MI MI - Na'Ziyah Harris, 13, Detroit, 9 Jan 2024

This is a very disturbing interview with members of her family. They suspected abuse in her home and say they reported their concerns to CPS 7-10 times in the past 8- 12 months.

I'm bumping for Na’Ziyah Harris. Why is her story not wide spread, national news?
It is very saddening to see that these family members report multiple CPS reports being made. Again, what more can people do if CPS fails to act? Call 911 and in the case of children in school, perhaps report it to the school guidance counselor? Contact the local DA or child advocacy office?
It is also appalling that it took a month before local police were notified. Yet the school district said the Marshalls were a part of the investigation early on.
Despite what it seems, with the word suspects mentioned and areas of water being searched, God, I pray Na'Ziyah is found safe and unharmed. The still from the school bus, she looks so tiny and something I can't quite out my finger in.
I just want to hug her and protect her.

I am so angry. From listening to things elsewhere,..
IMO, this child is a victim of sexual assault and family members who loved in the home with her allowed a registered sex offender to be around her and other minor children.

I wonder how much money and resources have been spent in this search for Na’Ziyah. It’s such a shame that we can sometimes only agree to take things seriously as a “reaction” to something bad. What about proactivity? If the money and resources were spent on social services, on supporting kids like Na’Ziyah, would she still be missing right now?

The facts of this case are of course not known, but what little has come out in MSM implies to me that LE doesn’t think this was a random abduction. If she ran away, or was trafficked, or harm came to her by someone who knew her… it just seems like something could have been done to help this little girl earlier, and maybe we wouldn’t be here now.

I wonder how much money and resources have been spent in this search for Na’Ziyah. It’s such a shame that we can sometimes only agree to take things seriously as a “reaction” to something bad. What about proactivity? If the money and resources were spent on social services, on supporting kids like Na’Ziyah, would she still be missing right now?

The facts of this case are of course not known, but what little has come out in MSM implies to me that LE doesn’t think this was a random abduction. If she ran away, or was trafficked, or harm came to her by someone who knew her… it just seems like something could have been done to help this little girl earlier, and maybe we wouldn’t be here now.
I agree. Other family members reported that they had made at least 8 reports to Child Protective Services about conditions within her home. How were each of those reports handled?
The way the school handled this from the beginning is such an injustice to Na'Ziyah. A month missing, no contact, and then they decide we need to do more.
Everyone should know Na'Ziyah's name and that she is missing. She's still missing after 3 months and she has 2 pages here and very little MSM coverage.

DETROIT (WWJ) -- There's new information today in the case of missing 13-year-old Na'Ziyah Harris.

According to the Detroit News, a Detroit Police investigation led them to a suspect: a 41-year-old Wayne County Jail inmate...

Here's the link to the above-mentioned report from The Detroit News. It is for subscribers' only and may have a paywall. The article goes into depth about the alleged suspect in the disappearance of Na'Ziyah Harris.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back