MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one. Can we say his name? I can tell you if you have his last name first name is Robby, if that isn't allowed delete it. He has a picture on his FB of him inside the Exxon.

His last name begins with an A right?

I bet RA was one of the ones who took a poly graph.

I would ask a mod if you can post his picture.

but I know who you are talking about.

His last name begins with an A right?

I bet RA was one of the ones who took a poly graph.

I would ask a mod if you can post his picture.

but I know who you are talking about.

Or is it RF? I know there is a JA in the mix.

Boy, am I confused!

Or is it RF? I know there is a JA in the mix.

Boy, am I confused!

It's RA, RA and JA are brothers.

there is an RF and SF is RA's sister.

SF is the one who went out on a motortcycle ride with her husband and saw a minivan matching the one her parents own. she also thought she saw her brother. etc.

I don't know anything about an RA. It's RF, SF's brother.

There is also a JA (male). JA stopped into Exxon not long before Jess disappeared. I think he was interviewed by MSM in the early days too, but I am not 100% on that.

Then there was CA, the witness who overheard the convo between Jess and a man in a van.

SF is the one who went out on a motortcycle ride with her husband and saw a minivan matching the one her parents own. she also thought she saw her brother. etc.

Ok, color me confused.

IMOO.

There is also a JA (male). JA stopped into Exxon not long before Jess disappeared. I think he was interviewed by MSM in the early days too, but I am not 100% on that.

Then there was CA, the witness who overheard the convo between Jess and a man in a van.

now i'm confused.

No, that witness is a different person. I know his wife and, it turns out, his cousin. His initials are CA. If you look at the first couple of days of MSM videos related to the case, he was interviewed.

Oh wait-I thought you were talking about the witness. Sorry, Treelights. Yes, I suppose it's possible. I would be interested in knowing if the witness brother/Jess ex bf has something distinctive in his voice.

That's ok, :)
Also, another theory could be that perhaps since the coworker and her brother know Jessica, then it is possible other family members might know Jessica, too..
so perhaps the person that CA heard might not have been the ex boyfriend (or could have been), but could also have been another male family member of that same family that owns the van, perhaps.
IMOO.

Are you saying that JA is also related to the witness?

Yes, JA was interviewed by MSM, in fact I put the video on Jessica's thread months ago.
JA said in that video that LE asked if he took Jessica and did he know who took Jessica.

Cleared person of interest: 'They asked me if I took her' - YouTube

Here is the video with Wood TV 8 interview with CA.

Witness: Van 'scouted' before abduction - YouTube

We may need a doctored up family tree depending on where this all goes! :scared:

Also things heated up yesterday on the FB page. If you haven't checked it out lately, take a peek. Moo

RF,SF are brother and sister. JA and JH are also rumored to have dated. RF,SF,and the other sibling KF live near the Exxon. CV works at the guitar store. Can I help clear anything else up?

RF,SF are brother and sister. JA and JH are also rumored to have dated. RF,SF,and the other sibling KF live near the Exxon. CV works at the guitar store. Can I help clear anything else up?

Yes, Fantastic..... :)
I couldn't help but say this when you ask if you could help clear anything else up...
Where's Jessica!
What do you think happened to her?

From this link...from 4/28/13
http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/s...-in-jessica-heeringa-abduction/#axzz2xxw9ERnX

"We all were well aware that there were no cameras, and we would be working alone,” Kristen Wilder, a co-worker, posted on Facebook Sunday."
"Wilder agreed on Facebook, citing that the store typically has the same customers regularly: “This was also NOT just some random person that took her,” she posted. ”It was someone she knew.”"

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/s...-in-jessica-heeringa-abduction/#ixzz2xxwuQOLa

It seems like many people think that someone that Jessica knew, took her.
In fact, this co-worker seems adamant that it was someone that Jessica knew.
IMOO.

With this information coming out, in my opinion, I feel like it was not a random person, but someone who did know her.(as LE thought as well.)
With the other information known like her money was left at the Exxon, money in the register, the motive was not robbery, except to take Jessica.
That's my take on it. Anyone have an opinion on what happened to Jessica?
Why take Jessica? It's been almost a year. If it was a love triangle, then it explains a lot!!
I feel for Jessica's son, her fiance, her family and friends.
IMOO.

Well, from what I was told back in thread three..we're allowed to speculate as long as we're working with what's already known. :) I found that while I was trying to dig for the timeline. If we work off of that..then we have all the room we need to "fill in the blanks" with the new information.
Does anyone know where this is "cached" or if it was stored somewhere handy? It'd give us a good start if we could did that up.
If we just go by what we think happened..it's just considered wild finger pointing. Let's start with the facts and work our way up. :)

Well, from what I was told back in thread three..we're allowed to speculate as long as we're working with what's already known. :) I found that while I was trying to dig for the timeline. If we work off of that..then we have all the room we need to "fill in the blanks" with the new information.
Does anyone know where this is "cached" or if it was stored somewhere handy? It'd give us a good start if we could did that up.
If we just go by what we think happened..it's just considered wild finger pointing. Let's start with the facts and work our way up. :)

I am not sure about your question...are you referring to the media, maps links only that has the media timeline?
If so, it is here...
MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 *Media, Map Links Only* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

alright. from the facts I've gathered the links you've provided. This is what I've been able to get so far. If you guys want þ add/edit as much info as possible feel free to add copy/paste. The more accurate info we have the better. If something isn't accurate according to the articles please feel free to correct it.

4/26/13
Friday night
4:30pm-JH starts her shift, a shift she'd picked up or covered for someone else.

Nothing out of the ordinary that we know of, almost all day.

9:00pm-Witness #1 (CV)-States that Jessica was outside near a gas pump talking to a man in a grey van, but didn't get a look at his face. He has a distinct voice, and was kind flirting with Jess (by the snip of conversation he heard.)

10:15pm-10:30pm: witness #2 (JA)-States he's a friend of JH and regular customer of the Exxon. Reported nothing out of the ordinary for that timeframe while he was there.

An unnamed witness 10:30pm-stated he saw a van go down the street and double back to park acing the Exxon station http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/...months-private-investigator-reveals-new-clues

10:51pm-final purchase before Jess went missing. Logged on the cash register tape receipt.

approx. 11:00pm- according to the latest article "Police said the woman and her husband were riding motorcycles about 11 p.m. on April 26 — about the time Heeringa disappeared. They saw him open and shut the back hatch and take off. They say they followed him until he turned onto the main road.

11:15pm-911 call made by a regular customer who noticed something suspicious.

approximate time from 10:51-11:04-First video -very grainy captures a Grey Van on tape heading North on Grand Haven Rd. (timestamp incorrect on video)

At exactly 11:04pm- 2nd video shows same van going North on Grand Haven Rd, towards Airport Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93