no one has been charged with her murder.

An interesting post about Jane Snow's murder on another website:

E. S. said...

My Dad Killed Mrs. Snow and possibly the others. All have things in common, nothing stolen and no rape. I know he killed Snow because I was there at 8 yrs old witnessing it and I also remember the 2 boys sitting in their car. My dad gave the knife to my brothers telling them to go throw up at the trees until it stuck and leave it there. My brother had already told (LE) about this. Our dad died in 2005 in Gaylord Michigan.... Posted on February 13, 2022 at 8:41 PM

LINK:

Cold Cases Hard Copy: Jane Snow's Grizzly Murder at a Gaylord Rest Stop in 1979 Still Remains a Mystery

I wonder if this tip ever resulted in anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back