MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone has likely already answered this... sorry if they have... but yes SS, JB lives with her mother (the grandmother) and her grandmother was the custodian of Neveah.

Thanks nurse.....I have been wondering about this forever. I understood that Grandma had custody but wasn't clear on where she lived. So she lived right there at the apartments with Nevaeh and her mom?

I know someone has likely already answered this... sorry if they have... but yes SS, JB lives with her mother (the grandmother) and her grandmother was the custodian of Neveah.

I didn't know that! I thought all along that JB had her own place and only took care of Nevaeh when JB's mother went to work. Oh boy ....

So, from what I understand of Jennifers story, Nevaeh tells her mom she's going to this little boys house and either he wasn't home, couldn't play, etc. so she goes to play with her friend on her scooter in the road.

respectfully snipped by me..

I am more inclined to believe the father of the little boy than the mother at this point... on the last thread I posted a video link that had an interview snippet with the father of the little boy... he said that the last meal that Neveah ate was with his son and that they were "best friends". He said the last meal was at 3:30. I would bet she went outside from that point and was playing with the scooter at which point the little girl came to tattle that Neveah was riding in the road. ((very sickening that another little child was the one babysitting/watching out for all the unsupervised children playing outside)).

My point being with what I said above is that I bet the mother didn't see Neveah much, if at all, after (((at the latest))) 3:30 that day. Also, JB was watching the child while Grandma went to work which makes me think she worked 3-11 shift somewhere????

Thank you nursebeeme for originally posting this link!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/state/story/Relative-Says-Body-Found-Could-be-Nevaeh/h9RAk9v0Ikmsy0LW057cYA.cspx

So GK does in fact work with concrete, is very familiar with the area where Neveah was found, and claimed to be fishing when JB called him that evening when Neveah went missing - wow, as I wrote that, it hit me all over again; WHO CALLS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER TO HELP THEM FIND THEIR MISSING CHILD!!!!! :behindbar
JMOO
if the last time jb really saw her child was around 3:30ish they could have being doing something else out in that fishing area at 6:30 when she called George!

It's early and I am still very sleepy, and clueless with these time zone things, could some dear soul tell me what time I would watch the presser here in Alabama? CDT? TIA

It's early and I am still very sleepy, and clueless with these time zone things, could some dear soul tell me what time I would watch the presser her in Alabama? CDT? TIA

9:30am I believe.

Nancy Grace from last night for those who missed it.

[video=youtube;MyL2Kfusp-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyL2Kfusp-g[/video]

First time I've seen this report:

http://www.freep.com/article/20090605/NEWS05/906050449/Body+found+likely+Nevaeh

Meanwhile, Guy Bickley, 52, recounted the moment he and his father found the body about 12 miles away from the complex.

Bickley said he felt the ground beneath him give way and knew something was wrong.

He stepped back and realized that he wasn't sitting on normal riverfront soil. Rather, it was haphazardly laid concrete. And it was crumbling apart.

Then he saw what he thought was human flesh.

"To me, it looked like two-thirds of a little back," Bickley told the Free Press late Thursday when he returned to his Frenchtown Township home after spending the day describing his grisly find to police.

Bickley and his father, Lowell Kirk, 72, of Tennessee, decided to fish along Dixon Road, west of Sullivan, because it was too chilly to head out farther.

They'd barely settled in when they noticed the earth "wasn't right."

Bickley said it looked as though someone dug a hole, then poured a bag of concrete mix on top of the body. The men called 911 but had to wait two hours before anyone arrived. They spent much of the day at the sheriff's office filing reports.

bumping this. great find.

Guy Bickley, 51, of Monroe County called authorities after finding what he thought was a body encased in cement at the edge of the River Raisin yesterday.
He was fishing with his father when he said he spotted what he thought was a block of poured cement and smelled a foul odor. He told authorities that he pushed on the block, which was attached to two rocks, and eventually chipped a hole in it and saw what looked like skin.
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090605/NEWS02/906059997/0/SPORTS09

Looks like whomever poured this crete wanted to make it look like it fit in with the rocks

It's early and I am still very sleepy, and clueless with these time zone things, could some dear soul tell me what time I would watch the presser here in Alabama? CDT? TIA

9:30am :)

MR, I completely agree! If someone reports they have found a body in an area where a child is missing you would think they would get out there asap!

I will more than likely miss the presser this morning, would someone please transcribe and I will come back and read later. (I'm sure there are others here too that are working and can't watch either) TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim