MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you all think she had so much money in her purse? That's a LOT of cash for someone who works at a gas station!

Why do you all think she had so much money in her purse? That's a LOT of cash for someone who works at a gas station!

From the MSM article, it says she went grocery shopping. Maybe the rest was from the change she used for that out of her paycheck. ? MOO

O/T But this Chelsea Hoffman (self proclaimed media personality) makes my blood boil. All the articles I come across of hers about Jess is all negative. I hope her family sues the pants off that glorified blogger for defamation of character . Grrr... JMHO

O/T But this Chelsea Hoffman (self proclaimed media personality) makes my blood boil. All the articles I come across of hers about Jess is all negative. I hope her family sues the pants off that glorified blogger for defamation of character . Grrr... JMHO

Never heard of her. Is she local? Will check her out. Prolly saying she's a runaway.

All I know is God forbid....thank goodness I never had FB in my time and went up missing. Because ya'll would never have given me the time of day. I was a mess, but would have never left home. Just saying...

I wonder if Jessica was already subdued out in the back where the blood was found, and if this van did house Jessica, then maybe there were a couple/several people involved in her abduction, which would be the driver and the person(s) who overtook Jessica.
That would explain the back door to the Exxon station being closed, and it would explain, about the rear hatch to the mini van open and close, despite the fact that the witness did not see Jessica. It was dark with no security lights on in the back, so Jessica could have been there perhaps but the witness did not see her.
IMOO.

JVM now -- just turned it on, so missed 15 minutes. Will check the transcript - supposedly "new clues."

Drats! Over now.

The timeline mentions that two witnesses saw Jessica talking to a man in a BLUISH silver minivan in the early evening. This is a different color than has been reported before.

I wonder if Jessica was already subdued out in the back where the blood was found, and if this van did house Jessica, then maybe there were a couple/several people involved in her abduction, which would be the driver and the person(s) who overtook Jessica.
That would explain the back door to the Exxon station being closed, and it would explain, about the rear hatch to the mini van open and close, despite the fact that the witness did not see Jessica. It was dark with no security lights on in the back, so Jessica could have been there perhaps but the witness did not see her.
IMOO.

That's true. But if the witness followed the van..how would she know that Jessica was still inside the store? I mean. Ok they "drove by the store to check on Jess." Well? Did they also see that she wasn't behind the counter? I mean wouldn't you think that something was going on if your clerk was not at the counter and you see the van drive off? I think they'd have looked inside the store at some point in time if they were "checking on her." This just doesn't add up. JMHO:scared:

Can't believe the Manager did nothing if she really thought the following:

"The fact is the witness thought that that van was going behind the store to steal something from the store and possibly Jessica was involved with that."

Sounds very coincidental that she was there riding a motorcycle, watching everything unfold re. the hatchback and that she is the sister of Heeringa's ex. Covering for someone? MOO

That's true. But if the witness followed the van..how would she know that Jessica was still inside the store? I mean. Ok they "drove by the store to check on Jess." Well? Did they also see that she wasn't behind the counter? I mean wouldn't you think that something was going on if your clerk was not at the counter and you see the van drive off? I think they'd have looked inside the store at some point in time if they were "checking on her." This just doesn't add up. JMHO:scared:

They think she's stealing; watch the store; see the van go in the back; open the hatch yet never thought that maybe they were putting stolen goods or Jess in the back?

Can't believe the Manager did nothing if she really thought the following:

"The fact is the witness thought that that van was going behind the store to steal something from the store and possibly Jessica was involved with that."

Sounds very coincidental that she was there riding a motorcycle, watching everything unfold re. the hatchback and that she is the sister of Heeringa's ex. Covering for someone? MOO

I totally agree. That is fishy. It is also fishy that Jessica had $450 cash in her purse, and willingly opened the back door for someone. Maybe she WAS going to steal, and give them the money, but then chickened out and they bashed her/took her.

I totally agree. That is fishy. It is also fishy that Jessica had $450 cash in her purse, and willingly opened the back door for someone. Maybe she WAS going to steal, and give them the money, but then chickened out and they bashed her/took her.
Seems if that were the case they would have taken her cash too instead of leaving it behind.

What he/they took shows us what was wanted to be taken. . . . . .her. (In my opinion.)

Seems if that were the case they would have taken her cash too instead of leaving it behind.

What he/they took shows us what was wanted to be taken. . . . . .her. (In my opinion.)

They probably wanted to take the cash, but got pissed when Jessica slammed the door closed and they realized they couldn't get back in to get it.

They probably wanted to take the cash, but got pissed when Jessica slammed the door closed and they realized they couldn't get back in to get it.

The front door was unlocked

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

When I was helping a relative out with a business I have worked in a small shop on a highway before where I was the only one on duty in the late evening (up to about midnight.) I am a guy but I was still a bit nervous about it and we had a security camera. . . . which I am pretty sure saved my bacon at least once.

I have to say that, as posted by others, something about certain people's statements does not quite sound right. Maybe it was just messy reporting or something. I don't know. This was part of one of my less likely but possible scenarios.

Until the mods say what we can comment on I will leave it at that.

But the font door was open to enter so they could easily have went around to the front of the store and could have gotten in and could have then taken anything they wanted and could have left through the back door which would open from the inside.

We know the door was open (not locked) for all to enter because the of customer that found the empty store.

'. . . He entered the store, believing that the clerk (JESSICA) may have been in the back room. . .'
http://fox17online.com/2014/04/24/f...me-scene-photos-unveiled/#c5LB5GWCm85UOHvm.99

Ok. So "back to square one" (If I may quote Chief Shaw)...Doing a bit of process of elimination..thinking out loud..
If she opened the door in the back..(someone knocking..taking out the garbage?)
It was for someone she "trusted". Especially around $.
(If my $ and purse were back there also cash drawer); it wouldn't be an acquaintance I'd open the door for, or an ex bf, because "why come to the back when they can visit upfront?"

If you recall..that's what'd happened in the article earlier in the day..

It wasn't DQD..he was at home with the baby.
Who would knock on the door at that hour, and be trusted to be let in?

If I were LE these are the questions I would be asking..and then re-asking. JMHO

This article states:

"Police said they’re no longer focusing on the 40-year-old brother — described by his family as Jessica Heeringa’s former boyfriend — though they haven’t totally cleared anybody."

"Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said they also are no longer focusing on the gas station owner, or Quail-Dyer — both identified early on as persons of interest."

http://woodtv.com/2014/04/02/heeringas-family-we-search-to-find-her-alive/

Also, from this link:
http://woodtv.com/2014/04/02/target-8-a-new-twist-revealed/

"But Shaw told Target 8 that detectives haven’t cleared anyone, and the former boyfriend is just one of a dozen persons of interest they’ve identified. Most of those persons of interest, he said, were known to Heeringa."

"Also among them: the gas station owner, and Heeringa’s fiancé, Dakotah Quail-Dyer, who is the father of their young son. However, Shaw said both have cooperated and neither is the focus of the investigation."

" “We can’t clear anyone at this point, until we find her and solve this case,” Shaw said. “We have to leave our options open for anyone to be involved.” "

Just a question- but since this article states that there are several persons of interest and names some of them does that change the terms of how they can be spoken about?

imo Jessica was a single lady. Single ladies date frequently. If one were to examine the personal dating sights one could possibly find some she belonged to. also I am happy3 men have been identifed by MSM. If one looks there could be others.

If she was on a dating site that would open the door to a whole lot more creepy men and possibilities IMO.

One thing I've learned about dating sites is that its very easy in small towns to figure out who someone is and where they work.

All you need is a picture, name, and city and you can fine their facebook, get all their info and basically stalk them. Or in a small town all you would need is a name, town, and occupation. Then creep around town to places of occupation to you find them.

I know this because I was basically stalked by a guy off a dating site. Never again.
I made the mistake of giving out my first name only, what city I lived in, and that I was a bartender. And the creepy part was I had know clue who the guy was for months because he used a fake picture. He would come and buy a beer from me every night. Wasn't till he addressed me by my screen name one night when he was pissed I didn't wait on him fast enough that I figured it out.

Now I'm half tempted to go make an account just to make sure she didn't have one. Because that is scary.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member