MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side note: Sue Moss has some very pointed comments to make about JB last night and I have to admit she said what I and many of us here have been thinking.

Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
First time I've seen this report:

http://www.freep.com/article/2009060...+likely+Nevaeh

Meanwhile, Guy Bickley, 52, recounted the moment he and his father found the body about 12 miles away from the complex.

Bickley said he felt the ground beneath him give way and knew something was wrong.

He stepped back and realized that he wasn't sitting on normal riverfront soil. Rather, it was haphazardly laid concrete. And it was crumbling apart.

Then he saw what he thought was human flesh.

"To me, it looked like two-thirds of a little back," Bickley told the Free Press late Thursday when he returned to his Frenchtown Township home after spending the day describing his grisly find to police.

Bickley and his father, Lowell Kirk, 72, of Tennessee, decided to fish along Dixon Road, west of Sullivan, because it was too chilly to head out farther.

They'd barely settled in when they noticed the earth "wasn't right."

Bickley said it looked as though someone dug a hole, then poured a bag of concrete mix on top of the body. The men called 911 but had to wait two hours before anyone arrived. They spent much of the day at the sheriff's office filing reports.

I'm being thick this morning. Do you all interpret that to mean that a bag of mix was dumped on top of her without being mixed up first?

We do know her meal was at 3:30pm according to Aaron Baker, the neighbor. JB said she came home and changed then was headed back upstairs. It is contingent on the little girl who knocked on JB's door to tell her she was riding her scooter. Maybe her mother can square that timeline with LE, but we have no way of knowing when it happened.

I have to leave in a few. Did anyone look at the neighbor to make sure he is an upstanding citizen? Not suggesting anything, but I think he needs to be checked out.

I'm being thick this morning. Do you all interpret that to mean that a bag of mix was dumped on top of her without being mixed up first?

I know it can be done that way, I don't know exactly how it was done in this case though.

does anyone think that we should start a new thread before the presser starts? I think we are in for a very long day!

Is anyone shaking like me right now. The more details that come out, the more my blood pressure goes up.

Our children are worth so much more than the dollars it would cost to do this. I'd gladly pay more taxes, and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Best,

Mel

I think they should microchip them like the dogs they are. This is just getting so out of control. Everyone asks me, "Why do you watch this stuff if it upsets you so much?" I didn't have an answer.

well ....

Thank God for all the fishermen,

hikers

& people walking dogs who stumbel on these horrific things others do to humans.

I think they should microchip them like the dogs they are. This is just getting so out of control. Everyone asks me, "Why do you watch this stuff if it upsets you so much?" I didn't have an answer.

I was thinking the same thing about micro chippin the nasties.

Wow those men had to wait Two Hours before anyone showed up! That's crazy.I wonder if they reported they thought it was a body..Two hours after a 911 call where were the police..sheesh..

Thank you... I can't imagine why the 2 hour wait.. Given the situation, that call should have been highly anticipated by authorities, imo
It's time to change some laws, the courts and justice system and lawmakers are so obviously failing our precious children time after time. I'm so mad....
RIP little angel, Nevaeh

You all have been great about following the facts on this case. I was out of town, and missed a lot. But I have a theory on what happened.

I read here that JB was a heroin user. Heroin users will sell their own children for a fix. I think that was what she did, to some degree. She could have chosen to turn her head to abuse of Nevaeh if these sick, SO friends of hers were giving her heroin.

I think Nevaeh was raped/murdered in another location, such as the woods, a motel room, or a vehicle. I think whoever did this murdered her to cover up the sexual assult. Since everyone would be looking for her, the perp(s) had to get rid of the body fast. I think the perp(s) thought that by putting quickcrete on top of the grave site, that it might mask the smells that scent dogs use to find victims. They may have also been worried about wild animals partially unearthing her. This was something that a male could have done alone, but not a female IMO. They would have needed a shovel, a wheelbarrow or large bucket. They probably used the water from the river, and didn't measure. The mix was probably thin, which is why the boy who found it said it flaked when he kicked it. I heard she was found naked with her clothes. I think they were thrown in with her because they are evidence that needed to be covered up as well.

LE needs to ck all home/hardware stores to see if anyone recognizes the SO's as purchasing quickcrete soon after she went missing. Although this is something that someone in the trades would have on hand.

These "mental giants" who commit these crimes always think they will get away with it. I am thinking there will be an arrest very soon here. Too sloppy of a cover up.

I have to say, I have had it with these monsters who terrorize children. I want them executed immediately, but know that won't happen. The Jessica Lunsford case just broke my heart... that sicko burying her alive. Perhaps we need a govt office like the CIA who covertly takes out this sick, sick SO's. Somebody needs to do something because our lawmakers are not protecting these kids!

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090605/NEWS02/906059997/0/SPORTS09

Looks like whomever poured this crete wanted to make it look like it fit in with the rocks

I am just befuddled by where the monster put Nevaeh. All around them the environment is green. Why so close to the bank? Why put a stark white block over the top of the grave knowing that people fished there often? The son immediately knew it was concrete but thought it was just leftover from some highway work being done up the road.

He said his feet was on the thin concrete as he sat on the two rocks there and him moving around is what caused the thin layer to start breaking away. Her body really had to be right underneath that very thin almost non existing concrete if he didn't even have to dig down and was able to see what he thought was her back. (That just tears me up)

So why would the perp place her in an area that was known to be fished often. The men said it wasn't unusual to see someone fishing in that spot.

It still gives me an eerie feeling that whomever is the murderer of this precious child they wanted to mark the grave. Perhaps to come back to it later. I don't really know but they could have just buried her deep in the trees with no cement over her and she would have been much harder to find. It is just puzzling to me for some reason.

imo

When I was a young girl in Tennessee, there was a man that liked little girls in our neighborhood, They didn't label them as sex offenders as they do today(and even thats not enough) well my daddy found out what this man liked to do in his spare time and started keeping tabs on him. He told anyone that would listen about the one child he knew of that this man molested.Whenever the creep was out in the neighborhood my dad would follow him, well one day I answered the door and lo and behold it was a policewoman that had a warrant to arrest my dad for harassment. I remember I cried when they took my daddy away but he just looked at me and smiled and said don't worry baby I'll be home in just a bit....and he was.....and he never stopped bothering this pig. One guy, keeping tabs on one guy...and willing to go to jail to do it.

Until our country....and others decide what to do about all this people stealing the life away from our children maybe we should just do what daddy did and keep track of the ones around us. Even when the Law tells us we are the ones who are in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
611CLE