CONVICTION OVERTURNED MI - Todd Stermer - Escaped House Fire Then Run Over By Wife, Kalamazoo, 2007 *Guilty*

Watched the Crime Scene Confidential on this case. Not sure the State has proof to convict her, but wow, is she guilty. Why would she ask the boys to sneak out of the house without saying goodbye to their dad? And when Alina mentioned "justice for Todd" and Linda whipped up some fake tears? Come on. She was having multiple affairs and on her way to a divorce. She's not crying for him 16 years later.
I saw this show the other night too: she is so guilty IMO and hope the state has enough to convict her: it is pretty telling that her kids ( they are adopted I think) think she did it and they hate her- What gets me is that she ran him over after he was able to escape the burning house so even if someone believes the fire was accidental, how do you rationalize her using the car to run him over?

She is a nasty piece of work- but of course ,being a woman gives her a better chance of getting away with this crime. All those fake tears and sweet mild mannered voice------

Watched the Crime Scene Confidential on this case. Not sure the State has proof to convict her, but wow, is she guilty. Why would she ask the boys to sneak out of the house without saying goodbye to their dad? And when Alina mentioned "justice for Todd" and Linda whipped up some fake tears? Come on. She was having multiple affairs and on her way to a divorce. She's not crying for him 16 years later.
Even if someone doesn't believe she started the fire ( I believe she did)--- she ran over her husband with a vehicle for goodness sakes--- I wonder why it is taking so long to try her again or maybe they aren't really planning a second trial---

I have the minority opinion here. I think she's innocent. Maybe it's just me, but I have never one time put gas into my lawnmower without getting it on myself somewhere, my hand, my shoe... She had none on her. I think that's telling. Furthermore, the state did a shabby job of evidence collection and preservation. They just don't have the evidence to convict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostrider2000
Back