MI - Kayla Sedoskey, 23, found deceased in abandoned Boysville Juvenile Detention Center in Frenchtown Township, Mar 2023

This woman sounds like she had a very rough, difficult life, and her son was the only source of joy or happiness in it.

Whatever she may have done, or not done, here, RIP, Kayla. You didn't deserve this.

Another suspect arrested in North Carolina and still possibly more coming.
It looks like the interrogation didn’t go well for her. Jmo

5th person arrested in Monroe woman’s murder

MSP said the latest suspect, a woman who investigators haven’t identified, was arrested in North Carolina in connection to the murder of Kayla Sedoskey.
Police charged the woman Saturday with homicide-open murder and conspiracy to commit homicide-open murder.

Her arrest comes one day after authorities arrested a fourth suspect in Sedoskey’s death after a standoff with the U.S. Marshals Service in North Carolina. MSP said his name won’t be released until he is extradited and arraigned on murder and conspiracy charges.

Prosecutors said they’re reviewing the case to possibly charge more people.

Last edited:
What’s the motive for killing her? That’s a lot of people to be involved in a murder?
From what I can glean from her FB, it appears that maybe one of the suspects is the ringleader (a registered sex offender) who preys on vulnerable and/or learning challenged women who has kind of a tribe of polyamorous relationships. I would only be speculating how that led to murder.
Edited to add: so far, I think almost his entire recent wedding party has been arrested for murder/conspiracy to murder, only 2 more to go
Jmo

Last edited:
May 5, 2023

MONROE COUNTY, Michigan — A sixth arrest has been made in the homicide investigation of 23-year-old Kayla Sedoskey, whose body was found in Frenchtown Township in March. Alexander Feko, 26, appeared in court in Monroe on Friday, according to a press release from the Michigan State Police Department. Feko, from Detroit Beach in Frenchtown, is charged with three counts of accessory after the fact to a felony and one count of tampering with evidence.

April 16, 2024 update

[…]

Steven Bails was convicted by a jury on March 21, 2024, of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit homicide.

Narena Bails, Smith, and Bemis pleaded no contest to second-degree murder.

Feko pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and three counts of accessory to homicide after the fact.

On Monday, April 15, Ramsey, 33, of Wakeman, Ohio, became the sixth person to plead in the case. She pleaded no contest to second-degree murder at 38th Circuit Court of Monroe.

[…]

Six people are facing charges in connection to the murder of Kayla Sedoskey including Sierra...

Six people are facing charges in connection to the murder of Kayla Sedoskey including Sierra Bemis, Brin Smith, Kaylyn Ramsey, Steven Balis, Narena Balis, and Alexander Feko.(WTVG)
1713382212245.png

I also looked at the Facebook posts and tumbled down the rabbit hole. I noticed on the Steve Bails Facebook page that the Kaylyn Ramsey character was telling everyone what a wonderful chap he was. They seem like they are the Manson family wannabes., disgusting lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903
Back