MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
One down and one to go! I'm very happy the Bruck family can now think about starting to heal!! It's time for an arrest in Julia's case too! Her family deserves answers too! I sure hope that Ypsi has been holding back some evidence/info that will guarantee a long prison sentence too!

I definitely missed something...was Chelsea's murder solved?

ETA: Nevermind, I see.

Well, you got half of your wish, Bette. Now we just need Juila's case to be solved. I think of Julia often and hate that it has been so long with no answers.

I don't want to put the cart before the horse: An arrest doesn't equate to a conviction, but I hope and pray, for the sake of the beautiful Bruck family, that justice will be served. I hope there is eventually an arrest and conviction in Julia's case, as well. :rose:

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160727/monroe-man-with-child-*advertiser censored*-arrested

Another arrest in Monroe for child *advertiser censored*. Isn't this three arrests this year in Monroe? It seems there is vigorous action by the Monroe authorities and other agencies to stamp out whatever evil has fallen on Monroe. Along with these arrests, the arrest on the Bruck case there is major movement forward. Very impressive.
I'm sure Ypsilanti is working closely to see if any of this is connected to Julia's case in any way.
Prayers continue - Justice for Julia!

AS far as I know, there was no connection between DC and Jennifer or Julia. I'll continue to check but for now, that's my answer.

Thanks Trojan. I want to push on this and just list some questions that might spur some additional thought on this matter.
-Did DC ever work part time cleaning for JC?
-Did DC ever work at Mejeir, even part time as a bag boy or cart jockey?
-Did DC ever work at Walmart?
-Did DC ever go to, or work for the tatt parlour where the Niswender/Turnquist family got their tattoos?
-Did DC have any hunting connections to JT?
-Did DC ever work for EMU, even for another company doing cleaning, repairs, laying carpet, etc?
-Did DC ever work as a security guard at EMU, Walmart, Meijer?
-Did DC ever work at the convenience store, or deliver to the convenience store, or know someone who worked there...(the store Julia stopped at the night she was murdered)
-Did DC ever work, or have friends who worked at any of the warehouses that surround Peninsular Place?

My list could go on and on. I think it's super important to exhaust all possible connections on this.

Thanks Trojan. I want to push on this and just list some questions that might spur some additional thought on this matter.
-Did DC ever go to, or work for the tatt parlour where the Niswender/Turnquist family got their tattoos?
-Did DC ever work for EMU, even for another company doing cleaning, repairs, laying carpet, etc?
-Did DC ever work at the convenience store, or deliver to the convenience store, or know someone who worked there...(the store Julia stopped at the night she was murdered)
-Did DC ever work, or have friends who worked at any of the warehouses that surround Peninsular Place?

My list could go on and on. I think it's super important to exhaust all possible connections on this.

Oh I like the tattoo reference. I thought of that earlier bc I came across a post about where CB and her sister got tattoos at. Also Julia or Jennifer or both have gone to the same guy/place according to their fbook posts. Would he have gone there/worked there? Also ironic he was caught stealing tattoo equipment ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I like the tattoo reference. I thought of that earlier bc I came across a post about where CB and her sister got tattoos at. Also Julia or Jennifer or both have gone to the same guy/place according to their fbook posts. Would he have gone there/worked there? Also ironic he was caught stealing tattoo equipment ...

Too "coincidental" to be just ironic, IMO. Worthy of a closer look.

I have been "digging" but not sure if there is any way for me to verify the answers to your questions.

With all the visibility and press coverage on the Bruck case, now is a perfect time for the Monroe media to ask for citizens to come forth with leads on Julia's case. It would be great if Kim and Jennifer were given the chance by the media to ask for help in resolving Julia's case.

With all the visibility and press coverage on the Bruck case, now is a perfect time for the Monroe media to ask for citizens to come forth with leads on Julia's case. It would be great if Kim and Jennifer were given the chance by the media to ask for help in resolving Julia's case.

Unfortunately, I really don't see that happening. It seems they prefer to be out of the limelight for now.

Well I hope Jennifer will be a spokesperson for Justice and make a plea to the community. She is far enough removed from any family issues that transpired over the past year to do this, IMO.
I really hope she does. Julia can speak through her twin.

Before I invest the time to research this myself, do any of you know if there has been a notable increase in sexual assault crimes in the area surrounding Peninsular Place or EMU? I would think that the Perp(s) who committed Julia's murder would continue to offend. And/or, it would be interesting to examine who went to jail since Julia's murder for any crime that is a known to be a companion crime to sexual assault and murder. I thinking of the Sierra Lamar case where the Perp was trying to taze women in a Safeway parking lot, etc.

Before I invest the time to research this myself, do any of you know if there has been a notable increase in sexual assault crimes in the area surrounding Peninsular Place or EMU? I would think that the Perp(s) who committed Julia's murder would continue to offend. And/or, it would be interesting to examine who went to jail since Julia's murder for any crime that is a known to be a companion crime to sexual assault and murder. I thinking of the Sierra Lamar case where the Perp was trying to taze women in a Safeway parking lot, etc.

There's this guy: http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...ed_with_sex_2.html#incart_2box_news_ann-arbor

I was just looking at the Justice for Julia facebook page. I learned a few new things:

The 3rd recipient of the Julia Niswender Twin Scholarship was awarded to Jacob Ranshaw (who happens to work at Meijer as well).

There were 2 male DNA's found at the crime scene.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160808/clay-charged-with-rape-in-separate-case

Sharing as this furthers my link between this "individual" and the possibility he is connected to Julia's death.

I always believed that the murders of Julia and Chelsea were not related, because the MO seemed quite different. But some similarities have emerged. Clay is now being charged with home invasion and rape. And he claims "accidentally" strangled Chelsea. The main reason why I still believe the murders are not connected is the location. Ypsilanti is not so close to Monroe. Rapists who invade their victims' home usually watch the victim and their habits before they commit the crime. But anyway, I certainly will look into possible connections between Daniel Clay and Julia.

I wonder if DC and Julia' paths crossed at any point.
Julia was born January 25, 1989. She would have been 27 now. DC is the same age.

DC went to Jefferson high school although I believe he didn't finish. I believe Julia went to Monroe high school, but was in the Jefferson school district before that. (But perhaps Trojan can give more accurate details.) Being the same age and in the same school district, it is possible they were in the same class at some point.

I always believed that the murders of Julia and Chelsea were not related, because the MO seemed quite different. But some similarities have emerged. Clay is now being charged with home invasion and rape. And he claims "accidentally" strangled Chelsea. The main reason why I still believe the murders are not connected is the location. Ypsilanti is not so close to Monroe. Rapists who invade their victims' home usually watch the victim and their habits before they commit the crime. But anyway, I certainly will look into possible connections between Daniel Clay and Julia.

Julia was born January 25, 1989. She would have been 27 now. DC is the same age.

DC went to Jefferson high school although I believe he didn't finish. I believe Julia went to Monroe high school, but was in the Jefferson school district before that. (But perhaps Trojan can give more accurate details.) Being the same age and in the same school district, it is possible they were in the same class at some point.

Or shared "friends", using that term loosely. Not saying they hung with the same crowd but with Julia and Chelsea's families being close, it's possible if he knew of one of them, he knew of the other. Once we find out how he got around and transported her, we may find other connections ...

Tattoo parlour?

I would love to see this murder solved and Clay would be such a promising lead...except...he has a young daughter, doesn't he? And didn't the man who murdered Julia have a vasectomy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93