MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anything. I hope whatever it is, is something. lol moo

O/T I had my wisdom teeth taken out today and I'm a bit groggy. Sorry for any confusion on my part. :)

<modsnip>

I can't find it. Anyone got a link?

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

He must have taken it down. I couldn't see it either. moo

I added an album of screen shot pictures...... I am not sure if this is allowed or not? Maybe allowed but unable to be talked about? It is set to public

I added an album of screen shot pictures...... I am not sure if this is allowed or not? Maybe allowed but unable to be talked about? It is set to public

Nothing shows :(

Can anyone help me on this one? or advise me how I can include pics from my computer into a message on WS

Click on the Post Reply and scroll down a little to Manage attachments, click on that and you can upload the pics as attachments to your post.

Found it on your profile, Thanks!

I almost for got to say thank you!

I saw them too. Thanks for taking/posting them (to the person above you who did). Here's what I make of them -- People's comments on FB often make me weep for humanity. LOL!

Also, the kid seems not too bright, but genuine. I don't believe it was him.

Found them also, thanks for posting them, 4csns.

4csns, the album worked out just fine. Thanks for that. :) For now I'm keeping the majority of my opinions to myself. But yea, that escalated quickly and SO WHAT if people are asking questions..if the stories don't match up, people WILL put 2+2 together. lol JMHO

I also see where they're petitioning Google to release satellite images from that window of time that Jess was taken. A GREAT Idea. But they only "update" their maps about every two weeks depending on location and time of day. I don't think that they can go back and review satellite images for any certain time frame either. I think they only take pics when they can get the clearest images, most likely during the day. Source:
http://www.zagg.com/community/blog/how-often-does-google-maps-get-updated/

Saw the screenshots on your profile...Thank you for getting those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua