GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

I should have been more clear: he would come over in the morning, she would go to work, and then he would sleep on the couch until her son woke up. Sorry for the confusion.

I should have been more clear: he would come over in the morning, she would go to work, and then he would sleep on the couch until her son woke up. Sorry for the confusion.

Was she a member of his church?

Can you tell us about Rebekah's family? I guess I am just wondering why her family wasn't helping with her son? Or maybe they were, not judging. Just curious.

So i guess one needs to add Pastor to the list of who never to trust :banghead:

Could be that he has had 'desires' like this before but his faith was just not strong enough to fight them off. If he was fantasizing about this woman, it sounds like something in him just snapped. Maybe he went over to try to 'seduce' her, she fought him off and he became so angry that he just lost control.

There are men who should never be pastors, they aren't hiding behind God but they are not strong enough spiritually to suppress their innermost desires. Some go on to fool a lot of people for years, while some just snap much quicker. ALL men have sexual desires, unless they've been castrated in their youth. But most men can control them. He is obviously one who couldn't.

oh man... to think that is the last thing she saw is just horrible
:puke:

Did you see him kicked back in the recliner saying he had to get back to church and do God's work! What a whack job!

Could be that he has had 'desires' like this before but his faith was just not strong enough to fight them off. If he was fantasizing about this woman, it sounds like something in him just snapped. Maybe he went over to try to 'seduce' her, she fought him off and he became so angry that he just lost control.

There are men who should never be pastors, they aren't hiding behind God but they are not strong enough spiritually to suppress their innermost desires. Some go on to fool a lot of people for years, while some just snap much quicker. ALL men have sexual desires, unless they've been castrated in their youth. But most men can control them. He is obviously one who couldn't.

If he went to seduce her why take a rubber mallet and a plastic tie. IMO he went to have his way and silence her. Same way Holt did with Whitney. Sick son of a b!tch :what:

If he went to seduce her why take a rubber mallet and a plastic tie. IMO he went to have his way and silence her. Same way Holt did with Whitney. Sick son of a b!tch :what:

I have to agree with you on this. I think he needed a weapon and also the tie was to tie her hands up like handcuffs. According a poster above, he had marks on him, seems he didn't think that she could fight back and all went wrong for him. If he was going to seduce her, the *advertiser censored** would have brought flowers. IMO

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/mt-pleasant-woman-rebekah-gay-24-missing-110112

Ok, this says he wanted her to be dead. He wanted to have sex with a dead body. In my own words.

OMG! :what: I had to work for a few hours and just now came back. I'm deeply shocked! I'm so so sorry for this beautiful young woman and for her son and family. The whole neighbourhood must be in shock.

It feels like Whitney Heichel all over again.

Unbelievable.

What an ugly monster that guy is. Yuk!! :sick: I'm so glad they got him immediately.

But how utterly sad, another precious young life lost so brutally and senselessly. :tears:

RIP sweet Rebekah!

Did you notice the plastic stiletto on the table next to his foot that he uses as decor?

Ok, I know in the grand scheme of things this is probably really minor.. but WTH is that?? It has a top like its an empty bottle or something.

WHACK job is right. I feel so badly for her son and family. So many lately killed just for trusting the wrong person.

I'll bet he tried getting fresh with her before but she shut him down and/or she didn't think he was serious bc of the age diff. Ya know, just a old guy trying to be flirty.
Yuck!
Watching snuff films online. This is the second time this week I have to be reminded of the deep web. Ugh.
So sad for her son and her family.
Can I say though that I really really really wanna hurt this guy? Sleeping on her couch. Helping watch her son. Ugh. Slick and smooth predator. And dammit! On Halloween! This young boy will have to deal with that forever.

I find her at an address in Midland?

1853732_G.JPG

Another photo of Rebekah

Wanted to bring this forward again. This lovely young woman with the big smile, so full of life, died because she trusted a pastor who turned out to be a disgusting old pervert. :furious:

BBM: Yeh!!! What Bravo said!! (I don't want to get the time-out):blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back