MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted in the comments of the news article that GK lived next to a cement plant. Does anyone know anything about this?
Kuhlman Corp is at 15370 S Dixie Hwy.
Motel 7 15390 S Dixie Hwy

ETA: I corrected the name of the Cement Contractor that seems to be closest to the motel. Might mean nothing. Who knows. For the record, there are quite a few cement contractors listed in that general area.

Is anyone shaking like me right now. The more details that come out, the more my blood pressure goes up. There HAS to be new legislation for SO. If they are let out, automatic monitoring (via ankle bracelet) forever. Like Nancy Grace said, if we can put a man on the moon, we can put a bracelet on a SO.

Our children are worth so much more than the dollars it would cost to do this. I'd gladly pay more taxes, and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Best,

Mel

They shouldn't be let out. Period. Any offense against a child. One Strike, You're Out!

I've been reading here with such a heavy heart. Another child... another awful death. I pray little Nevaeh is at peace.

I also hope for enough evidence to put the perp(s) behind bars forever. I hope her neglectful, felon mother is made to pay for her neglect of this child.

My heart also goes out to her father.

Hi CarolinaMoon, The perp must have been a bit dim in the head, as I think anything on this body will be preserved, from the smallest fiber to droplets of blood.

G&B Cement Contractors, 15375 S Dixie Hwy.
Motel 7 15390 S Dixie Hwy

I can't see how living across the street from a cement contractor would make it any easier for Kennedy to obtain cement. It's not left lying around outside.

Is anyone shaking like me right now. The more details that come out, the more my blood pressure goes up. There HAS to be new legislation for SO. If they are let out, automatic monitoring (via ankle bracelet) forever. Like Nancy Grace said, if we can put a man on the moon, we can put a bracelet on a SO.

Our children are worth so much more than the dollars it would cost to do this. I'd gladly pay more taxes, and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Best,

Mel

Mel, I understand your anger. I too am furious.
I would love for all of us to take this anger and heartbreak and use it to acheive some good. We all need to write/e-mail our state reps and senators and lobby for new legislation for sex offenders that incudes harsher sentences, no parole and ankle tethers.

" George Kennedy, 39, who is being held on a parole violation, said he was fishing with another woman when Nevaeh’s mother called him distraught, according to the Toledo Blade. "

http://www.freep.com/article/20090604/NEWS05/90604026/Sex+offender++I+didn+t+kill+Nevaeh

Thanks, panthera. Why does it seem that there two or three or more versions of everything that occurred that day? Savannah's story was that they were at the motel all day and Kennedy didn't leave until 8:30pm when he drove someone home.

I believe you heard correctly jnTexas. The mother is in her apt with a friend while the gathering is at the grandmother's. At least that's what I heard too.

If this is Nevaeh and it turns out one of mom's sex offender boyfriends is the fiend who did this then Nevaeh's mother should be charged with child endangerment.

My anger is rising toward Nevaeh's mother. We know and despise sex offender's/murderers but your mother is suppose to protect you. Your mom is the one who is suppose to stand up to the monsters to keep you safe.

Nevaeh's mother invited the monsters in.

Marc Klaas said something tonight that surprised me. I had no idea that the sex offenders did networking on the Internet with each other. No clue.

Also, one of the lawyers brought up an excellent point: What if Nevaeh was the target all along and one of the sex offenders used the fact that mom was needy to get into her life. Just to get closer to Nevaeh.

I'm shaking, crying, and wanting to break something. No matter whose child it is this is so evil and wrong.

Tricia sadly they do network. the pedo thing they broke in florida(i think there is a thread in crimes in the news section) they even found a manual on how to violate an infant. These people are sick.

My friend works at our local constables office she told me the ones that are registered are not the ones to worry about the most it's the ones that have not registered that are roaming. No one is tracking these guys own.

I think we need a national registery where every sex offender is on it wether they know where they are or not. That way parents can go on there type in a name and see if they show up. Maybe it could be the Nevaeh bill!

I believe you heard correctly jnTexas. The mother is in her apt with a friend while the gathering is at the grandmother's. At least that's what I heard too.

If this is Nevaeh and it turns out one of mom's sex offender boyfriends is the fiend who did this then Nevaeh's mother should be charged with child endangerment.

My anger is rising toward Nevaeh's mother. We know and despise sex offender's/murderers but your mother is suppose to protect you. Your mom is the one who is suppose to stand up to the monsters to keep you safe.

Nevaeh's mother invited the monsters in.

Marc Klaas said something tonight that surprised me. I had no idea that the sex offenders did networking on the Internet with each other. No clue.

Also, one of the lawyers brought up an excellent point: What if Nevaeh was the target all along and one of the sex offenders used the fact that mom was needy to get into her life. Just to get closer to Nevaeh.

I'm shaking, crying, and wanting to break something. No matter whose child it is this is so evil and wrong.
Yes, SO often, more likely than not begin a relationship with the mother, to get close to the child.

Thanks, panthera. Why does it seem that there two or three or more versions of everything that occurred that day? Savannah's story was that they were at the motel all day and Kennedy didn't leave until 8:30pm when he drove someone home.
Good question. It seems one of them isn't quite telling the truth, imo. :waitasec:

" George Kennedy, 39, who is being held on a parole violation, said he was fishing with another woman when Nevaeh’s mother called him distraught, according to the Toledo Blade. "

http://www.freep.com/article/20090604/NEWS05/90604026/Sex+offender++I+didn+t+kill+Nevaeh

I'm getting an awful thought from this. Hate to even go there, but I'm wondering if Savannah was ok with Kennedy being a RSO because she leaned that way also? Before the Sandra Cantu case, I probably wouldn't have even entertained the thought.....

I brought my post over as it's moving fast (below). Also, mentioned that concrete is rough. You can be cut by carrying a concrete block. The blood was not Navaeh's but supposedly the girlfriend (not JB) and GK's. Is that why there was blood found at the motel.

There's quik set and Por/Rock. Quik set is a casting plaster and Por/Rock or Rockite sets very fast and has concrete already in it. Sets up in 20min. and steadily stronger over time.

These/this sick SOB!

RIP Navaeh.

I can't see how living across the street from a cement contractor would make it any easier for Kennedy to obtain cement. It's not left lying around outside.

Sometimes some of them sale to the public.

i hope LE goes back to the motel room and check out for any evidence of cement. for all we know they might have found some evidence on shoes or something and just didn't know where it was from

I'm getting an awful thought from this. Hate to even go there, but I'm wondering if Savannah was ok with Kennedy being a RSO because she leaned that way also? Before the Sandra Cantu case, I probably wouldn't have even entertained the thought.....

With both of them telling different stories, it does seem suspicious. I hope LE checked both Savannah and Kennedy for injuries (like scratch marks) to account for their blood being found in the motel room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenHarrison