MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only new thing from this news cast is that investigator's will work throughout the night searching for Nevaeh, and will have an update presser at 11 AM tomorrow morning.
Where is this beautiful angel?? :(

BAD - They've been back and forth searching Pollywog a few times - I was interested as to how close it was to everything else ---

As far as Kmart - dont you find it odd that J would allow her to play in the path going to Kmart - seems like a LONG stretch of path for a 5 yr old to play on without a parent?

Hi Sweetie, Thanks for the J to refer to Navaeh's mom. I just dislike calling her 'Jennifer', even tho it is her name. Stupid I know, but c'est que c'est! xox

I have a hard time when shes referred to as "Jenny" sounds to sweet and innocent to me...

Well, I am definitely sorry to come in here and see absolutely no progress on this case.
GEEZ
So, anyway, did I understand that nevaeh had an older brother of some sort or was that wrong. And something about him missing? Please correct me on this subject.

Who all was living in the apt beside Gma,Mom, and little one?

Are there any teens in the complex with a rap sheet? drugs, etc.

I would very much like to see footage of searches done by locals.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Nevaeh had a missing 14 year old brother, but that doesn't seem possible since both her parents are in their early 20s.

Well, I am definitely sorry to come in here and see absolutely no progress on this case.
GEEZ
So, anyway, did I understand that nevaeh had an older brother of some sort or was that wrong. And something about him missing? Please correct me on this subject.

Who all was living in the apt beside Gma,Mom, and little one?

Are there any teens in the complex with a rap sheet? drugs, etc.

I would very much like to see footage of searches done by locals.

Xlnt questions all BB, and don't know the answers. I've been wondering about the 14 yr old as well. Often in the beginning of a case the journos are confused ~ too much info comes in too fast. We did decide at age 24 he wouldn't have been J's natural born son. Maybe he is a brother.

That would be a good question for someone to ask on Monroe Talks with all the locals posting there. xoxoxo Who is our spy over there :D

Beyond - the had canines out with them today

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Nevaeh had a missing 14 year old brother, but that doesn't seem possible since both her parents are in their early 20s.

NIX Chilly Willy :D

Tonight I'm taking the news of the afternoon as positive about Nivaeh and take the Sheriff's words to heart. They have nothing to make them believe she is dead even tho they have evidence she has been injured by stabbing. We don't know the time of the report, but in a case like this with astrological odds against her still being alive, I will keep it as a warming thought for her. xox

i don't know why but i keep feeling like this is the work of a teen maybe with a low i.q. Just a rotten feeling.

Just read on Monroe talks that allegedly John Walsh is coming to Monroe!

justbeingme
Active Talker

Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi
« Reply #1886 on: Today at 10:13:25 PM »Reply just heard out back someone said that John Walsh will be here sometime tomorrow.

I just read this whole thread.

The timeline that was given by Savannah Gray was very telling to me.

She stated that George left at 7:30pm to give a friend a ride somewhere.

George came back around 8pm.

Roy Smith came and picked George up and they left together.

My theory:

That egg donor did something horrible to little Nevaeh--maybe in a fit of anger. She panicked.

She called George who came and got little Nevaeh's body so that they could dispose of it.

Since Savannah was waiting for George at the motel, he couldn't be gone very long, so he stashed little Nevaeh somewhere (probably at Roy Smith's house since it is not very far away).

He made arrangements with Roy to come pick him up later at 10:30pm and they (George and Roy) took little Nevaeh's body to dispose of it somewhere.

WHERE IS NEVAEH?

goodnight everyone... here's to hoping tomorrow has some answers...

I just read this whole thread.

The timeline that was given by Savannah Gray was very telling to me.

She stated that George left at 7:30pm to give a friend a ride somewhere.

George came back around 8pm.

Roy Smith came and picked George up and they left together.

My theory:

That egg donor did something horrible to little Nevaeh--maybe in a fit of anger. She panicked.

She called George who came and got little Nevaeh's body so that they could dispose of it.

Since Savannah was waiting for George at the motel, he couldn't be gone very long, so he stashed little Nevaeh somewhere (probably at Roy Smith's house since it is not very far away).

He made arrangements with Roy to come pick him up later at 10:30pm and they (George and Roy) took little Nevaeh's body to dispose of it somewhere.

WHERE IS NEVAEH?

WOW Cleo, That is so logical, flows so smoothly and is very simple to where it could be plausible.

I'm hoping by chance she is still out there somewhere waiting to be rescued. I was quite surprised to read tonight she was at a park last Saturday evening. Why is that just coming out now? Can't remember where I read that, but it;s the park that was mentioned earlier a page or so back.

xox

I'm just trying to catch up on this thread. I'm sure this has been said over and over.

But what is wrong with this Mother? How could you EVER think it's okay to have a SO in your child's life? I do not understand her thinking. Is she semi-retarded? No offense to retarded people. But my god. After reading what I could, I'm dumbfounded here :confused:

She says we shouldn't judge her? What are we supposed to do then? Give her a standing O or a parade in her honor and say good for you? You've subjected your child to so many dangers it's no wonder she is gone?
Something is really wrong with her.

I'm so sick of these stupid people. Apparently it's open season on children and wives (and other's). They are coming out of the woodwork and striking daily. The only thing that gives me hope is that everyone here, locals, friends and neighbors, and strangers, are all over these sick people who are doing this. They are being hounded and hunted. And being caught.

I so hope she is found. I can't stand another missing little baby :mad:

Hi Breanna, Happy Belated Birthday to you and I hope you had a great day!

The thought of people abusing and neglecting children has always happened in civilization and most likely always will. Those with great wisdom to plain and simple people have always tried to stop the phenom. And they always will.

What I do besides praying for all the little children to be safe and have a meaningful family upbringing is to focus on the ones we know are in trouble. There are so many.

I do believe in sending positive thoughts in thinking of these children, and a scientist has proven these positive thoughts can even help heal people. It isn't much, but is what we do here. And that is a very good thing I think. xoxoxo

Hi Breanna, Happy Belated Birthday to you and I hope you had a great day!

The thought of people abusing and neglecting children has always happened in civilization and most likely always will. Those with great wisdon and plain and simple people have always tried to stop the phenom. And they always will.

What I do besides praying for all the little children to be safe and have a meaningful family upbringing is to focus on the ones we know are in trouble. There are so many.

I do believe in sending positive thoughts in thinking of these children, and a scientist has proven these positive thoughts can even help heal people. It isn't much, but is what we do here. And that is a very good thing I think. xoxoxo

Thank you Scandi :blowkiss: And I think I agree with you. It's so hard to think about all these poor children tho :furious:

Forgive me for not reading the whole thread, but I am confused. I heard today she was playing outside on her scooter and other children have said she was to go see "Daddy George" and a bad man stabbed then grabbed her taking her away. Did this not happen? Were the other children lying?

seriouslysearching, it's my understanding that the two children were talked to twice... once soon after it was discovered Nevaeh was missing and then again a bit later. At first, I believe, the kids said they saw nothing unusual and then the tidbits of detail you mentioned came the second time. They had had time in between to hear stories, speculation, news, etc. so it's variation in account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lhaithco