MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you look back and find your source. This would be the first time I heard about a pertial plate#.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but a partial plate was provided very early on ... all I remember is the 10__ ... something like 1048 or 1050. If I recall correctly, the suspect vehicle was described as a silver van with a partial plate. One would think that a nation wide inquiry would have been done requesting any vans with numbers between 1000 and 1100 on the plate. If the number was correct, hopefully that search has been done. Since there is no movement on the case, I'm assuming that either the number was wrong or a search wasn't done ... or maybe it's taking a while.

It seemed so promising a week ago with video surveillance of the suspect vehicle direction, vehicle description, partial plate ... but every day that I check, there's no arrest ... no Jessica Heeringa.

MOO is that this perp has committed a similar crime(s) before. This is key, if we can just link him to whatever crime it was!

"Norton Shores police later found Heeringa's purse, car keys and the gas station's cash drawer on the counter, but no sign of Heeringa."

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/04/jessica_heeringa_missing_see_h.html

Ughh, cause this link has

Heeringa's car, purse and belongings were left behind. The store's cash drawer was open, but no money was stolen, police said.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/missing-woman-case-officially-abduction

"I do believe investigators have talked with that person. But please understand, my role in this case is the Public Information Officer. Though I am the Chief of Police for day to day operations, they may not tell me every detail so that I do not inadvertently release information critical to the case. I'm OK with that because I know our staff, and the partners assisting us, are some of the best cops I've had the honor of working with."

Dan Shaw was giving an answer to a commenter on the previous live chat from several days ago about the eyewitness seeing the guy at the pump and talking to Jessica.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/05/live_chat_jessica_heeringa_abd.html

Moo = ?

when we are putting out theories, i think it is very important that we clearly state it as opinion only, and if responding to a post, to avoid confusion, it is best to include the post. We don't have a ton of facts to work with right now, but we need to be able to differentiate them from opinions and theories. Jmo, moo, and imho

Okay I have stayed fairly silent lurking. I have an opinion here... I think whomever it was either was a co worker or someone who worked that station at a previous time. I think she knew this person, if not really well at least as an acquaintance from work.

Before I go any further, I wonder if they have pulled the stores phone logs for that night? Does anyone know?

I remember reading that when the customer came in he saw trash and cleaning supplies out. I wonder if they count their drawer prior to the end of shift. Sometimes when females are working alone, they count their drawer, bag it, sign off on it. They leave a certain amount in the til for the next shift to open, and if any business was made after eleven it could go on the next drawer for morning. What I mean is, if you regularly leave one hundred in the til, it would not be hard if you have a sale between eleven and eleven thirty for say twenty bucks, to figure that the next morning till opens with one hundred and twenty in the register. I wonder if they had a safe, or if a manager/general manager would sometimes come in at the end of shift to do a drop. If this ever was the practice in the past, she very well may have gotten a knock on back door, either assumed it was her boss coming for the drop, or... even if she asked who it was, if it was someone who knew that at times this was the way it was done, they may have just said, "John" or whatever the bosses name was. Then she opens the door and bam, happens fast. That would be a good reason for the drawer to be left on counter, trash to be left sitting in store, no struggle in store, purse out, keys etc. I think maybe since this may have been a routine in past for boss or employee's to knock on back door, she may have been complacent. Also if it was payday, perhaps she hands out payroll if employee's come in. I just hope they are checking out phone records for that store. IMHO

Uh, this is really, uh, weird:
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2013/04/watch_extreme_kidnapping_hench.html

"Extreme Kidnapping business finds niche in Detroit; henchmen go to work for willing clients "

What people would do for PR. That's bull. People get kidnapped for REAL every day and these jokers make a stunt out of it. Makes me sick. If I found out my kid was doing this as a prank, I'd literally go to jail over beating some tail for scaring me so bad. JMO

What people would do for PR. That's bull. People get kidnapped for REAL every day and these jokers make a stunt out of it. Makes me sick. If I found out my kid was doing this as a prank, I'd literally go to jail over beating some tail for scaring me so bad. JMO

Agree! Totally ridiculous, stupid, sick MOO!

(edit: omg the photos are creepy!)

Whatever the hypothetical situation is here; we need to move in on it.
I understand that there's very little to go on. , I don't even know if they're (LE) going to want to hear our theories/opinions/maps or not. Basically we phone in the tip And if they want details like maps..timelines etc we give it to them. MHO

Hmmmm, wouldn't hurt to check into the "creator" (AT) of this "business". And staff for that matter.

Hmmmm, wouldn't hurt to check into the "creator" of this "business".

To make sure it isn't a prank?
I'm sure they'd have fessed up by now. That'd be some serious Felonies to joke around with.
"Just kidding" wont cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member