MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for posting. If someone has a chance, could they please post some screenshots of the video, to include the description of all her tattoos, plus clothing? Tia. (Note to self to then add a textual transcription of those once again).

Also, could someone please post a secreenshot of the side by side with the suspect sketch and the computer generated image of the possible suspect? Tia.

From the video, JH's mom said the police were able to determine from the blood drops that it "was not a fatal wound."
It is also stated by JH's mom that the witnesses who saw the Town and Country vehicle were employed at the Exxon woman and husband, in a managerial capacity.

Also, there is discussion in the video about the movement/repositioning in the vehicle? I need to go back and watch that again... There is a video clip; a screenshot of this and textual mention would also be helpful, tia.

2 years later, no Jessica, nothing, and I am unsure at this point still if this was a random abduction/sexually motivated or targeted for another reason (witness, debt, drugs, etc.)...anything is really possible this point imo. I tend to want to lean towards a random abduction by a male/sexually motivated, but so often in the cases I have followed lately, it has turned out that there has been a connection the victim.

Was whoever abducted her a regular customer? Someone who had been in there that week...

I think/hope that investigators have looked through all of Jessica's threads here, particularly the initial ones. I think there are some good leads, imo, lots of thoughts/posts. Rso "stuff", sketch stuff, links to other abductions...I remember there was a robbery link I posted on page 1 thread iirc; I wonder if that ever has been looked into. Eta: but there was no money taken...) Link to thread 1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ica-Heeringa-25-Norton-Shores-26-April-2013-1

Snipped:

jessicaheeringabradmason_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg

IMO Brad looks a lot like picture number 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting. If someone has a chance, could they please post some screenshots of the video, to include the description of all her tattoos, plus clothing? Tia. (Note to self to then add a textual transcription of those once again).

Also, could someone please post a secreenshot of the side by side with the suspect sketch and the computer generated image of the possible suspect? Tia.

From the video, JH's mom said the police were able to determine from the blood drops that it "was not a fatal wound."
It is also stated by JH's mom that the witnesses who saw the Town and Country vehicle were employed at the Exxon woman and husband, in a managerial capacity.

Also, there is discussion in the video about the movement/repositioning in the vehicle? I need to go back and watch that again... There is a video clip; a screenshot of this and textual mention would also be helpful, tia.

2 years later, no Jessica, nothing, and I am unsure at this point still if this was a random abduction/sexually motivated or targeted for another reason (witness, debt, drugs, etc.)...anything is really possible this point imo. I tend to want to lean towards a random abduction by a male/sexually motivated, but so often in the cases I have followed lately, it has turned out that there has been a connection the victim.

Was whoever abducted her a regular customer? Someone who had been in there that week...

I think/hope that investigators have looked through all of Jessica's threads here, particularly the initial ones. I think there are some good leads, imo, lots of thoughts/posts. Rso "stuff", sketch stuff, links to other abductions...I remember there was a robbery link I posted on page 1 thread iirc; I wonder if that ever has been looked into.

From Jessica's NamUs profile:

"Tattoos:

Left ankle- Music Note and peace sign
Back- Star
Left Foot- Sleeping Z's
Right Calf- Sun and Moon

Clothing:

Bright blue polo short with 'Sternberg Exxon' on it. Black tank top underneath, blue jeans.
High heeled boots
Known to wear wire rimmed glasses. "

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20137/0/
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/20137

Snipped:

So, I think this warrants further sleuthing...jmo

What do we know about this guy? LE had their eyes on him...

From Jessica's NamUs profile:

"Tattoos:

Left ankle- Music Note and peace sign
Back- Star
Left Foot- Sleeping Z's
Right Calf- Sun and Moon

Clothing:

Bright blue polo short with 'Sternberg Exxon' on it. Black tank top underneath, blue jeans.
High heeled boots
Known to wear wire rimmed glasses. "

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20137/0/
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/20137

Thanks Treelights. Just want to add fwiw iirc in the video JH's mom said the boots were black? And the glasses were black?

So if she was bleeding outside the back door, it is safe to assume there might be blood evidence in the vehicle in which she was transported, and perhaps on the perp(s) items/ clothing.

Any recent attempted abductions in the area (post April 26, 2013)?

Snipped:

Detectives explore Kalamazoo connection to Heeringa disappearance - next to the photos - Left to right, Kalamazoo Sketch of Rape Suspect, MDOC mugshot of Brad Mason, Artist Sketech from Heeringa investigation.

Then go to Mystery unsolved - Jessica Heeringa case to appear on ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ webisode. -
Probably the closest they’ve come to a solid lead is a serial rapist who was shot and killed in Kalamazoo in February 2014, Kasher said. The rapist was a person of interest, but nothing connecting him to Jessica was found in his home.
Police can’t question a dead man and the man’s girlfriend won’t talk, Kasher said, so they are at a standstill with that possibility. The man was careful to turn off his cellphone during his operations, so there are no call records that can pinpoint his location.

Detectives explore Kalamazoo connection to Heeringa disappearance - next to the photos - Left to right, Kalamazoo Sketch of Rape Suspect, MDOC mugshot of Brad Mason, Artist Sketech from Heeringa investigation.

Then go to Mystery unsolved - Jessica Heeringa case to appear on ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ webisode. -

Thanks. Hmmmm. So he was definitely named here as a "person of interest" but they have found nothing at his home connecting him to the crime or via cell (bc he was "careful to turn off his cellphone during his operations).

I want to see this guy's rapsheet, where he worked, lived, everything about him...other properties he could be tied to, his m.o., etc etc.

Note to self/marking spot to pick up here...what we can find out about Brad Mason?

Eta: link to more info about him, including his rapsheet: http://fox17online.com/2014/02/07/family-identifies-sex-assault-suspect-shot-killed-by-officers/

I noticed in one of the pictures inside the Exxon that the dustpan, and trash were moved away from the wall almost a foot. I am going to assume the lack of broom means she was in fact sweeping at that moment.

I am disappointed, and disheartened that Kasher has the nerve to say he is at square one. That is unnerving to say the least.

As so many people will come back and say about various cases...this is the case that got me to register here. Now on the anniversary of the crime, I am so saddened to see so little progress. I hope her son is doing well and Jessica is at peace.

Thanks. Hmmmm. So he was definitely named here as a "person of interest" but they have found nothing at his home connecting him to the crime or via cell (bc he was "careful to turn off his cellphone during his operations).

I want to see this guy's rapsheet, where he worked, lived, everything about him...other properties he could be tied to, his m.o., etc etc.

Note to self/marking spot to pick up here...what we can find out about Brad Mason?

Eta: link to more info about him, including his rapsheet: http://fox17online.com/2014/02/07/family-identifies-sex-assault-suspect-shot-killed-by-officers/

I'd like to know what he drove or had access to back then & if it was seen on video. Maybe the Town & Country wasn't involved

"Some criticized he department's handling of the case.

"I don't see that. I've asked and Had other police, FBI, outside investigators look at the case. None of them have said, "Mike, you should have done this, or done that. None of them have said that to me.'"

<snip>

"He holds hope that one of the many tips will turn out to be the one that solves the case."

(Man, this is just so upsetting and frustrating. 2 years later and NOTHING. No Jessica, no arrests...Will her case ever be solved?)

Where is Jessica Heeringa?

Thinking of Jess today, and hoping for some answers for her loved ones before another year passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth