MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

Search Continues for
Nevaeh's Killer
Updated: Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 7:52 PM EDT

MONROE, Mich. (WJBK) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department and the FBI are looking at 400 sex offenders in Monroe County. It's been nearly six weeks since Neveah Buchanan was first reported missing. Family members are still waiting for closure.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090703_nevaeh_search

In the article above they stated that results of her autopsy prob. wouldnt be released right away for fear of people changing their stories ? Interesting. I really feel that they will catch the person who did this and prob. already have an idea of who it is. Something tells me Nevaeh will get the justice deserved to her.

That is exactly what I was bringing down here. Whose story are they concerned is going to change? Leads me to believe someone may have confessed, and they are suspicious of it being real....or some story has been told to them about the murder that they don't want messed with...that was something pretty BIG imo.
In addition, he said second autopsy...is she being disinterred?

Or did LE/FBI request a private autopsy in addition to the Medical Examiner? Or are they referring to the Toxology Reports?

Bless her heart, Little Nevaeh. I dreamt of her two nights ago.

And now, sadly, there is Lindsey's case in Washington.

My trip around Monroe Myspacers has certainly been "enlightening" and has left me totally unnerved on the many occassions I've spent finding and following "friends".

The Lindsey Baum/McCleary WA hasn't left me nearly as unsettled in my Myspace search. However, there seems to be an epidemic of young girls, and I mean YOUNG, putting together very mature pages, with some of them having very "mature" friends.

I leave those Myspace meandering inquires with a feeling of great concern. Hopefully, Lindsey's disappearance will have some benefit in calling attention to the mothers up there that they have some issues they need to come down on their daughters about! I was nearly tempted to get out the McCleary/surrounding area white pages and start making phone calls!

But I wander....

Justice For Nevaeh ~

Thanks for that mistivon ~

My second grandson was born today. Between the Sheriff's statement, and the blessing of a new and beautiful baby boy in our lives ... I'm keepin' the Faith :)

Congrats and enjoy the cuddles!

IDK if the FBI is still involved in the investigation or not, but they certainly need to be. Sometimes the local LE needs help. IMO, this investigation is too overwhelming for them.

By now the investigators know how Nevaeh was killed, they have whatever prints may have been recovered from the beer can, and have probably tracked down where the latex glove came from. There is also a possibility that prints could have been obtained from that latex glove.

The investigators are going to fart around (excuse me) until another crime happens and their attention has to turn to another case. Again; I think local LE is too overwhelmed.

LaLaw - I beg to differ with you. LE is not dragging their heels nor are they overwhelmed by the murder of this child. They are awaiting test results and continuing the investigation. Just because they aren't issuing detailed statements about the status of the investigation doesn't mean they are doing nothing. If we want the murderer caught and put away, LE wants it 100 times more than us and they are working to make it happen.

They will solve this case, it is just a matter of time.

These autopsy results caused me to shake-please God she was unconscious. Because there is a special place for a perp with that level of cruelty.

NevaehAngel-1.jpg

http://www.freep.com/article/20090715/NEWS05/90715030/1001/NEWS

jennifer is no where to be found... also on the forensic astro thread angelwhocares posted that her local news is saying that le may be going back again to search the apartment where neveah lived with grandma and mom...

The timing of this is interesting to me.... with some of the forensics back and all and now returning to the CA apartments.... also if you read the article I just linked above there is some interesting info about carpet fibers being found under Neveah's fingernails and the fact that LE had taken carpet samples from the apartment.

I am having a head scratching moment. And where is mommy??????

When I read that Nevaeh may have been buried alive, I just cringed. My heart breaks for the sheer terror she had to have felt. I cannot imagine how her grandmother must feel about this.

Jennifer is most likely laying around somewhere drugged out of her mind. IMO, Jennifer knows what happened to Nevaeh. I hope she is located and has another polygraph.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...hanan-s-mother

Meanwhile, neighbors say investigators snipped pieces of carpet from a nearby apartment last week to see if fibers match those found under the little girl’s fingernails.

Aaron Baker said today that officers cut out a piece of the tan carpet from the apartment where his 8-year-old son, Austin, played with Nevaeh just hours before the little girl disappeared.

“That way they had something to run a test on,” he said from the apartment across the hall and one floor up from Nevaeh’s, adding the same carpet covers the floors in Nevaeh’s home. Officials from the Monroe County Sheriff's had no comment, a spokeswoman said this morning.

Remember Aaron Baker?
We sleuthed him a while back.

She was most likely buried alive... :(

link

I started a thread for the Autopsy Results, mainly so that people don't miss the info if this thread gets full of other info. Also, we may need it when a trial happens.

Can't tell you how saddened I was by the results.:mad:

I'm wondering if someone forcably pushed her face into dirt would there be bruises in the shape of fingers on the back of her head?

I know I have seen cases where bruises show up after death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back