MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
12658310-large.jpg

mlive.com

Couldn't catch up in the last day or so's posts. I presume LLL is a reference to the RSO???? What led to LLL???? The middle hair part??? Isn't he thin at 6'2" and 155 pounds as compared to the released description. Just trying to get caught up. Many thanks.

Nobody has been named a suspect of POI.

LLL is a RSO.

He lives off of Airport Rd and even closer to the coin place where the van was spotted.

he's 3 minutes away from the Exxon gas station.

Many people are speculating that it might be him. supposedly, his name and info has been plastered all over facebook/social media sites.

I did see a couple of people reference him on the Find Jessica Heeringa facebok page.

Again, There is no POI or suspect at this time.

I'm so tired guys. Thanks for helping me brainstorm and things. I'll have to say goodnight and catch up again in the morning. Hopefully the morning will bring good news. <3 and thanks to all.

Thanks. I understand there is no POI and people are simply trying to figure out who has been questioned. As to RSO's, does anyone see a resemblance with MLB? The eyes and age to me would be off. But he is stockier and the flattened chin seems consistent with the sketch. Thoughts???

ETA-His listed address is nearer the area where the van was pulled over at Getty and Hume.

Thanks. I understand there is no POI and people are simply trying to figure out who has been questioned. As to RSO's, does anyone see a resemblance with MLB? The eyes and age to me would be off. But he is stockier and the flattened chin seems consistent with the sketch. Thoughts???

ETA-His listed address is nearer the area where the van was pulled over at Getty and Hume.

Is this the one they pulled over to question?

Is this the one they pulled over to question?

I have no idea. I don't think they've released that name. I was just scrolling through the pictures of the RSO's and trying to compare them to the sketch that had been released. That's all.

Can anyone give me a link to registered RSO's? I would like to look at them.

I think we can narrow down POE by looking at the 4 that live within a two mile radius of the Exxon gas station and the 3 by looking at the characteristics of the sketch and compare them to the RSO.

The more I look at it the less I think so. Just something about the look and the flat chin caught my attention with the sketch.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/04/jessica_heeringa_remains_missi.html

"&#8226; Heeringa has a &#8220;lazy eye&#8221; when she doesn&#8217;t have her glasses on.

&#8226; She was wearing a black tank top under her Exxon shirt, blue jeans and high-heeled boots at the time of the incident.

&#8226; She has several tattoos, including, a music note and a peace sign on her left ankle, a star on her back, sleeping Z's on her left foot and a sun and moon on her right calf."

figures they don't have LLL's type of vehicle he drives.

Folks at Jalopnik think that the police might be chasing the wrong model of mini-van:

http://jalopnik.com/theres-a-new-surveillance-shot-of-the-minivan-that-abdu-486460130

if they are correct, tracking down Chrysler Pacificas would be a much easier task.
The Pacifica was a relatively short-lived (2004-2008) model that was basically a "benzified" Town and Country.

The Town and Country has been around since the late '80's, and it's sold a lot more than the Pacifica--both overall (obviously) but also per year when the Pacifica was in production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn